Author Topic: Kisha email readings...  (Read 14557 times)

Offline Apalm831

Re: Kisha email readings...
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2018, 04:05:54 AM »
Bump

Offline star1

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2018, 05:14:45 PM »
I'd like to try Kisha but it'd be for a love reading, and if she isn't correct about those then I'm wasting my money. I'm a bit wary now as couple of you have said she was incorrect on the matters of love.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2018, 05:39:12 PM »
I ordered an email reading yesterday about my new POI, I’ll keep you updated as to whether or not anything resonates.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2018, 05:50:05 PM »
I'd like to try Kisha but it'd be for a love reading, and if she isn't correct about those then I'm wasting my money. I'm a bit wary now as couple of you have said she was incorrect on the matters of love.

She has been the most correct for me on love email readings where I just asked, "What do you see coming up for me and XYZ?". This is the most accurate reading I have had beyond Yona, and far more comprehensive. 

If you are expecting psychics to be correct 100% of the time, even the good ones, you will end up being very disappointed.

If you were new to readings, the first thing I would recommend is an email reading with Kisha with the question as stated above - this is what I'd recommend over any other reading and I still don't think she's perfect. Rolling the dice using psychics to confirm feelings or to dictate life at all can be a very dangerous practice. I really believe they should be used as a very basic guide of possibilities or you could end up blind sighted by real life. I've been on this board since 2011 and I have been devastated by what has happened that the readings completely missed.

Offline star1

« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2018, 05:53:25 PM »

She has been the most correct for me on love email readings where I just asked, "What do you see coming up for me and XYZ?". This is the most accurate reading I have had beyond Yona, and far more comprehensive. 

If you are expecting psychics to be correct 100% of the time, even the good ones, you will end up being very disappointed.

If you were new to readings, the first thing I would recommend is an email reading with Kisha with the question as stated above - this is what I'd recommend over any other reading and I still don't think she's perfect. Rolling the dice using psychics to confirm feelings or to dictate life at all can be a very dangerous practice. I really believe they should be used as a very basic guide of possibilities or you could end up blind sighted by real life. I've been on this board since 2011 and I have been devastated by what has happened that the readings completely missed.

Thanks alot. I don't expect 100% accuracy, just something to hopefully happen. I haven't had anything come through, yet. If she's good at picking up on the current and small things come through, that's good enough for me.

Offline star1

« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2018, 05:56:24 PM »
I ordered an email reading yesterday about my new POI, I’ll keep you updated as to whether or not anything resonates.

Thankyou

Offline star1

« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2018, 02:27:31 PM »
Even though she isn't great at picking up on 3rd parties, is Kisha quite blunt in her email readings? I purchased an email reading from her.

Offline Ccc25

« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2018, 05:35:47 PM »
Kisha isn’t good at picking up the importance of a third party and they’re role in the situation however in my email reading she did pick up a woman and said that this woman would play a big part in the situation. Her email was from 2017 and only played out now partly. I’m still hoping for the other part

Offline Ccc25

« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2018, 05:36:58 PM »
Kisha is always blunt. On the phone or email

Offline star1

« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2018, 06:57:29 PM »
Kisha is always blunt. On the phone or email

Thanks!

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2018, 03:01:10 PM »
How do you get an email read

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2018, 05:37:58 PM »
How do you get an email read

Through her personal site - clairvoyantchat.com

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2018, 06:43:47 PM »
I’m getting impatient! I’m feeling anxious when it comes to my POI this week and if I have to wait until the 15th to get my email I might EXPLODE!  ;D

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2018, 08:39:38 PM »
I’m getting impatient! I’m feeling anxious when it comes to my POI this week and if I have to wait until the 15th to get my email I might EXPLODE!  ;D

why the 15th? is it that long a wait now?ive gotten both now and I am not sure about the accuracy but her email readings are so much clearer:))

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2018, 09:58:51 PM »
okay so heres my thing i dont understand why can you get a phone chat with her next day but her email reads take a week?   when i saw that i did a phone chat and she was horrible (sorry) but gave me nothing - i felt like we didnt connect but now i read that everyone says her emails are much better? 

anything