Author Topic: Best person on psychic source?  (Read 18665 times)

Offline star1

Re: Best person on psychic source?
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2018, 09:41:19 PM »
I think anyone can call Eliza.  Psychicsource can’t block caller like keen does. Or could they? Don’t know, I have never been blocked.

Seraphina is another empath. I used to be a fan after she nailed two contact predictions 1st two times I called her but later on realized she’s an empath and not too good on prediction. What she sees changes, depending on what the person thinks/feels that moment (also have confirmed this). Also I do not like her delivery as much as Eliza. Eliza has an accent but she talks fast. The only thing that I think Eliza would take time is when she say “let me asks the guides... *silence*” then eliza will talk fast again. Seraphina is very repetitive like cookie and blunt too in a sweet way. She will not stop talking and keep repeating what she says and will eat you $8+ per minute. Not for sensitive people. Things that seraphina saw:

1) (called her February 2017 on a Monday). a guy has never initiated contacting me, and asked seraphina what he thinks about me, and she said “he likes you, he will contact you on Sunday”. Sunday he texted asking how am I and told me he went on a camping and sent me pictures. That was the beginning of a HUGE MISTAKE.

2) (called her March 2017) I joke about something bad, and the guy didn’t respond for hours. I thought he was mad. Called her, asked, she said the guy fell asleep but he thought you’re funny. He will contact you in 2 hours. I told myself, impossible, this guy is a deep sleeper. Play drum set beside him he won’t still wake up. After 2 hours (around 1am), he texted and said sorry he fell asleep.

After these 2 phone calls with seraphina, everything else is a hit or miss. Big misses too. Thus, not a fan anymore.

If you are looking for prediction, or just want to experiment, I wouldn’t try her. She’s too expensive for experimentation.

Sorry, might be a mistake on my end. It just says new user introductory dollars can't be used on her, which is a shame  :-\

Offline whskers

« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2018, 09:42:39 PM »
Let me add, I would not experiment with anyone on psychic source for trial and error or compatibility test. Maybe if you avail of that $1/minute for 30 mins new customer promo. But does not apply on premium psychics (Ricky, Moira, Therese). After that, close psychic source account. It’s $8/ish per minute. I only call Eliza there for $15, at most $22.50 once a month. I just literally asks her “what does he want?”, or “why is my boss a #%*!”, then call done.

Offline whskers

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2018, 09:43:58 PM »
I think anyone can call Eliza.  Psychicsource can’t block caller like keen does. Or could they? Don’t know, I have never been blocked.

Seraphina is another empath. I used to be a fan after she nailed two contact predictions 1st two times I called her but later on realized she’s an empath and not too good on prediction. What she sees changes, depending on what the person thinks/feels that moment (also have confirmed this). Also I do not like her delivery as much as Eliza. Eliza has an accent but she talks fast. The only thing that I think Eliza would take time is when she say “let me asks the guides... *silence*” then eliza will talk fast again. Seraphina is very repetitive like cookie and blunt too in a sweet way. She will not stop talking and keep repeating what she says and will eat you $8+ per minute. Not for sensitive people. Things that seraphina saw:

1) (called her February 2017 on a Monday). a guy has never initiated contacting me, and asked seraphina what he thinks about me, and she said “he likes you, he will contact you on Sunday”. Sunday he texted asking how am I and told me he went on a camping and sent me pictures. That was the beginning of a HUGE MISTAKE.

2) (called her March 2017) I joke about something bad, and the guy didn’t respond for hours. I thought he was mad. Called her, asked, she said the guy fell asleep but he thought you’re funny. He will contact you in 2 hours. I told myself, impossible, this guy is a deep sleeper. Play drum set beside him he won’t still wake up. After 2 hours (around 1am), he texted and said sorry he fell asleep.

After these 2 phone calls with seraphina, everything else is a hit or miss. Big misses too. Thus, not a fan anymore.

If you are looking for prediction, or just want to experiment, I wouldn’t try her. She’s too expensive for experimentation.

Sorry, might be a mistake on my end. It just says new user introductory dollars can't be used on her, which is a shame  :-\

For Eliza?! Waaaah! She’s not premium at all. Wait let me see which one are credible for $1/minute.

Offline star1

« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2018, 09:45:03 PM »

For Eliza?! Waaaah! She’s not premium at all. Wait let me see which one are credible for $1/minute.

Thanks! I'll have to spend the cheapest amount first on someone to then use Eliza, so anyone who's decent would be appreciated  :)

Offline whskers

« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2018, 09:53:29 PM »
Oohh you could try Roxanne. I’ve never tried her but one person said something good about her. The reviews pretty good too. You need to line up after 30 people though. You need to keep updating your queue every 24 hours or you lose your place.

