Author Topic: Tara and Nathan  (Read 18301 times)

Offline embibems

Re: Tara and Nathan
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2018, 01:02:51 AM »
I'm curious what anyone's experiences with Nathan's bigger predictions have been for you... He said the information he was giving me was rare, but I'm sure there have been some others of you that have received really momentous predictions too. He wasn't too firm on timing, it could be out as far as a year or so with the biggest prediction he gave, but I'm still thrilled.

In short... do his predictions come to pass? Either within or outside a given timeframe?

Thanks! xo

Offline Heather

« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2018, 01:05:36 AM »
He certainly has a gift, but he’s told me some far out things before that would be totally bizarre if they happened.

Offline embibems

« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2018, 12:26:33 PM »
He certainly has a gift, but he’s told me some far out things before that would be totally bizarre if they happened.

Sweet, thanks Heather! Yeah I agree, what he told me was really out there but it's something that could potentially happen. I'm most excited for predictions he's given for before the end of 2018. He certainly has a gift as you said--I was kind of shocked at how he just opened his mouth and started going with it. All accurate with the current, past, feelings, even names. We shall see! I think I'll save up for my next reading and it'll be with him :)

Offline Allsy2304

« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2018, 04:21:25 PM »
I have to ask this....

1: Does Nathan tell everyone that there will be a legal contract?  I've talked to him three times and two of those times he said: 1) He will come back and 2) legal contract  and then he will start discussing the POI.

2: Does he discuss two properties with people?  Two of the times we talked, he mentioned two properties and then said the street numbers.

Offline Heather

« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2018, 04:31:52 PM »
He’s told me there’s a legal contract nearly every time.  Nothing about property. 

Offline Allsy2304

« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2018, 05:22:49 PM »
I read multiple reviews that he brings up a legal contract.  He never went into detail about it.

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2018, 05:26:07 PM »
Tara stresses me out. My first reading with her was good. Second was ehh, and the third she was outright off her game. I'm wondering if she is one of those that you need to space your readings out more like every month or so.

Nathan seemed amazeballs. Had my first reading with him last night. He just goes goes goes! I will let you know if any predictions come to pass, the first is in line with Rika and Mattie and a few psychics on Psychic Source (yes, I am addicted) and should be around November.

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2018, 05:28:02 PM »
I have to ask this....

1: Does Nathan tell everyone that there will be a legal contract?  I've talked to him three times and two of those times he said: 1) He will come back and 2) legal contract  and then he will start discussing the POI.

2: Does he discuss two properties with people?  Two of the times we talked, he mentioned two properties and then said the street numbers.

Omg. Nathan said both to me. Re. the legal contract, it was true but about work... Then there were two properties, one being a lighthouse. Darnit. Is he playing us?

Offline Allsy2304

« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2018, 05:39:05 PM »
Mine wasn’t a lighthouse 😂 I don’t think he is because he was too accurate for me that I cried and felt like he had a camera watching my every move. He said too specific things that I don’t think he was reading from a script.

Offline Lovergrl

« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2018, 05:43:56 PM »
I almost have to try Nathan now . I’m anxious to see because a lot of his reviews pinpoints how good he is with names and information about people!

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2018, 06:27:46 PM »
Mine wasn’t a lighthouse 😂 I don’t think he is because he was too accurate for me that I cried and felt like he had a camera watching my every move. He said too specific things that I don’t think he was reading from a script.

Haha, ok, no lighthouse. PHEW. Lighthouse is mine. Then I'll live happily ever after with my POI and our two kids in that lighthouse.

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2018, 07:29:47 PM »
I have to ask this....

He mentioned a legal contract the beginning of my reading, then told me my POI loves me and that l will see him again October/November

Offline embibems

« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2018, 07:48:09 PM »
He’s told me there’s a legal contract nearly every time.  Nothing about property.

He also mentioned a legal contract, although mine was marriage (hard for me to comprehend at this stage lol but okay). Now that I think of it, a lot of big life changes involve legal contracts or something that is binding. He mentioned some oddly specific stuff, however, so I do believe he is legit!

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2018, 07:50:07 PM »
Tara stresses me out. My first reading with her was good. Second was ehh, and the third she was outright off her game. I'm wondering if she is one of those that you need to space your readings out more like every month or so.

Nathan seemed amazeballs. Had my first reading with him last night. He just goes goes goes! I will let you know if any predictions come to pass, the first is in line with Rika and Mattie and a few psychics on Psychic Source (yes, I am addicted) and should be around November.

For me Tara tends to predict 8-12 months out in a call so I usually don't call her more than once every 6 months unless there's something big that's happened. She has been amazingly accurate for me, overall.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2018, 08:00:53 PM »

He also mentioned a legal contract, although mine was marriage (hard for me to comprehend at this stage lol but okay). Now that I think of it, a lot of big life changes involve legal contracts or something that is binding. He mentioned some oddly specific stuff, however, so I do believe he is legit!

Mentioned a legal contract to me too, at the very top of the call before I had said what I was calling about. Made a lot of aggressive predictions about my ex coming back to me that was supposed to start last year, an engagement ring and a trip to Italy etc. None of it happened. I guess it still could and he just has drastically off timing, but it's been over a year since that reading. He did get a lot of things right about the dynamics between people at that time, though.

anything