Author Topic: Carla  (Read 5475 times)

Offline picaflor

Carla
« on: October 02, 2018, 07:25:08 AM »
Has anyone read with her? She was a little... a little on an annoying side with the way spoke, but her ability to see the situation seemed very accurate... She didn't sugarcoat anything and told me the situation the way it was.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 02:30:39 AM by picaflor »

Offline tinamarie

Re: Carla
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2018, 11:49:33 AM »
i went back to her again recently just to give her a go. but years ago when i spoke to her once she got the person in question totalllllly wrong and it was a negative reading saying how much of a messed up person they were, on drugs, medication etc. you never know, she could have been right but so far i havent seen evidence that the person in question is the personality she described and she mentioned military background which wasn't true. i was living in a house with someone who was mentally unstable, on medication, smoked weed and had been in the military so i thought maybe she tapped into them instead. so maybe if thats true she did have an ability, but that was totally the wrong person. different gender, etc! i always wondered how do these people 'tap into' the people we ask about? how do they know it's them.

Offline picaflor

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2018, 03:01:31 AM »
Interesting, she mentioned "substance" use in mu POI too which was affecting his mental state deeply – and said it's a crime for a psychic to tap into medical diagnosis so she couldn't get too much into it... kind of sounded like a cop out? But my POI dies smoke a lot of weed. But it's basically just weed...

Offline tinamarie

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2018, 11:46:50 AM »
i'm glad people like us our posting reviews on here because i think many of the psychics on there have the same stories they tell people. sometimes i notice that in reviews - what an advisor told someone else they also told to me. so, yes, like to you she also told me that she wasn't supposed to give medical diagnosis but said the person has mental illness, drug abuse etc. it didn't seem likely at all. i feel like that those who give you surprise info and who relay a situation that doesnt make sense, it's likely not true

Offline simsim

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2018, 12:30:37 PM »
spoke to her once and she was wrong and acutally rude!!

i was in a relationship happy and everything was good, i called because i was bored lol

she told me right away "i know why you are calling, you had a huge fight"... which wasnt true or happened.

then started talking about someone doesnt even sound like my parent... so i told her she maybe picking up on my ex... (who knows)

she rambled on and on how she never does that mistake and stuff....i hung up

Offline Chelle9054

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2018, 12:35:03 PM »
spoke to her once and she was wrong and acutally rude!!

i was in a relationship happy and everything was good, i called because i was bored lol

she told me right away "i know why you are calling, you had a huge fight"... which wasnt true or happened.

then started talking about someone doesnt even sound like my parent... so i told her she maybe picking up on my ex... (who knows)

she rambled on and on how she never does that mistake and stuff....i hung up
This woman is so confusing. Talks in circles and changes things up. Says something positive to hook you and then proceeds to say the opposite. Lots of maybes, etc. I read with her twice, two years ago, and I found her to be particularly manipulative. We are not stupid people, and sometimes I think that there are certain psychics that treat everyone like they are not the most intelligent. This is just my opinion, but she was rude as well as condescending. That is the word I’m looking for. Condescending.

Offline Bessiev

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2018, 11:07:29 PM »
I talked to Carla last week. She was kind of rude in her tone and negative. She said there is a substance in the POI’s body. But so negative reading like a dark cloud. I so regret I didn’t ask for a refund.

Offline ebony

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2019, 08:13:11 AM »
She is completely wrong for me...she doesnt know what she was saying..i am surprised at all her good feedbacks

Offline gwdwantstotalk

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2019, 08:45:41 PM »
Wrong for me too. on answer and timeframe

Offline nileshbh

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2021, 01:14:56 PM »
She is very rude!!

anything