Author Topic: Tara and Nathan  (Read 18279 times)

Offline poorprincess

Re: Tara and Nathan
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2018, 11:01:23 PM »
Tara stresses me out. My first reading with her was good. Second was ehh, and the third she was outright off her game. I'm wondering if she is one of those that you need to space your readings out more like every month or so.

Nathan seemed amazeballs. Had my first reading with him last night. He just goes goes goes! I will let you know if any predictions come to pass, the first is in line with Rika and Mattie and a few psychics on Psychic Source (yes, I am addicted) and should be around November.

For me Tara tends to predict 8-12 months out in a call so I usually don't call her more than once every 6 months unless there's something big that's happened. She has been amazingly accurate for me, overall.

thanks @Journalmuse. I suppose I overdid it lol. Patience is clearly not my strong suit.  8)

Offline embibems

« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2018, 01:27:21 AM »
Any updates on Nathan? I have a prediction pending for this week or into next week. Still waiting.. And some larger ones unrolling at the end of this year as well as into the next year. Has anyone had any predictions from Nathan manifest lately?

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2018, 01:42:33 AM »
Any updates on Nathan? I have a prediction pending for this week or into next week. Still waiting.. And some larger ones unrolling at the end of this year as well as into the next year. Has anyone had any predictions from Nathan manifest lately?

@embibems i have a pretty similar timeline - starting Nov 17 through early december, then february.

Offline embibems

« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2018, 02:10:36 AM »

@embibems i have a pretty similar timeline - starting Nov 17 through early december, then february.

great, thank you! did he mention "triple rings", "like meets like", or a "legal contract" with you on your first reading? xo

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2018, 02:40:41 AM »
@embibems OMG. yes, triple rings. legal contract, and real estate, shoot.... is that what he said to you? XoXo But now, I worry.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 02:45:02 AM by poorprincess »

Offline Allsy2304

« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2018, 03:39:34 AM »
@embibems OMG. yes, triple rings. legal contract, and real estate, shoot.... is that what he said to you? XoXo But now, I worry.

He said the same to me   Legal contract, triple rings, and real estate.    He gave me a timeframe for October and.... nothing.   

Nathan and Tajah were completely wrong. Looks like Tara is wrong too but she said late Oct/early Nov.

Offline embibems

« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2018, 12:14:40 PM »

He said the same to me   Legal contract, triple rings, and real estate.    He gave me a timeframe for October and.... nothing.   

Nathan and Tajah were completely wrong. Looks like Tara is wrong too but she said late Oct/early Nov.

Great lol... Yeah looks like he's spinning the same yarn to a lot of us regarding the "triple rings" and "legal contract". Those can apply to so many situations I'm not surprised... Oh well. I read with him twice! Now I feel stupid. Unless his major predictions pan out I'm done w Nathan. He told me to invite him to the wedding.... LOL. Fairytalesssss.

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2018, 03:42:46 PM »
OH wow. I'm annoyed. This is a bit of a shame, but hey, maybe we both might get lucky. I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for you <3 huggggggles

Offline copperhead

« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2018, 07:32:36 PM »
I had read with Nathan once when he was new on CP, so quite a while ago. He started slightly more expensive (like, a couple of $ more than the average new psychics), but still very affordable. He had amazing reviews, like that he was giving names, blah blah blah, so I decided to give him a try. No names. Described the situation around my POI quite accurately (but also generally) but in terms of predictions, nope, just a plain beautiful fairy-tale. Unless he was predicting my POI's life, who, after a few months found the love of his life, and they are still happily married. I also got the 'legal' stuff mention (the POI was divorcing and he's an attorney, so, could connect), but yes, it's so generic that it can apply to a lot of stuff. Never called Nathan again.

Tara has been fairly accurate for me, but she also asks a lot of questions and talks a lot, wasting a lot of time. I haven't called her since last April.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2018, 07:40:32 PM »
I had read with Nathan once when he was new on CP, so quite a while ago. He started slightly more expensive (like, a couple of $ more than the average new psychics), but still very affordable. He had amazing reviews, like that he was giving names, blah blah blah, so I decided to give him a try. No names. Described the situation around my POI quite accurately (but also generally) but in terms of predictions, nope, just a plain beautiful fairy-tale. Unless he was predicting my POI's life, who, after a few months found the love of his life, and they are still happily married. I also got the 'legal' stuff mention (the POI was divorcing and he's an attorney, so, could connect), but yes, it's so generic that it can apply to a lot of stuff. Never called Nathan again.

Tara has been fairly accurate for me, but she also asks a lot of questions and talks a lot, wasting a lot of time. I haven't called her since last April.

He got a good bit of present details right but unfortunately what he predicted didn't happen, or hasn't yet happened. I'm also super turned off by everybody reporting (including myself) the mention of a legal contract. He did this to me at the top of the call... at the time it made sense in the context of my situation but understanding that he seems to give this to everybody, now it feels like it was just fishing. I mean, that's so broad - a job, moving into a new place, all technically are legal contracts. But in mentioning it, it seeds a caller to volunteer more information if they've got anything remotely related going on.

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2018, 09:45:52 PM »
He also mentioned a “legal contract” at the beginning of the reading which doesn’t mean anything to me. He gave me some fairytale story about my POI and made predictions l would see him in person October or November. Very unrealistic given that my POI lives in another country and I haven’t spoke with him in 5 weeks. I also had to give quite abit of information about my situation so not sure if l will use Nathan again. Plus the first 5 mins of his reading did not make sense lol

Offline Chelle9054

« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2018, 01:32:40 PM »
Yup. Nathan mentioned legal contract to me as well. Read with him 3x 2 years ago and nothing. I read with him again recently as he was getting some good reviews and I thought I would try again. His timeframes haven't occurred yet but after reading these posts and how our stories are so similar I am pretty sure they will not.

Offline Allsy2304

« Reply #42 on: November 03, 2018, 03:10:07 PM »
I feel like maybe we should be talking about the present situation that he's getting correctly to see if he's also reading from a script. 

First time I called he said he felt like we've talked before. Then he said how POI didn't end things because of distance, he's scared, he's thought about opening a bank account with me, he will propose in Feb/March, he's immature and sometimes I prob thought like a teacher, and  theres an ex that came back into the picture.

Offline Allsy2304

« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2018, 06:00:06 AM »
Well they were wrong! POI has a new gf and it is not me haha.   Only one who was right (and it felt like she was) was venicepsychic.com

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2019, 05:47:59 PM »
Nathan mentioned a legal contract to me and then the persons initials who's actually involved in a legal contract with me.   A Legal situation was the reason I'd called but I only asked him for a general reading. I can't believe he blurted out the persons initials.  Now I'm suspecting someone else shared notes with him.  :(

anything