Author Topic: Merci  (Read 2255 times)

Offline tinamarie

Merci
« on: October 05, 2018, 12:04:48 PM »
(hi everyone, i'm posting this line on all of the topics i'm about to post. i'm going to create a separate topic for each reader i have curiosity/stories/questions about. think there should be a thread for each individual reader. it will help those looking for honest reviews on them)

Has anybody read with her? She seems very interesting, but I got a very dark/negative (even a bit scary) reading twice with her. First time i asked about why something happened and she proceeded to tell me it was because of a woman, who sounded like a very bad person, she had 'dark' symbols around her in the reading and said i should protect myself because maybe she practiced witchcraft. i can't verify whether that reading was true or not.

then in the 2nd reading she started off by stating something about my situation which is very specific, so it almost validated the reading (although i checked and this was a fact that i had mentioned in passing to her in my first reading with her some months back). she then proceeded to mention how someone i know is not who i think, and described them very negatively and their intentions towards me. again i don't know if either reading was true, i can't validate these things but what stayed with me was that both were quite dark in nature so i wondered if others had the same experience.

anything