Author Topic: Anyone Had Multiple Readers Tell The Same Exact Insights on a Present Situation?  (Read 15099 times)

Offline Sparkle002

EIGHT

NINE
I've had NINE readers (on different networks and independent sites) tell me the EXACT same reading literally all details almost word for word about my CURRENT situation.

These are not predictions - these are insights on the PRESENT situation.

Its almost scary because all readings were the same with details -

Yona, Indio, Venus, Tajah, Cookie, Delores, QoC, Golden Dawn Tarot, I forgot about Tara!!!

(Cookie and Delores pretty much gave me so much detail on the exact same situation - described a person and situation and everything the same)

Its almost like synchronicity in the universe that I feel I cannot deny that its true - BUT I still really dont know.

Has anyone ever had this happen and found it to be true?

« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 09:19:47 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Dreamer23

Yup, about 80% of the readers have told me the same things. Then 20% of the readers would say something different.

Offline star1

I apologise if I'm wrong, but surely if at least 3,4 readers are seeing the same situation, then it's almost certain at that time of the reading (the current situation)?

Offline Sparkle002

Yup, about 80% of the readers have told me the same things. Then 20% of the readers would say something different.

Were they specific things on the present situation?
I've had readers tell me the same things but it was general prediction type stuff - "I see you married, together blah blah" general stuff anyone could say.

But I'm looking to see if there were specific things said by more than 1 reader for a current situation that was actually found to be True

Offline Dreamer23

Were they specific things on the present situation?
I've had readers tell me the same things but it was general prediction type stuff - "I see you married, together blah blah" general stuff anyone could say.

But I'm looking to see if there were specific things said by more than 1 reader for a current situation that was actually found to be True

I will PM you :)

Offline Lady_C

Yes, back when I used to have binge readings on my ex I had say 6 people say the same thing and maybe 1 or 2 readers say something else so what they said at the time more than likely rang true. That's probably the same for your situation too.

Offline Jennhayes

@Lady_C ....do you mean the 6 were accurate picking up current only? Overall was their outcome correct in your case or did it change over time?

Offline Sparkle002

Yes, back when I used to have binge readings on my ex I had say 6 people say the same thing and maybe 1 or 2 readers say something else so what they said at the time more than likely rang true. That's probably the same for your situation too.

Does this mean that they were actually right about the present?

Offline Sparkle002

Master Enigma and Paul on Kasmaba and Sister Annette on Keen all said the same exact thing. word for word.

Were they all correct?

Offline Lady_C

Does this mean that they were actually right about the present?

Yes, I would say what they saw presently is true.

Offline Lady_C

@Lady_C ....do you mean the 6 were accurate picking up current only? Overall was their outcome correct in your case or did it change over time?

Well if 6 psychics all said the same thing I'm more inclined to believe the majority. The outcome for my readings is pretty much the same ex will reach out but those are pending as he hasn't done yet. My situation might fall into the category of one of those that won't immediately pan out so I can't say if the outcome will happen, I also don't have time frames either. Like I said in another post I am moving on regardless but hope this helps you!!

Offline LAW1974

Well if 6 psychics all said the same thing I'm more inclined to believe the majority. The outcome for my readings is pretty much the same ex will reach out but those are pending as he hasn't done yet. My situation might fall into the category of one of those that won't immediately pan out so I can't say if the outcome will happen, I also don't have time frames either. Like I said in another post I am moving on regardless but hope this helps you!!

You and I are in the exact same position I think!  Ex and I had horrible break up... He wont even talk to me - I might even be blocked from his phone (although QoC swears Im not) -- but he wont respond to me....  But everyone says give him time he'll come back.  Yona says end of the year. QoC just says hes not ready, EJ and Eliza say 2 to 3 weeks, I cant get through to Cookie.....But all of them were DEAD right on current and past situation with details! 

Im with you on possibly wanting to move on...
question for you -- why are you getting readings on whether hes coming back if you know you are moving on from him?  Is it for closure?  Im only asking bc I change my mind every day

Offline sawthelight

One thing I’ve learned from my own readings and from this forum is that tons of readers can tell you the same thing, but it doesn’t mean it will happen.

Offline Sparkle002

I want to get back to the point of this post ;) - I asked if there were multiple readers that picked up the same DETAILS on the PRESENT situation ...not outcomes because many outcomes can be the SAME (he will come back, marriage, he will leave is ex, blah blah).

I'm saying have multiple readers found details in your current situation you later found to be True? Maybe something you are not seeing.

For example, multiple readers are picking up a present situation that not only mentions a 3rd party, but describes in detail what that person looks like, that they had a kid, they live with your POI, he works alot, etc.

These readers have given SPECIFIC details on the PRESENT - described the 3rd party (skin tone, race, etc), the fact that he lives 15 mins from me, the kid and everything.

But they are also picking up things that I do not know. They all mention a second kid (LITERALLY ALL OF THEM) - I asked my POI and nope - he says he has a vasectomy. They all mention she is still at his house - and again my POI says she moved out....

So aside from the typical outcomes that readers give you - has anyone had MANY readers give you the same exact DETAILS on the PRESENT and found out those details that you did not know end up being true?

Offline Sparkle002

One thing I’ve learned from my own readings and from this forum is that tons of readers can tell you the same thing, but it doesn’t mean it will happen.

Right which is why I'm asking if anyone has had readers tell them the same exact details on the Present situation rather than outcomes