Author Topic: Michele Dawson Hudson  (Read 2712 times)

Offline maroonlight

Michele Dawson Hudson
« on: October 07, 2018, 08:30:28 PM »
This is a keen reader who's also on best psychic directory and has her own website.

I read with her once and her prediction is the only one that lines up with my go to, meanwhile everyone else's predictions and timelines have passed and gone away.

Does anyone have any thoughts on her?

Offline Yt5587

Re: Michele Dawson Hudson
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2018, 08:51:50 PM »
She gave me a free minute, so I called. She said he’s missing you but being quiet for now. Then I asked one more question, the time was up. I tried adding more but she left the call and blocked me. Guess she did me a favor! :)

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2018, 09:37:47 PM »
I read with her way more than I'd like to admit. Ultimately she was more miss than hit for me, although she's really easy to listen to... it turned out it was all what I wanted to hear and not reality!

Offline morland1

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2021, 07:55:54 PM »
Hi y’all!

This is a very old thread but I thought I would drum this one up as means to discuss timelines.

I did a random reading with Michele via her website back in 2017. Michele predicted that I would meet a man in the June/July timeframe and gave me the number 4. At the time she said 4 could mean 4weeks, 4 months, 4 days. Anyway, nothing ever panned out until this summer. I met someone in June on Instagram and we never met in person til July. I went back and reread old readings and I was blown away by hers. Everything she said lined up just 4 years off.

Michele unfortunately passed away so I can’t do a follow up with her but has anyone ever had a similar experience with timelines?

Offline skyline

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2021, 12:48:24 AM »
Oh wow. I didn’t know she had passed away.

I spoke to her years ago.

She was always very kind.