Author Topic: Tara and Nathan  (Read 17605 times)

Offline calibabe

Re: Tara and Nathan
« Reply #45 on: June 12, 2019, 06:56:45 PM »
Nathan mentioned a legal contract to me and then the persons initials who's actually involved in a legal contract with me.   A Legal situation was the reason I'd called but I only asked him for a general reading. I can't believe he blurted out the persons initials.  Now I'm suspecting someone else shared notes with him.  :(

Who are you suspecting?

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2019, 07:13:55 PM »
I've read with too many to suspect anyone particular.  As I think more about it I don't believe I've ever given anyone the last name of the person I'm in a legal situation with.  I tend to only give first names. This is so odd, I'm shocked he gives this legal line to everyone and how did he get the initials?  I thought I misunderstood him but I recorded the call and listened to it a few times.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #47 on: June 15, 2019, 11:36:30 PM »
Tara is on it for me when she doesnt let her own judgments get in the way. I can usually tell when she's having an off day but it's always a gamble. Haha but she's great with channeling!

Offline embibems

« Reply #48 on: June 16, 2019, 12:11:40 AM »
Tara is on it for me when she doesnt let her own judgments get in the way. I can usually tell when she's having an off day but it's always a gamble. Haha but she's great with channeling!

I second this! I've just had too many off experiences w her to call her for a good long while if at all. But I agree, when she's on it she really works for me!

Offline kandyna

« Reply #49 on: October 03, 2019, 07:37:51 PM »
Any recent updates?experience or thoughts on Nathan!?!?

Offline RPLguy

« Reply #50 on: October 03, 2019, 10:59:19 PM »
Almost 2 years ago Nathan told me about a contract related to work with a client with the initials JC. In my case it was a company I had a contract with and was right on with the initials. Don't recall if what he said regarding it was accurate as it wasn't my focus during the reading but I was shocked at the initials being right.

Hope they weren't the same initials he gave others...

Offline Blueberry

« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2019, 02:13:25 AM »
Nathan throws “contract” predictions left and right. He gave me a lengthy speech on that a few months ago. Nothing happened. In my humble opinion, he makes that stuff up. He has a few go-to lines that he always tells everyone.

Offline Heather

« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2019, 02:15:53 AM »
Yes, he asked me about a contract and if I was having a legal issue. He has a gift but I don’t know what that’s about.

Offline kandyna

« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2019, 03:43:44 AM »
Omg same here well from this forum im guessing that he start all ready by saying I see a love coming back and I see legal issue around you!! I was so happy I had in mind that he was accurate 🤔

Offline Heather

« Reply #54 on: October 25, 2019, 03:34:57 PM »
I read with Nathan last week, and he said that between two jobs I was desiring, I would get one of them. I wanted them both since they are only part time. He said he only saw one. Well, he was right. One said yes, the other no. The only thing I question is that he said the one I’d get is well established. The one that was most established is the one I actually didn’t get. But then he said I’d get plenty of work with the one. He’s been right about that so far.

anything