Author Topic: explaining the differences....  (Read 5338 times)

Offline LAW1974

explaining the differences....
« on: October 07, 2018, 12:54:01 PM »
I am fairly new to all of this and many of you are so educated.  I dont understand the differences between empaths, card readers and any other type of "reader" out there.  I always thought even a tarot reader had some sort of psychic ability BUT is it just an art of learning cards really well?   Here is why Im asking....

Last night QoC was doing a reading for me.  Shes my goto person.  Last night she wasnt giving me a whole lot.  The first thing she saw with POI was reconnection she said.  Than she said he was angry with me and that we dont get along and he is still blaming me for everything.  But kept saying reconnection was the first thing she saw?   Than later she said he is paranoid and looking for privacy and something about he is trying to move on.   So I asked her questions because of course this is ALL very confusing to me.  Of course she gets irritated like she does.  I am just trying to understand how her reading is a little all over the place.  I said you told me the strongest thing you get is reconnection but now you say hes moving on, Im confused can you explain that?  Does that mean hes trying to move on but we will reconnect?  And she said if you want those kinds of answers you need to call a psychic?  Really weird statement.  She said I am just interpreting the cards I see..... 

SO I guess I dont understand how all of that works?  She doesnt tell me what cards shes getting.  Is a good tarot reader just someone who interprets the cards?  That being said the reading could be different if someone else interpreted the same cards differently? 

Offline Dreamer23

Re: explaining the differences....
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2018, 01:39:58 PM »
I am not a fan of Q of C. I only read with her once but after reading her thread, I think she has a temper issue, possibly more than that but I'd rather not extrapolate. She IS a psychic otherwise why would she be on keen? Makes no sense what she said. Of course you wanted to ask because it was confusing.

It's her fault that she doesn't know how to deliver the information in a way that makes sense to the customer. Also, it could have been a tactic to keep you on the phone longer.

But I think tarot cards are a way to guide a psychic and then they can tell you more based on the cards they shuffle. Although I don't personally think tarot is good at all, but a psychic should be able to interpret what they "see" in a way that makes sense and not have contradictory statements in the same reading.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2018, 01:56:14 PM »
She would not really give me an answer of whether we have a future -- like she didnt ask cards....  she said you guys have had all these opportunities and you just fight.  hes not being fair to you and i dont see a future here.  like shes my therapist....idk what to think! 

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2018, 02:15:20 PM »
She would not really give me an answer of whether we have a future -- like she didnt ask cards....  she said you guys have had all these opportunities and you just fight.  hes not being fair to you and i dont see a future here.  like shes my therapist....idk what to think!

Sometimes they don't get a clear answer. It seems like maybe this is what has happened with your reading here. There is no clear answer and she saw various things. It can be very confusing. I think she does switch like this quite a bit, read her thread and you will see that others have had this experience.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2018, 02:22:12 PM »
I am fairly new to all of this and many of you are so educated.  I dont understand the differences between empaths, card readers and any other type of "reader" out there.  I always thought even a tarot reader had some sort of psychic ability BUT is it just an art of learning cards really well?   Here is why Im asking....

Last night QoC was doing a reading for me.  Shes my goto person.  Last night she wasnt giving me a whole lot.  The first thing she saw with POI was reconnection she said.  Than she said he was angry with me and that we dont get along and he is still blaming me for everything.  But kept saying reconnection was the first thing she saw?   Than later she said he is paranoid and looking for privacy and something about he is trying to move on.   So I asked her questions because of course this is ALL very confusing to me.  Of course she gets irritated like she does.  I am just trying to understand how her reading is a little all over the place.  I said you told me the strongest thing you get is reconnection but now you say hes moving on, Im confused can you explain that?  Does that mean hes trying to move on but we will reconnect?  And she said if you want those kinds of answers you need to call a psychic?  Really weird statement.  She said I am just interpreting the cards I see..... 

SO I guess I dont understand how all of that works?  She doesnt tell me what cards shes getting.  Is a good tarot reader just someone who interprets the cards?  That being said the reading could be different if someone else interpreted the same cards differently?

Well there are differences between Psychic readings and Tarot my dear.
Psychics can use Tarot as a tool - but not all Tarot readers are Psychic.
Also just because a Tarot reader is not Psychic does not mean they arent good - basically they are interpreting the energy that comes up in the cards (TAROT) vs interpreting direct energy from you (PSYCHIC). Most readers use both (can tune into you and read cards).
Here is a link that outlines differences.
http://bodyplusspirit.com.au/2014/09/16/psychic-tarot-clairvoyant-medium-readings/

With regard to your reading - it didnt seem confusing to me. Maybe you were looking for more than what she was able to offer?
It looks like he will reconnect with you - reconnection does not mean relationship, it may be communication, or contact. But then it seems like even after that he is going to move on. The theme in that reading is "moving on" and I would take it as such and not rely just on the word reconnection unless she has elaborated on something significant or positive related to that.

