Author Topic: Spiritual Journey  (Read 2548 times)

Offline Hillcam

Spiritual Journey
« on: August 16, 2018, 02:41:11 PM »
I looked throughout the board and couldn’t find a thread on her. Has anyone read with Jeannie before?

Offline Daisy573

Re: Spiritual Journey
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2019, 08:06:05 PM »
I actually called her a couple times recently.  She "seemed" to read the person and situation accurately and did not change her story at all from both readings (which were a few weeks apart and I do not think she remembered me at all which personally, I like).  Predictions are pending a month out or so.  If they come true, I will post back here and let everyone know.    I liked her though in general.

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2019, 10:07:49 PM »
I just wanted to give an update on this...

I had a prediction pending from Jeanie and I guess for contact she was right, she said I would hear by the end of June, I did, however, I find it odd that she didnt seem to pick up at all about what that contact would actually be like and what would come of it.  I would say that her contact prediction was more of a lucky guess and now that I think back to her readings, she gave me nothing I could actually verify detail wise as accurate when we spoke so, to me, I think these readings are more along the lines of sounding good/legit but really didnt add up to much.  If I dont get any specific details from a reader so I know they are really picking up on the POI or situation, at the end of the day the reading is just a bunch of talk.  Had she been able to tell me what would actually come of the contact I may be more impressed but she didnt.  It was general/vague.

She's nice and all but I would not call her back. 

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2019, 11:56:16 PM »
I forgot allll about her... she predicted something POI related and a few days later the exact opposite happened.

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2019, 01:03:00 AM »
hahaha!  Sometimes I forget to look at the date of the original post...was almost a year ago.  Yeah.  honestly I dont think she is very good.  Nice but, I'd rather have mean and accurate than nice and a dud.

anything