Offline Sunlightstar

x
« on: October 06, 2018, 03:57:19 PM »
x
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 01:14:18 AM by Sunlightstar »

Offline jas

Re: Proof
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2018, 05:16:45 PM »
I got the same email from Jess.  Read with her a long time ago.  A few years ago I received three emails from her and they were all about the human race being slaves to a God that is cruel and how we need to break free....nutty.  She also sent out an email a few days ahead of this one stating how she would never lower her rates again because she got bashed by a first time called.  She is a bit of a fit thrower.  I responded to her emails about human slaves and oh boy, did she get mad.  I simply asked if she was a scientologist.  Instead of getting a simple yes or no, she screamed STOP CALLING ME A SCIENCTOLOGIST.  She really is a nut job, so don't worry too much about that email.  There are a few good readers on Keen.

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2018, 12:52:47 AM »
I received proof that the advisors email each other about clients so honestly who knows what else SOME advisors do. 

From what I've seen on this board, most people are concerned readers exchange actual details about callers. That didn't happen in this case.

If a reader wants to warn fellow readers about a crazy caller, what's the harm in that?

And as jas pointed out, it would seem this reader is a little nuts anyway.

It's not like you just uncovered some big Keen scandal.

Can Satu get off these boards?? They'd prolly create new account anyway though.  For all the members that can click on their profile and view all of a members posts, Satu criticizes other members, at one point even calling someone names and being a bully, and always defending keen.  Twice she bashes people who are unhappy with the shadiness that goes on on keen.  Its very clear he/she adds more negativity. Another member on here also noticed this earlier and said they wouldn't be surprised if he/she was the owner of the basher list.  He/she is probably going to resort to name calling and bashing me now but I'm over their negative posts and defences against Keen.   

Offline Beesa

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2018, 07:21:16 AM »

Can Satu get off these boards?? They'd prolly create new account anyway though.  For all the members that can click on their profile and view all of a members posts, Satu criticizes other members, at one point even calling someone names and being a bully, and always defending keen.  Twice she bashes people who are unhappy with the shadiness that goes on on keen.  Its very clear he/she adds more negativity. Another member on here also noticed this earlier and said they wouldn't be surprised if he/she was the owner of the basher list.  He/she is probably going to resort to name calling and bashing me now but I'm over their negative posts and defences against Keen.

Kind of passive aggressive, why not just address her directly   ::)
There are bad apples on both sides, this kind of absolutist mentality doesn't help keep the dialogue here open at all
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 07:23:01 AM by Beesa »

Offline jas

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2018, 12:19:03 PM »
I agree with Beesa, you can't kick somebody off the board because you don't like what they say - call Satu out directly.  She is a bit of a bully, no doubt.  Her first post in this thread was good, but it was totally unnecessary for her to throw in the last sentence:

Offline bstalling

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2018, 04:19:33 PM »
I dont know why Satu keeps posting here since she is the owner of the Keen Bashers page. She is so obsessed. Move on, Satu. No one likes you and you are literally a Keen psychic bashing
callers for exposing yalls crap.

candiednut

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2018, 04:30:22 PM »
I received proof that the advisors email each other about clients so honestly who knows what else SOME advisors do. 

From what I've seen on this board, most people are concerned readers exchange actual details about callers. That didn't happen in this case.

If a reader wants to warn fellow readers about a crazy caller, what's the harm in that?

You just contradicted yourself here, lol.

Offline jas

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2018, 12:05:26 AM »
I dont know why Satu keeps posting here since she is the owner of the Keen Bashers page. She is so obsessed. Move on, Satu. No one likes you and you are literally a Keen psychic bashing
callers for exposing yalls crap.

ARE YOU FLIPPING KIDDING ME??!!?? Satu is the owner of the basher page??  Okay, I am confused because I don't know if I want to ask her a bunch of questions or never respond to her again. 

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2018, 12:20:48 AM »
I agree with Beesa, you can't kick somebody off the board because you don't like what they say - call Satu out directly.  She is a bit of a bully, no doubt.  Her first post in this thread was good, but it was totally unnecessary for her to throw in the last sentence:

I don't see a problem with that last line. It's true. It's well established they share notes. That you had a problem with it and then turned around and called her a bully is kind of contradictory though.

Offline jas

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2018, 12:59:41 AM »
You are correct, calling her a bully was a contradiction but I still stand by the fact that the last line wasn't needed, it was just rude - but that is just my opinion of her rudeness.  I would never say she needs to be kicked off the boards.  I value an opposing view.

Offline njlady

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2018, 11:16:24 PM »

Giant eye roll over the Jas e-mail.  BFD.   It wasn't a cheat sheet about the caller.

I don't see the "shadiness" over giving other readers a heads up about a potential problem client that can affect your rating and earnings.  People can take her opinion or leave it.  I'm sure they consider the source. 

Offline jas

Re: x
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2018, 08:32:10 PM »
NJlady you lost me - I was just commenting on the fact that Jess is a bit nutty - I certainly didn't call anyone shady.  I was defending Satu's right to be on the board  - I was also pointing out that I didn't like her last sentence. 

Offline njlady

« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2018, 01:24:32 AM »
NJlady you lost me - I was just commenting on the fact that Jess is a bit nutty - I certainly didn't call anyone shady.  I was defending Satu's right to be on the board  - I was also pointing out that I didn't like her last sentence.

It was about the original post, as if they has been caught trading real information.  The insinuation was that they were doing something shady by exchanging these e-mails.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2018, 01:38:44 AM »
I would think the harm wasn't the content of the msgs themselves, but the fact that readers trade information period. If they warn each other, I'm sure they are talking about the clients via email as well. No?

Offline jas

« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2018, 02:24:46 AM »
I see no harm in warning other readers about bashers, however, if they are sharing information about a specific person that, for me, would be crossing the line.  The original post for this thread was simply that the reader, Jess, had sent out a mass email warning other readers about one caller who, in the opinion of the reader, was a basher.

anything