A bit of education regarding different Psychic Abilities: I pulled this info from an old post on the board.
I'd say it is very important to know this when calling readers to get what you are looking for (I dont call them psychics because not all are).

Psychic
A psychic is a person who claims to use extrasensory perception to identify information hidden from the normal senses, particularly involving telepathy or clairvoyance, or who performs acts that are apparently inexplicable by natural laws. They may use any of the sensory phenomena below

Clairvoyance (seeing)

Pertaining to the ability of clear-sightedness, clairvoyance refers to the paranormal ability to see persons and events that are distant in time or space. It can be divided into roughly three classes: precognition, the ability to perceive or predict future events, retrocognition, the ability to see past events, and remote viewing, the perception of contemporary events happening outside of the range of normal perception

Diarmuid, SINCERITY, has demonstrated this.

Clairsentience(feeling/touching)
In the field of parapsychology, clairsentience is a form of extra-sensory perception wherein a person acquires psychic knowledge primarily by feeling.

Clairaudience (hearing/listening)
In the field of parapsychology, clairaudience is a form of extra-sensory perception wherein a person acquires information by paranormal auditory means. It is often considered to be a form of clairvoyance. Clairaudience is essentially the ability to hear in a paranormal manner, as opposed to paranormal seeing (clairvoyance) and feeling (clairsentience).\

SUE2121 demonstrated this.

Clairalience (smelling)
Also known as clairescence. In the field of parapsychology, clairalience (or alternatively, clairolfactance)  is a form of extra-sensory perception wherein a person accesses psychic knowledge through the physical sense of smell.

QOC18 demonstrated this.

Claircognizance (knowing)
In the field of parapsychology, claircognizance  is a form of extra-sensory perception wherein a person acquires psychic knowledge primarily by means of intrinsic knowledge. It is the ability to know something without a physical explanation why you know it, like the concept of mediums.

QOC18, Diarmuid, Sincerity all demonstrated this.

Clairgustance (tasting)
In the field of parapsychology, clairgustance is defined as a form of extra-sensory perception that allegedly allows one to taste a substance without putting anything in one's mouth. It is claimed that those who possess this ability are able to perceive the essence of a substance from the spiritual or ethereal realms through taste.

QOC18 demonstrated this.

Clairenunciate (communicate)[edit]
Speak fluently in metaphors and creative in conjoining context.

Remove Viewing:
the practice of seeking impressions about a distant or unseen target, purportedly using extrasensory perception (ESP) or "sensing" with the mind.

Automatic Writing
writing said to be produced by a spiritual, occult, or subconscious agency rather than by the conscious intention of the writer.

Medium
the practice of communication between spirits of the dead and living human beings.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 02:37:06 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2018, 02:27:58 PM »

Um it looks like she gave you an answer ;)? Sometimes we can get caught up and confuse ourselves?
You wrote that she does not see a future....Im not sure why you are confused.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2018, 02:57:55 PM »

Um it looks like she gave you an answer ;)? Sometimes we can get caught up and confuse ourselves?

I am not just trying to get a positive answer.  The problem I have is that we’ve been talking every couple days bc the reading changes every time kinda based on what he is thinking at the time.  She always says well you need to make things right with him and that will determine your future.  Almost like sh doesn’t really like future predictions. I think Anne believes strongly in freewill, she talks about it a lot!   Anyway last night she just said I have given you many opportunities thru readings to make it right with him and you don’t.  I don’t see a future.  So that’s why it felt like an opinion to me.  She has never told me cards said one way or another simply that here’s the present and what I should do to fix it.  Make sense?  She also agrees we need space.... 
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 03:11:14 PM by LAW1974 »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2018, 03:33:50 PM »

I am not just trying to get a positive answer.  The problem I have is that we’ve been talking every couple days bc the reading changes every time kinda based on what he is thinking at the time.  She always says well you need to make things right with him and that will determine your future.  Almost like sh doesn’t really like future predictions. I think Anne believes strongly in freewill, she talks about it a lot!   Anyway last night she just said I have given you many opportunities thru readings to make it right with him and you don’t.  I don’t see a future.  So that’s why it felt like an opinion to me.  She has never told me cards said one way or another simply that here’s the present and what I should do to fix it.  Make sense?  She also agrees we need space....

Ahhh I see. I will tell you one thing about Anne lol (I think many of those on the board have seen this) - she isnt really that great on long term predictions....she is good on the current, emotions and short term predictions. So she may be great picking up the back and forth of the emotions, but you may want to try to find another reader if you want to see what some longer term predictions are in store

In the end, most readers almost always get the outcome wrong, so there's always that tendril.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2018, 03:54:03 PM »
Also she tells me over and over that there’s no 3rd party and my girlfriend just confirmed he’s posting pics of him and some girl all over social media.  Which pisses me off too! 

Offline Ccc25

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2018, 03:55:11 PM »
Have you tried Kisha?

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2018, 04:48:34 PM »
Have you tried Kisha?

