Author Topic: Youtube Readers  (Read 254 times)

Offline omggirlitsher

Youtube Readers
« on: October 03, 2018, 07:21:00 AM »
I had to learn the hard way with youtube readings... NOT all are resonates for you. Do not believe those videos 100%. They can be very confusing and they can mislead you. I say listen to them only for reference and sit back but do not take it to heart.

Tyler Tarot's videos always seemed to be negative to me, he cusses out haters in the comment sections when he does live readings which is why i think his negative energy is rubbing off onto the reading outcome. He is accurate but sometimes negative just a heads up.

Cancer Moon's Tarot is very sweet, he resonates for me and his videos are usually more positive. I love how positive he is, he even encourages manifestation and mediationing/healing.

Spiritual OG is a tell it like it is, some of her videos resonates for me. She sometimes can be too blunt but it's funny.

those are the only 3 I have watched on a continuous bases.

Offline newone1

Re: Youtube Readers
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2018, 08:38:51 PM »
I agree with you wholeheartedly about Tyler and I subscribed to  Spiritual OG thanks for the suggestion

Offline omggirlitsher

Re: Youtube Readers
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2018, 10:46:12 PM »
I agree with you wholeheartedly about Tyler and I subscribed to  Spiritual OG thanks for the suggestion

im glad im not alone... he is ALWAYS negative lol. i can watch another the same day and itll be a positive outcome but Tyler's is like wow really? haha you're welcome. OG is cool too but she can be slick with her words and offend you but she's good.