I’ve tried Sammie, Betty and Angelica. They’re decent. Not my favorites. You could try 5 mins each $5/each 😂). If they don’t connect by 2 mins, or doesn’t pick up on their own, drop the call. A lot of people like Mackenzie but I can’t remember if I tried her. If I did, not memorable.

Arthur is accurate too, but if you think advisor neal is blunt, prepare for this one. He takes no prisoner. That’s why I don’t call him. He’s too honest for my taste.

Vincent is good too, but his reading is not psychic. More of advising. Pretty good advice though. Very in tune with the person you’re asking about.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 09:59:20 PM by whskers »

Offline star1

« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2018, 10:18:38 PM »
I wasn't able to use the site, anyway. This is ridiculous. Because I'm over in England, Keen and Psychic Source don't seem to work for me. I might try CP if not, I give up, lol. Thanks for your help, anyway.. Money saved I guess  :)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 10:20:43 PM by star1 »

Offline dascallie

« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2018, 05:31:17 AM »
Narnia was hands-down the most jaw dropping PS reader when she read for me April 2017.
I was just merrily going along in my reading with her, being I was so happily in love with my POI---I had called Narnia about a job question, but decided to see what she saw in store for our blissful union---(he had been talking about a ring).

She shocked me by saying "It does you no good to tell you otherwise, so I need to tell you...etc" She went on to say he was having negative thoughts about being in our r/ship, he had some issues with "love" and had one foot out the door.

She could NOT have been reading my mind, I did not have an tiny inkling of this--he was behaving like he was as besotted as I was with him!

Sure enough-- within 30 days he started some inexplicable grousing, picking silly little fights--then dumped me so suddenly and so coldly it demolished me. Said he couldn't be in a r/ship, felt 'numb' --there was nothing else to say (this after we had been planning a NYE wedding!)

Narnia is powerful, proven and very gifted-- especially with the 'now'.
Not completely sure about predictions, except for what I described above---but it's possible she could have been empathically/telepathically reading his thoughts vs divining the future. He clearly was an Oscar-winning actor or either I'm blindly naive!
Either way, Narnia is the absolute real thing

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2018, 10:56:51 AM »
Seraphina  sold me a fairy tale, it was over 3 years ago.  She told me everything I wanted to hear, including "he's making you a mix tape", he never spoke to me again.  She could not have been more wrong.  I always think of her when people say "fairytale reader".  Glad she worked for someone.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2018, 11:48:11 AM »
No one save your $$

Seraphina  sold me a fairy tale, it was over 3 years ago.  She told me everything I wanted to hear, including "he's making you a mix tape", he never spoke to me again.  She could not have been more wrong.  I always think of her when people say "fairytale reader".  Glad she worked for someone.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2018, 12:32:58 PM »
Narnia was hands-down the most jaw dropping PS reader when she read for me April 2017.
I was just merrily going along in my reading with her, being I was so happily in love with my POI---I had called Narnia about a job question, but decided to see what she saw in store for our blissful union---(he had been talking about a ring).

She shocked me by saying "It does you no good to tell you otherwise, so I need to tell you...etc" She went on to say he was having negative thoughts about being in our r/ship, he had some issues with "love" and had one foot out the door.

She could NOT have been reading my mind, I did not have an tiny inkling of this--he was behaving like he was as besotted as I was with him!

Sure enough-- within 30 days he started some inexplicable grousing, picking silly little fights--then dumped me so suddenly and so coldly it demolished me. Said he couldn't be in a r/ship, felt 'numb' --there was nothing else to say (this after we had been planning a NYE wedding!)

Narnia is powerful, proven and very gifted-- especially with the 'now'.
Not completely sure about predictions, except for what I described above---but it's possible she could have been empathically/telepathically reading his thoughts vs divining the future. He clearly was an Oscar-winning actor or either I'm blindly naive!
Either way, Narnia is the absolute real thing

Dang, that’s intense! Hope you’re better now though

Offline marciamia

« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2018, 12:47:47 PM »
So I found this pretty interesting from wayyy back ;D

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/7/prweb10916023.htm

Offline whskers

« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2018, 03:40:09 PM »
So I found this pretty interesting from wayyy back ;D

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/7/prweb10916023.htm

Haha that’s interesting 62% of psychic source is wrong. 😂 narnia is interesting though. Too bad I don’t have cravings 😂 maybe someday.

anything