Author Topic: Kisha email readings...  (Read 14549 times)

Offline SabReeves

Re: Kisha email readings...
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2018, 10:12:26 PM »
okay so heres my thing i dont understand why can you get a phone chat with her next day but her email reads take a week?   when i saw that i did a phone chat and she was horrible (sorry) but gave me nothing - i felt like we didnt connect but now i read that everyone says her emails are much better?

I'm guessing because she can do a phone reading from anywhere while doing anything but for chats she needs to sit down and type them up:)) I think once she was driving or something while talking to me, a lot of background noise so I am guessing. she was all over a place, but maybe thats how it comes to her, in bits and pieces. but her email read for me was coherent, not sure about her accuracy though.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2018, 11:38:53 PM »
I’m getting impatient! I’m feeling anxious when it comes to my POI this week and if I have to wait until the 15th to get my email I might EXPLODE!  ;D

why the 15th? is it that long a wait now?ive gotten both now and I am not sure about the accuracy but her email readings are so much clearer:))

Email reading response wait time is 7-10 business days

Offline britbrat

« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2018, 12:19:50 AM »
I personally prefer the phone readings or the general email readings, but I recall asking her about the email reading wait maybe a year ago. If I remember correctly she may only do 2 or 3 email readings per day and she only does them in the evening. I could be incorrect about the amount but I have always received my readings while I was asleep. I have seen the wait time in 72 hours and I have waited almost 2 weeks. When I talk to Anne I can ask her several questions and she works best that way. Kisha is best without the questions in my opinion.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2018, 12:24:44 AM »
I agree with your statement 100%, thats how it has worked out for me.

I personally prefer the phone readings or the general email readings, but I recall asking her about the email reading wait maybe a year ago. If I remember correctly she may only do 2 or 3 email readings per day and she only does them in the evening. I could be incorrect about the amount but I have always received my readings while I was asleep. I have seen the wait time in 72 hours and I have waited almost 2 weeks. When I talk to Anne I can ask her several questions and she works best that way. Kisha is best without the questions in my opinion.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2018, 03:02:58 AM »
The last time I did an email reading with  her, she responded maybe around midnight so
U are probably right about the time of day she sits back and does her email readings.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2018, 05:11:42 AM »
I got my email reading this afternoon. :)

First off, I’m pleased with how much detail she gave vs what I got over the phone in the past.

She nailed a few personality traits between my POI and I. (Overthinking and drawing our own conclusions.) obviously I can’t speak for him in regard to that, but I know I’m a worry wart and overthink things so much that I give myself anxiety attacks.

She also kind of let me know that coming up, he and I will have a lot of periods of good/bad times due to a lack of peace and balance...in which case I plan to (hopefully) communicate more openly the way I did in my last relationship.

As far as predictions go, I’ll keep you all posted. She said we’ll maintain a connection for a while but that she doesn’t get a solid relationship in the foreseeable future :/ whatever time frame that is... ::) and that we’re both entertaining other romantic connections in the short term which is true on my part so it wouldn’t surprise me if it were true for him as well.

Hope this helps

Offline star1

« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2018, 05:33:04 AM »
I got my email reading this afternoon. :)

First off, I’m pleased with how much detail she gave vs what I got over the phone in the past.

She nailed a few personality traits between my POI and I. (Overthinking and drawing our own conclusions.) obviously I can’t speak for him in regard to that, but I know I’m a worry wart and overthink things so much that I give myself anxiety attacks.

She also kind of let me know that coming up, he and I will have a lot of periods of good/bad times due to a lack of peace and balance...in which case I plan to (hopefully) communicate more openly the way I did in my last relationship.

As far as predictions go, I’ll keep you all posted. She said we’ll maintain a connection for a while but that she doesn’t get a solid relationship in the foreseeable future :/ whatever time frame that is... ::) and that we’re both entertaining other romantic connections in the short term which is true on my part so it wouldn’t surprise me if it were true for him as well.

Hope this helps

I'm glad you finally got it and it was good and filled with enough info. I'm still waiting on mine. It's interesting that she picked up you're both seeing people when usually she doesn't pick up 3rd parties. Best of luck.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 05:39:05 AM by star1 »

Offline okgirl

« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2018, 01:27:43 PM »
2 weeks ago I buy email reading still wait...its really take so long? I sent emails to her never got respond

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2018, 01:30:10 PM »
2 weeks ago I buy email reading still wait...its really take so long? I sent emails to her never got respond

Hi psychicgirls :)

Offline star1

« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2018, 06:59:16 AM »
I just received my email reading and I was pretty impressed with the reading. She did pick up info, it wasn't extreme detail but it certainly wasn't generic. I hope her preds come in  ;D

Offline Kate

« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2018, 09:42:44 AM »

Hi psychicgirls :)

;D

She takes 10 business days on average, so two weeks is around the time you should wait.. not much longer. But she does not reply to emails very often or at all frequently - . She is Kosher though.. she won't just disappear on you or not do the reading..

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2018, 07:09:20 AM »
The last time I did an email reading with  her, she responded maybe around midnight so
U are probably right about the time of day she sits back and does her email readings.

Did you email her with your real email address? I don't really like to do this with my real identity but I am not sure if there is any other way, now that we have to pay her directly by PayPal. Any thought?

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2018, 12:44:40 PM »
I did with her on my second POI. She told me a fairy tale that never even came close to happening. It shouldn't matter how the question is worded and whether it's a general or specific reading. If she is really psychic she should've been able to accurately foretell what happened and she didn't come even close nor did she say she couldn't connect.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2018, 05:51:36 PM »

Did you email her with your real email address? I don't really like to do this with my real identity but I am not sure if there is any other way, now that we have to pay her directly by PayPal. Any thought?

If you really wanted to go through the hassle, you can create a new gmail address that's basically a throwaway for stuff like this, add it to your PayPal account, make it the default, and then when you pay it will be sent from that email address. But you have to remember to change the default address back when you're done or else you'll be paying for other stuff with that email address reflected.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #44 on: October 23, 2018, 05:21:03 AM »

If you really wanted to go through the hassle, you can create a new gmail address that's basically a throwaway for stuff like this, add it to your PayPal account, make it the default, and then when you pay it will be sent from that email address. But you have to remember to change the default address back when you're done or else you'll be paying for other stuff with that email address reflected.

Oh I see, thanks a lot for your help.

anything