Author Topic: Frequent Readings Effects  (Read 4459 times)

Offline Jennhayes

Frequent Readings Effects
« on: October 04, 2018, 02:14:13 PM »
I’ve been noticing many of our highly rated psychics suggest few weeks/ months between readings from any psychics because they claim frequent readings cause energy drainage, inaccurate readings, pushing timelines or even changing natural course of events. How accurate is that? I’m definitely one that has been reading frequently over the past few weeks and although I’m not happy about it’s financial impact, I never thought it may have other effects as well. What are your thoughts/ opinions or any information on this subject that you could share will be appreciated!

Offline Dreamer23

Re: Frequent Readings Effects
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2018, 03:57:04 PM »
I’ve been noticing many of our highly rated psychics suggest few weeks/ months between readings from any psychics because they claim frequent readings cause energy drainage, inaccurate readings, pushing timelines or even changing natural course of events. How accurate is that? I’m definitely one that has been reading frequently over the past few weeks and although I’m not happy about it’s financial impact, I never thought it may have other effects as well. What are your thoughts/ opinions or any information on this subject that you could share will be appreciated!

Yes, I can attest to that. I think my energy has gotten worse because of too many readings.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2018, 07:51:55 PM »

Yes, I can attest to that. I think my energy has gotten worse because of too many readings.

Me too. I have been incredibly drained and feel it’s due to the readings.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2018, 07:54:58 PM »
I go to a chakra healer every now and then and she told me that my energy is not good, it's chaotic and i've lost my center. And this has only happened in the last few months...and I think it's because of the readings.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2018, 02:01:51 PM »
I agree tired. I actually think they’ve brought bad energy into my life.

I’m not at all saying I think all readers have bad energy but I do think many of them do. And opening up your energy to them just invites bad things.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 02:21:46 PM by sawthelight »

Offline marciamia

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2018, 02:52:32 PM »
I go to a chakra healer every now and then and she told me that my energy is not good, it's chaotic and i've lost my center. And this has only happened in the last few months...and I think it's because of the readings.

Where/how do you find these people?

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2018, 04:59:59 PM »

I’m not at all saying I think all readers have bad energy but I do think many of them do. And opening up your energy to them just invites bad things.

What kind of bad things do you feel like you have experienced as a result? I can't say that I have experienced bad things per se, just my mood, my emotions have been fluctuating and I have felt more stressed, anxious.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2018, 05:01:51 PM »

Where/how do you find these people?

Hi marciamia, I find them through word of mouth, or just happened to find an ad or something. They are called spiritualists. The two people that I speak with, they are psychic as well, but aside from that they do energy work and chakra balancing. Some people don't believe in this, but I do see a difference after working with them.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2018, 07:23:23 PM »

What kind of bad things do you feel like you have experienced as a result? I can't say that I have experienced bad things per se, just my mood, my emotions have been fluctuating and I have felt more stressed, anxious.

Well similar to you, I’ve also felt more stressed and anxious....also, just a few stressful and upsetting life events have occurred since I started with the readings.

I was raised to believe psychics are bad in general, so I’ve actually gone against my core beliefs by even starting up with them. But like I said, I don’t believe they’re all bad, but part of the issue is I e gone way overboard with getting way too many of them.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2018, 10:29:01 PM »
I was told by one reader that you should only get a reading every six months.  Smh, if a prediction given in 2 months hasn't come to pass why would i wait 6 months to see what has happenend? I think sometimes its them buying time so you can't say they weren't accurate and they give the bs time is fluid.

11jlady

« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2018, 11:50:10 PM »
In my opinion, having a reading once per month, and no more than that, is suffice. My theory is that the reason people feel tired, drained, anxious etc. after having had too many readings within a short time, like, daily, every other day, even weekly........is because energies of all of us change. So you may call about "Bob" today and he's feelings xyz way today. But then you call tomorrow and Bob is now feeling abc. You call again the next day and Bob is feeling xyz again. But then you call the next day and Bob is feeling lmnop now. Lol. That will send you on an emotional roller coaster from hell and of course exhaust you.

Also, reading with different people will also cause confusion cause everyone will have something else to add. It just causes mental confusion, anguish and turmoil. That's another emotional roller coaster.

Once per month with one or even two readers that are your top notch and been accurate for you the majority of the time is really all that should be had and that way you can have some sort of emotional stability in the interim.

Offline Clarita

« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2019, 07:05:15 AM »
I was told by one reader that you should only get a reading every six months.  Smh, if a prediction given in 2 months hasn't come to pass why would i wait 6 months to see what has happenend? I think sometimes its them buying time so you can't say they weren't accurate and they give the bs time is fluid.
I believe timing in readings is fluid because it's energy and that we control through our actions and reactions. Not a static or stuck thing but organic/ reactive. If a person is in a state of tension and tense expectation this will be draining on a person. It can be a toxic psychic yes but also can be the clients state of anxious expectation. A sense of life being pre defined and decided for you will disempower. That in itself will drain a person. To know you are in control of the energy in your own life is to boost your energy. That's my view.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2019, 08:29:31 AM »
In my opinion, having a reading once per month, and no more than that, is suffice. My theory is that the reason people feel tired, drained, anxious etc. after having had too many readings within a short time, like, daily, every other day, even weekly........is because energies of all of us change. So you may call about "Bob" today and he's feelings xyz way today. But then you call tomorrow and Bob is now feeling abc. You call again the next day and Bob is feeling xyz again. But then you call the next day and Bob is feeling lmnop now. Lol. That will send you on an emotional roller coaster from hell and of course exhaust you.

Also, reading with different people will also cause confusion cause everyone will have something else to add. It just causes mental confusion, anguish and turmoil. That's another emotional roller coaster.

Once per month with one or even two readers that are your top notch and been accurate for you the majority of the time is really all that should be had and that way you can have some sort of emotional stability in the interim.

I’ve gone on a terrible binge the last several days. I admit I’m of the belief and philosophy that even though things like LOA do absolutely exist and are influential in the short term, I also think that there’s a bigger plan / destiny for each of us that is unchangeable or unable to be “messed up” by one’s own free will choices. I don’t know. Maybe it sounds like the two can’t exist at the same time but somehow I believe they both exist.

I do think that multiple readings has the effect of being more detrimental than positive in that it has made me a bit emotionally attached to knowing where things are going or not going. But I think you’re right for me about narrowing down to 1 - 3 readers at most who i connect with and greatly reducing readings.

I think part of my binging has been trying to figure that out - which are really accurate or connect with me personally and with predictions being several months out it’s hard to know that until time passes. But I think I’m finally there. I think after I look at all my notes and info from all the calls I’ve made in the last several months I think I will be able to narrow it down.

anything