Author Topic: Psychis/Empaths/Mediums  (Read 5371 times)

Offline Seeker23

Psychis/Empaths/Mediums
« on: October 05, 2018, 06:53:31 AM »
So, throughout this emotional journey that started in May for me and has been dwindling and losing interest in,  I have been told three times I have some "Psychic ability." I asked one person a question about myself and what they sense about my nature." They said, "that you are empath and have the same abilities as I do and many others have."

If that means providing false hope and guessing and throwing out generalizations, well, yes, I could make a bundle.

I have intuition. Everyone does and can be more sensitive than some, but...man I wish I had psychic abilities.

Has anyone else had that happen?
« Last Edit: October 06, 2018, 06:49:03 AM by Seeker23 »

Offline psychic girls

Re: Psychis/Empaths/Mediums
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2018, 01:02:35 PM »
So, throughout this emotional journey that started in May for me and has been dwindling and losing interest in,  I have been told three times I have some "Psychic ability." I asked one person a question about myself and what they sense about my nature." They said, "that you are empath and have the same abilities as I do and many others have."

If that means providing false hope and guessing and throwing put generalization, well, yes, I could make a bundle.

I have intuition. Everyone does and can be more sensitive than some, but...man I wish I had psychic abilities.

Has anyone else had that happen?
They said the same thing to me too that I have psychic ability. They are not psychics at all they do is guess and give false hope and tell you to keep them update but when nothing come to pass they will just block you, it a sick way to make moneys.

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2018, 06:50:55 AM »
I, actually, tried to follow up with two and to tell them that everything they said would happen, the exact opposite has happen and the timelines have passed.

They did not block, but declined to respond, at all.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2018, 02:39:24 PM »
I have been told I have some psychic abilities. I think it's not unusual for the people who go to psychics to possibly have some abilities or a stronger intuition. I went to a workshop where you learned how to give readings...and I was able to give some readings and the people said everything I said was true for them. So it's not impossible to do this, but to do it well and to do it as a profession, I think that's another story.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2018, 02:54:04 PM »
I have been told I have some psychic abilities. I think it's not unusual for the people who go to psychics to possibly have some abilities or a stronger intuition. I went to a workshop where you learned how to give readings...and I was able to give some readings and the people said everything I said was true for them. So it's not impossible to do this, but to do it well and to do it as a profession, I think that's another story.

I've been told this as well...recently from Yona and Cookie.

Yona had an interesting spread when I read with her in April. She said I would get premonitions this year.

I got them before - starting last spring was the first time in my life I started getting specific insights that would be correct. These insights were things that did not have to do with me. For example, I had a friend who was in a car accident (I kept hearing "accident" but its not you, but someone you know) - the very next day I found that a friend of mine was in a terrible accident with her family)...man I would just "see" or "hear" stuff in the future. 

She said I would get it again and it would be intensified...and I didnt believe her, but she was right. It started to happen again this August, but this time it was specifically about myself. She had the following cards - High Priestess (the psychics card), The Devil, the Tower and the Hermit and the Star.

For example, a recent premonition I had - on August 3rd, I specifically saw me and my POI holding hands walking into the American Airlines Center and he was on the left side of me and I was looking up at him. On September 26th the exact thing came true.  We went to a concert there. The details of what I saw were exact. Thats just one thing!
I also knew he was going to be pretty late that night and he was...it was interesting.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2018, 02:38:13 AM »

I've been told this as well...recently from Yona and Cookie.

Yona had an interesting spread when I read with her in April. She said I would get premonitions this year.

I got them before - starting last spring was the first time in my life I started getting specific insights that would be correct. These insights were things that did not have to do with me. For example, I had a friend who was in a car accident (I kept hearing "accident" but its not you, but someone you know) - the very next day I found that a friend of mine was in a terrible accident with her family)...man I would just "see" or "hear" stuff in the future. 

She said I would get it again and it would be intensified...and I didnt believe her, but she was right. It started to happen again this August, but this time it was specifically about myself. She had the following cards - High Priestess (the psychics card), The Devil, the Tower and the Hermit and the Star.

For example, a recent premonition I had - on August 3rd, I specifically saw me and my POI holding hands walking into the American Airlines Center and he was on the left side of me and I was looking up at him. On September 26th the exact thing came true.  We went to a concert there. The details of what I saw were exact. Thats just one thing!
I also knew he was going to be pretty late that night and he was...it was interesting.

Wow...that's pretty awesome! I get some minor things like that, but usually random stuff that has nothing to do with me. Like I imagined my friend when I was supposed to see her, for some reason I had a vision of her having a black eye. And later that day we hung out and she said he used a lot of concealer because she has an eye infection and if she was without makeup, people would think she has a black eye. Totally random!

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2018, 05:02:51 AM »
Does Yona often tell people they're psychic?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2018, 06:57:30 AM »

Not sure if she does ...I just know she picked it up for me on my very first read with her, and it would always come up as the High Priestess. If this card doesnt come up in reference to the caller, I doubt she mentions it ....

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2018, 12:57:57 PM »
she told me i was

Offline star1

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2018, 03:57:00 PM »

Yona told me that I'm intuitive and can see through bullshit

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2018, 04:48:48 PM »
It seems like she tells a lot of people that they are intuitive?

Offline star1

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2018, 05:07:44 PM »
It seems like she tells a lot of people that they are intuitive?

It's certainly a line I get told often by readers

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2018, 05:28:49 PM »

She told me this. She said I have the psychic’s card in a strong position where I can work with and develop it. She said a lot of people are instinctive but I’m more than that.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2018, 05:32:33 PM »

Can you? LOL

That's a pretty good gift to have

Offline star1

« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2018, 06:00:19 PM »

Can you? LOL

That's a pretty good gift to have

Haha! I can go a bit "love blind" sometimes (like us all), but with people, I usually get a dodgy gut feeling on them and don't feel comfortable in their presence.. I guess lots of people get that, though?