I have - I was not impressed by her at all.   She said we would have light contact but ultimately would not be together.  But than she said let me ask your guides.... She said there is opportunity for you to fix things here.  So it wasnt really an answer.  Also, we have NOT had contact and therefore all of the opportunities that she said I had to fix things would never even happen!  I guess it was just a VERY vague conversation.....

Yona says hes coming back 100% because she sees it and doesnt believe in free will.  I am at the point where he has done so many things I dont think I want him now BUT now I am trying to get some closure I think because I cant understand why he is doing all of these things to make us almost enemies instead of just moving on.....

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2018, 05:30:18 PM »
Have you tried Kisha?

I have - I was not impressed by her at all.   She said we would have light contact but ultimately would not be together.  But than she said let me ask your guides.... She said there is opportunity for you to fix things here.  So it wasnt really an answer.  Also, we have NOT had contact and therefore all of the opportunities that she said I had to fix things would never even happen!  I guess it was just a VERY vague conversation.....

Yona says hes coming back 100% because she sees it and doesnt believe in free will.  I am at the point where he has done so many things I dont think I want him now BUT now I am trying to get some closure I think because I cant understand why he is doing all of these things to make us almost enemies instead of just moving on.....

Did Yona say in what capacity he will be back? I went through this before. Yona saw the guy coming back but it wasnt going to be a relationship. He came back, we went on a trip and then he vanished right after.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2018, 05:34:15 PM »
Have you tried Kisha?

Did Yona say in what capacity he will be back? I went through this before. Yona saw the guy coming back but it wasnt going to be a relationship. He came back, we went on a trip and then he vanished right after.

No -- she said I have to work on myself bc i have issues to resolve.  And the she said several times he will be back at the end of the year before Christmas she was thinking but wasnt sure how fast my cards moved.  She said I can see it and you are very happy!  she described his personality well and said that we would have limited contact in that time (between now and then)

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2018, 09:00:42 PM »
It's her fault that she doesn't know how to deliver the information in a way that makes sense to the customer.

This^

Readers use the word psychic to mean very different things. To some it means having a very specific ability like knowing the future. Others call themselves psychic when they are just cold reading. No matter what kind of abilities they have, they need to be able to articulate things in a way you can understand.

Tarot readings can be complex and multilayered and it can take a bit of time to meditate on it and find a way to explain it properly. Often the symbols coming up on the cards may be contradictory and trying to do a quick reading may be confusing. Tarot readings on pay per minute services are usually rushed and the readers use the most stereotyped interpretations of the cards.

It is different from connecting with someone psychically because the cards are symbolic. If a reader looks at your situation psychically they might see literal experiences, as in glimpses of the actual events happening in your life, or they might hear pieces of a conversation you had. In a card reading, those events are represented symbolically by the cards. It is less direct and more open to interpretation. The advantage of tarot is that you can go deeper into someone's psyche and see the patterns that play out in their life. And since a tarot reader can look at the events in your life symbolically, it may be less invasive to your privacy than talking to a clairvoyant or remote viewer. But interpreting cards is very subjective and the reader may not be able to answer some questions.

Thank you for this... explains so much and is useful information. Is there someone you recommend I tt that may be easier to understand?  Whose been uourvgo to?

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2018, 04:20:55 PM »
It's her fault that she doesn't know how to deliver the information in a way that makes sense to the customer.

This^

Readers use the word psychic to mean very different things. To some it means having a very specific ability like knowing the future. Others call themselves psychic when they are just cold reading. No matter what kind of abilities they have, they need to be able to articulate things in a way you can understand.

Tarot readings can be complex and multilayered and it can take a bit of time to meditate on it and find a way to explain it properly. Often the symbols coming up on the cards may be contradictory and trying to do a quick reading may be confusing. Tarot readings on pay per minute services are usually rushed and the readers use the most stereotyped interpretations of the cards.

It is different from connecting with someone psychically because the cards are symbolic. If a reader looks at your situation psychically they might see literal experiences, as in glimpses of the actual events happening in your life, or they might hear pieces of a conversation you had. In a card reading, those events are represented symbolically by the cards. It is less direct and more open to interpretation. The advantage of tarot is that you can go deeper into someone's psyche and see the patterns that play out in their life. And since a tarot reader can look at the events in your life symbolically, it may be less invasive to your privacy than talking to a clairvoyant or remote viewer. But interpreting cards is very subjective and the reader may not be able to answer some questions.

Thank you for this... explains so much and is useful information. Is there someone you recommend I tt that may be easier to understand?  Whose been uourvgo to?

You are so welcome. I don't know if I can recommend anyone who is easy to understand. My go-to was Melody Marie for over 3 years and she helped me the most of anyone. But she could be sort of vague sometimes. She doesn't use cards though. It is hard to find a good reader. Someone who is good for me might not be good for you and vice versa. They can all be vague or confusing sometimes. Or they can explain things really well and still be wrong. Good luck, I hope you find a good one.

Thanks I tried MelodyMarie -- I liked her, a lot of what she said made a lot of sense... We shall see if her predictions pan out