Author Topic: Youtube Readers  (Read 772 times)

Offline omggirlitsher

Youtube Readers
« on: October 03, 2018, 07:21:00 AM »
I had to learn the hard way with youtube readings... NOT all are resonates for you. Do not believe those videos 100%. They can be very confusing and they can mislead you. I say listen to them only for reference and sit back but do not take it to heart.

Tyler Tarot's videos always seemed to be negative to me, he cusses out haters in the comment sections when he does live readings which is why i think his negative energy is rubbing off onto the reading outcome. He is accurate but sometimes negative just a heads up.

Cancer Moon's Tarot is very sweet, he resonates for me and his videos are usually more positive. I love how positive he is, he even encourages manifestation and mediationing/healing.

Spiritual OG is a tell it like it is, some of her videos resonates for me. She sometimes can be too blunt but it's funny.

those are the only 3 I have watched on a continuous bases.

Offline newone1

Re: Youtube Readers
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2018, 08:38:51 PM »
I agree with you wholeheartedly about Tyler and I subscribed to  Spiritual OG thanks for the suggestion

Offline omggirlitsher

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2018, 10:46:12 PM »
I agree with you wholeheartedly about Tyler and I subscribed to  Spiritual OG thanks for the suggestion

im glad im not alone... he is ALWAYS negative lol. i can watch another the same day and itll be a positive outcome but Tyler's is like wow really? haha you're welcome. OG is cool too but she can be slick with her words and offend you but she's good.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2018, 03:59:06 PM »
Tyler has a huge following.  I watch all those 3 readers and have a few others i enjoy watching.  My thing is if he's picking up the energy of the watchers then that's what the cards are saying.  If everyone was having a great love happy go lucky life i don't think we would be watching these videos.   In his defense, i don't get why ppl go on someone's channel to spat nonsense.  If you don't like the reading or the message click off.  These readings are free. Just saying.

Offline omggirlitsher

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2018, 04:16:36 AM »
Tyler has a huge following.  I watch all those 3 readers and have a few others i enjoy watching.  My thing is if he's picking up the energy of the watchers then that's what the cards are saying.  If everyone was having a great love happy go lucky life i don't think we would be watching these videos.   In his defense, i don't get why ppl go on someone's channel to spat nonsense.  If you don't like the reading or the message click off.  These readings are free. Just saying.

vaild point but whenever i watched him live he use to cuss out the haters so i dont watch him anymore.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2018, 06:15:24 PM »
I know... i kinda get put off by live reading because the readers get distracted with the comments.  Like Hustle Jones .... omg he goes off on tangents.   But the reading are free so i just watch them laters when they are time stamped.

Offline omggirlitsher

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2018, 01:41:01 AM »
I know... i kinda get put off by live reading because the readers get distracted with the comments.  Like Hustle Jones .... omg he goes off on tangents.   But the reading are free so i just watch them laters when they are time stamped.

agreed i dont think we should take the readings 100% to heart