Author Topic: Psychis/Empaths/Mediums  (Read 5368 times)

Offline Sooshi

Re: Psychis/Empaths/Mediums
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2018, 09:12:34 PM »
Does Yona often tell people they're psychic?

Not sure if she does ...I just know she picked it up for me on my very first read with her, and it would always come up as the High Priestess. If this card doesnt come up in reference to the caller, I doubt she mentions it ....

She told me the same thing, as HP came up for me too.

Offline star1

« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2018, 02:16:22 AM »
I know that empaths cannot predict the future very well, but I do believe that empaths have the ability to (by looking at a person's mindset and going into their thoughts/feelings) tell you whether someone is going to change their behaviour or not.. Not 100% because in rare occasions, people do grow up and mature, and change their ways over time. But I've been to a couple empaths who have said that a POI isn't going to change their ways and they can distinguish whether a person is being immature/is going through a "phase", or if they have deep down fundamental issues within themselves. Most empaths also are trained in psychology, or use a great deal of psychology in their readings.

Offline star1

« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2018, 03:08:18 AM »
Im a medium, a decent psychic, but not as good of a psychic as I am a medium.

It's nice to hear your insight being a medium, I used to see and sense lots until I left my adolescent years. I wish I was able to develop it, and never saw spirits of passed loved ones, only ghosts who couldn't move on. I do feel lucky to have experienced so much with them, though. It is fascinating.

Offline star1

« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2018, 05:50:05 AM »
I dont really "see" apparitions anymore, I am clairaudient, I channel. My mother died tragically when i was 4 and my gifts came in then, but my medium abilities are more or less forensic, :think famous murders/celebrities/unsolved mysteries-type shows: the victims usually come in. Drives my husband crazy because I have to stop and channel and tell him what the deceased person/victim is saying and the scenario plays in my mind mind a movie screen.

That sounds pretty cool, you're lucky. I bet it can be quite fascinating. Sorry to hear about your Mum.

Offline star1

« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2018, 05:56:56 AM »
My moms murder was a curse, but in the same sense I spoke to a medium  the other day who read for me via phone and of course I did not tell her a thing (she automatically picked up that I am a medium) but she said my 2 deceased parents came through and that was the key to why I was "chosen" for this ability. A lady who was murdered who has been in the news a lot lately was one I channeled right after the newest headlines came out- I dont always see faces, but I hear from spirit what they have to say, and I can pick up their emotions/thoughts, etc.

So sorry to hear about your Mother's way of passing. Lol, you should write a book about your story of the gift, I'm sure it'd be really fascinating. I love reading medium's stories. I bought the "Do Ghosts Watch You Shower?" series, and found it quite fascinating.

Offline star1

« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2018, 06:26:36 AM »
Never heard of that book but remember the Moss Beach Distillery segment on Unsolved Mysteries when the spirit came to the shower of the housekeeper for the sheet music that is scary.

Thanks ill check it out  :)

ladya

« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2018, 09:56:54 PM »
i have a question for anyone who has premonitions through dreams. I sometimes get them but i feel im better at being an empath and feeling out situations. not a professional by at all but still cool. anyways, so i read and heard that dreams that are premonitory in nature are usually more vivid than regular dreams which does make sense because sometimes i have dreams as if its a movie and its so colorful and i see everything and those are usually the telling ones. anyone has any insight on this?

Offline daughterofcups - P

« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2018, 10:51:29 PM »
I dont really have like educational insight except to say i get this stuff all the time- pretty cool!. I will say that the more in tune you are with your body/ feelings and more self aware/ less repressed, the more that “ability” will develop. Your dreams are usually trying to tell you something on a subconcious level.. the more you trust your gut instincts about people and situations, the stronger this will get. Good pratice is just looking at pictures of people, art, or whatever and writting down what comes to mind, what feelings you get in association, and what bodily instincts you get in response. So as an empath you can hear someones story and maybe you’ll get a feeling of tightness in your chest or feel like you need to protect yourself/crawl into a ball and you might begin to feel what they are/ know whats happening below the surface, just an example and sounds silly, but thats sortof where it starts.

As far as dreams and premonitions, write them down. Extract the baseline feelings from the dream and see what it might be telling you. I think our dreams are important psychologically but also probably in a psychic way. If you have a gut feeling something is up with your friend, and start having dreams about protecting her, it could be your own ability/ the universe’s ways of telling you to pay attention to those feelings. You know?

Offline daughterofcups - P

« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2018, 10:59:22 PM »
My moms murder was a curse, but in the same sense I spoke to a medium  the other day who read for me via phone and of course I did not tell her a thing (she automatically picked up that I am a medium) but she said my 2 deceased parents came through and that was the key to why I was "chosen" for this ability. A lady who was murdered who has been in the news a lot lately was one I channeled right after the newest headlines came out- I dont always see faces, but I hear from spirit what they have to say, and I can pick up their emotions/thoughts, etc.

Im half joking right now but can you read if someones home is haunted by dead people... because lowkey my apartment freaks me out and ive been thinking about asking for assistance lol.
Also pisces wooohoo . Same

Offline star1

« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2018, 02:19:49 AM »
I dont really have like educational insight except to say i get this stuff all the time- pretty cool!. I will say that the more in tune you are with your body/ feelings and more self aware/ less repressed, the more that “ability” will develop. Your dreams are usually trying to tell you something on a subconcious level.. the more you trust your gut instincts about people and situations, the stronger this will get. Good pratice is just looking at pictures of people, art, or whatever and writting down what comes to mind, what feelings you get in association, and what bodily instincts you get in response. So as an empath you can hear someones story and maybe you’ll get a feeling of tightness in your chest or feel like you need to protect yourself/crawl into a ball and you might begin to feel what they are/ know whats happening below the surface, just an example and sounds silly, but thats sortof where it starts.

As far as dreams and premonitions, write them down. Extract the baseline feelings from the dream and see what it might be telling you. I think our dreams are important psychologically but also probably in a psychic way. If you have a gut feeling something is up with your friend, and start having dreams about protecting her, it could be your own ability/ the universe’s ways of telling you to pay attention to those feelings. You know?

I've had dreams about my POI that haven't happened. I could PM you the dream if you wish, but dreams don't come true for me. I've dreamed of people dying (which, thank god - they're still alive and well today).

Offline star1

« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2018, 06:58:48 AM »
My dreams usually come true ( say I am at an unknown location in a dream, 9/10 I will visit that place at a later time in real life). I have thoughts about celebrities dying. For example, several months ago my husband was watching one of our favorite films Smokey and the Bandit. He knows I am a medium and I turned to him and said "my guides said Burt Reynolds is fixing to die it will be unexpected". He says "oh no, dont say that !" right after (I mean the next week if not earlier) the news showed Burt Reynolds did die. My husband was freaked out and told his best friend "my wife is a medium and predicted it" I also predicted Ken Berry of one of my favorite sitcoms of all time, Mama's Family was about to die before it happened. I can usually predict celebrity deaths with great accuracy for some reason.

I 100% believe that each of our deaths are destined.