Author Topic: Kisha email readings...  (Read 14555 times)

Offline Hillcam

Re: Kisha email readings...
« Reply #45 on: October 25, 2018, 03:24:35 PM »
In her email reading she said “In the present and very immediate future possibly a number of days/couple weeks I get a bit of tension and uncertainity between you two, but it is not a final ending point.“

I haven’t heard from my POI since Monday, normally we speak on a daily basis so I’m assuming this is what Kisha was referring to.  ::)

Having this email to refer back to has actually helped me to not go crazy and on a keen binge.

Offline LivingInYellow

• It's a journey.
« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2019, 09:17:47 PM »
I prefer email readings - especially Kisha's. They are great to refer back to and I think they are helpful when you're trying to move away from readings and getting them frequently.

Offline miss_t

« Reply #47 on: May 27, 2019, 05:55:19 PM »
I’ve tried her 1Q email reading with a “what’s coming up with me and Poi”. She gave me a more in depth reading, more than what I expected.

I like that she picked up on what type of relationship we have, she did not give me contact prediction coz I don’t really need it coz we talk daily. Still can’t talk about her prediction because it’s a 6 which can be June or 6 months. She talked about me and my poi’s current and future state of mind and she’s on point with the current. Her reading was unlike any other reading I had. I did not get those lines used over and over by others like “hot and cold” “pulls aways when becomes closer”, “he is scared or confused” etc. Kisha’s reading feels so personal and not a script.

She talked about what’s going on and what’s coming  with me, then with him, then our relationship. She answered my question plus kind of gave me some insight about career/finance as well which surprised me. For only $25, I think I got more than what I paid for.

I am tempted to try her General Email Reading, or maybe her 2 Q just to dig in deeper in some areas
 of my life.

Offline Penelope

« Reply #48 on: June 05, 2019, 04:47:22 PM »
Does anyone know what her “foreseeable” future is?  My last email reading with her was so spot on wrt my POI.  That happened in 3 months.  But she had other things not happening in the “foreseeable” future or the time frame that she can see. 

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #49 on: June 05, 2019, 04:57:53 PM »
Does anyone know what her “foreseeable” future is?  My last email reading with her was so spot on wrt my POI.  That happened in 3 months.  But she had other things not happening in the “foreseeable” future or the time frame that she can see.

Not sure. It may be different person to person. I got a general outlook email and it went out 12 months.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #50 on: June 05, 2019, 05:00:47 PM »
She told me 6-12 months.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #51 on: June 05, 2019, 05:26:22 PM »

That's kind of subjective, but I would assume that means in the timeframe she's examining. I think she mostly reads maybe up to a year out.

Offline username1111

« Reply #52 on: June 05, 2019, 05:39:22 PM »

That's kind of subjective, but I would assume that means in the timeframe she's examining. I think she mostly reads maybe up to a year out.

She did a general reading for me in Jan, and she stated specifically Feb 2020 (13 months out) and a time span of 21 months.
So I believe she can read pretty far out depending on the situation / topic - Of course, if these events predicted unfold like she saw them... which I wont know just yet.
Also, she has had some predictions for me over the past 3 years that have not yet manifested. But could still happen in the future. Who knows?... if they do happen, then she got the year consistently wrong but was able to see them up to 3 or 4 years ahead. 

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #53 on: June 06, 2019, 05:28:19 PM »
In my general email her specific predictions were all noted to occur within the next 12 months; however, she did mention more than once the trajectory of my career and finances over the next two years and also used the phrase "over the next 18 months...". She also states that if she is given a specific month (as opposed to a number that she interprets as either weeks, months, or representing a month I believe) that it may not be in the current year. That I think is just a header she includes at the beginning of her general email readings. I personally did not receive any specific months, only numbers that "could be weeks, months, or (insert month)" so I assume those are 2019 predictions rather than her being given a specific month and potentially occurring in another year. I would say, solely based on my own experience with her, that if she's reading beyond the next 6-12 months that she will tell you in some way that she's referring to farther out than that. She did with me.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #54 on: July 04, 2019, 01:45:05 PM »
Would like to ask
If she will reply the email reading over the business days she mentioned on the website?

Offline lp1111

« Reply #55 on: July 04, 2019, 02:27:02 PM »
Would like to ask
If she will reply the email reading over the business days she mentioned on the website?

Yes, I wouldn’t expect to get her reading over a weekend.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #56 on: July 04, 2019, 02:35:41 PM »
Would like to ask

Yes, I wouldn’t expect to get her reading over a weekend.

Thanks

anything