Author Topic: Darlene CP  (Read 2956 times)

Offline niki

Darlene CP
« on: October 06, 2018, 09:01:46 PM »
Has anyone read with Darlene?

Offline Chelle9054

Re: Darlene CP
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2018, 05:54:28 PM »
I read with her end of Sept. and she predicted a POI returning before this year is over.
Recently read with her and she said next year, if at all. Aside from that, I find her wishy-washy and def. a free will type of psychic. She also said nothing is set in stone, which may be true, but we call for something that might be.
I wouldn't recommend her. Then I asked her if said POI was going to have children and she said no. He has 4. Sometimes I just need to do that. I do not like coming from a place of dishonesty, but there it is.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2018, 11:16:39 PM »
I read with her about general life and she sounded gypsy to me, when I asked about work she said something new will come up, seriously, I’m not looking for a new job, sometimes I want to know how things are going to be in a certain period, this is how I know not to trust them

Thanks
sounds like she is the typical reader I come across

Offline niki

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2019, 01:00:37 AM »
Thank you so much! I just saw your answers and thank you again. I have read with so many, all of them sees same outcome for me. Not Darlene. I called her few times and she is very accurate on picking up details, however she tells me "no, not going to happen" and stands firm on that. She is the only one who told me "no" on my situation.

anything