Author Topic: Best person on psychic source?  (Read 18658 times)

Offline LAW1974

Best person on psychic source?
« on: October 04, 2018, 06:59:42 PM »
I just had an email that I have $65 in my psychic source account so i guess i might as well use it -- LOVE feedback who everyone loves or has had luck with on there?

Offline whskers

Re: Best person on psychic source?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2018, 09:35:59 PM »
Eliza for empath

Ricky for prediction (but he is very expensive)

Maybe Vincent too?

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2018, 12:03:30 PM »
Thank you I tried Eliza... She picked up on a lot of stuff... Her predictions were 2 to 3 weeks.  She seemed pretty on with all past/present stuff.  I will see if her predictions happen and come back:) 

Offline whskers

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2018, 10:20:29 PM »
I have always confirmed eliza’s Readings. Today I asked her about something about my poi, and after 2 minutes my PoI texted me saying exactly what Eliza said. He texted another tonight confirming everything she said.

Offline simsim

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2018, 05:55:36 AM »
i spoke to over 30 people on PS over the year and a half and only Roxanne & bridgette blew me away and had stuff come to pass. which turned me into a believer

also joseph was amazing and predicted lots for me but sadly he passed away

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2018, 07:46:43 AM »
Ricky was a JOKE for me, completely wrong.  Vincent totally made things up, that of course never happened, after he spent time telling me that he's moving to my town (which I really don't care about).  Eliza is the only good one over there.

Offline whskers

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2018, 05:50:26 PM »
i spoke to over 30 people on PS over the year and a half and only Roxanne & bridgette blew me away and had stuff come to pass. which turned me into a believer

also joseph was amazing and predicted lots for me but sadly he passed away

Joseph passed away?!? Waaaah!!! Yeah he was a good reader. Very in tune. I don’t like his style of reading but definitely gifted.

Offline whskers

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2018, 05:54:13 PM »
Ricky was a JOKE for me, completely wrong.  Vincent totally made things up, that of course never happened, after he spent time telling me that he's moving to my town (which I really don't care about).  Eliza is the only good one over there.

I don’t think Ricky is a joke in my experience. I asked Ricky when and where can I find a new job. He said he is surprise I have not found it yet but I will go through an interview for department 1. But I will get hired in department 2. I went to an interview for a company and applied for position 1, but another department lost just 2 employees so they asked if I will be willing to consider to take position 2 right there while interviewing.  But.. he didn’t see that I will hate the company (they’re so unethical) and will jump ship after 3 weeks.

Vincent is not too bad either in my experience. I was asking about an ex poi. He said “forget about him, I see another guy coming, his name is ___”. I laughed because it’s another ex’s name. Well fast forward, my new Poi name is exactly what Vincent said. :)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 09:08:35 PM by whskers »

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2018, 05:55:39 PM »
Has Eliza’s predictions panned our for anyone? 

Offline whskers

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2018, 06:01:07 PM »
She usually don’t give out a prediction. But when she does, it happens for me.

Last October I called her because I was planning to confront an ex poi. She said, oh he will XYZ. So I was like.. why would he XYZ?! She said because something about abc. Well the night went down the way she said. The ex poi XYZ because of ABC. Lol sorry I don’t want to give details.

Last may I called her and asked if ex poi will reconcile (when a lot of readers say, March, may, June, July, August, in 3, in 6, in Aquarius, in Capricorn etc etc). She said, he will but not as soon as you think.  He did contact me in end of September. Which way off than the other readers said.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2018, 06:28:45 PM »
She usually don’t give out a prediction. But when she does, it happens for me.

Last October I called her because I was planning to confront an ex poi. She said, oh he will XYZ. So I was like.. why would he XYZ?! She said because something about abc. Well the night went down the way she said. The ex poi XYZ because of ABC. Lol sorry I don’t want to give details.

Last may I called her and asked if ex poi will reconcile (when a lot of readers say, March, may, June, July, August, in 3, in 6, in Aquarius, in Capricorn etc etc). She said, he will but not as soon as you think.  He did contact me in end of September. Which way off than the other readers said.

Thk you...  she predicted poi is going to reach out 2 to 3 weeks.  Less than a month.  That was on Oct 5th. So I just wondered abt predictions.  She got a lot of the present correct:).

Offline marciamia

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2018, 07:29:51 PM »
Has Eliza’s predictions panned our for anyone?

Eliza made a contact prediction when I talked to her on 10/6 that was supposed to happen last week (Oct 10-11, 13th the latest) and nope!

Offline whskers

« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2018, 09:06:23 PM »
I really wouldn’t advice to use her for predictions at all. If you need prediction, save your money.  I know some people would say “then what’s the point of calling her?”.  A lot of reason. If you want to know if someone is telling the truth. Or what your coworkers perception of you. Or helping you understand what’s going on your poi’s mind. The questions I ask her are, “why did he/she ___”, “what does he/she think about me”. In $15, she usually says what I need to know (and have confirmed it multiple times). But.. that’s just an advice.

I find that people would say readers didn’t work for them. But I think sometimes we are asking the wrong type of reader in terms of their specialty/reading approach.  Like I would read about people asking a reader on general reading and I would think “huh that reader is a remote viewer/empath”.

But then again, she probably didn’t connect. Or a flop. Doesn’t matter, she works for me.

Offline star1

« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2018, 09:14:40 PM »
I had a look at Eliza's profile, but it said something about you not being able to call her if you're a new customer?

Offline whskers

« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2018, 09:35:02 PM »
I think anyone can call Eliza.  Psychicsource can’t block caller like keen does. Or could they? Don’t know, I have never been blocked.

Seraphina is another empath. I used to be a fan after she nailed two contact predictions 1st two times I called her but later on realized she’s an empath and not too good on prediction. What she sees changes, depending on what the person thinks/feels that moment (also have confirmed this). Also I do not like her delivery as much as Eliza. Eliza has an accent but she talks fast. The only thing that I think Eliza would take time is when she say “let me asks the guides... *silence*” then eliza will talk fast again. Seraphina is very repetitive like cookie and blunt too in a sweet way. She will not stop talking and keep repeating what she says and will eat you $8+ per minute. Not for sensitive people. Things that seraphina saw:

1) (called her February 2017 on a Monday). a guy has never initiated contacting me, and asked seraphina what he thinks about me, and she said “he likes you, he will contact you on Sunday”. Sunday he texted asking how am I and told me he went on a camping and sent me pictures. That was the beginning of a HUGE MISTAKE.

2) (called her March 2017) I joke about something bad, and the guy didn’t respond for hours. I thought he was mad. Called her, asked, she said the guy fell asleep but he thought you’re funny. He will contact you in 2 hours. I told myself, impossible, this guy is a deep sleeper. Play drum set beside him he won’t still wake up. After 2 hours (around 1am), he texted and said sorry he fell asleep.

After these 2 phone calls with seraphina, everything else is a hit or miss. Big misses too. Thus, not a fan anymore.

If you are looking for prediction, or just want to experiment, I wouldn’t try her. She’s too expensive for experimentation.

anything