Author Topic: Kisha email readings...  (Read 14547 times)

Offline Apalm831

Kisha email readings...
« on: October 01, 2018, 08:29:55 AM »
Who has gotten them and how accurate have they been for you?

Offline Sag78

Re: Kisha email readings...
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2018, 08:53:07 AM »
I purchased general email reading from her as people pointed out it is the most accurate. I will update if something come through

Offline star1

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2018, 11:04:55 AM »
I'm tempted to get one

Offline Kate

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2018, 01:41:18 PM »
I'm tempted to get one

I ordered a 1Q - but she emailed that she couldn't connect, and refunded... was appreciative that she was honest ..

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2018, 03:33:57 PM »
I'm tempted to get one

I ordered a 1Q - but she emailed that she couldn't connect, and refunded... was appreciative that she was honest ..

I’ve had the same issue twice. I asked a 1Q, she couldn’t connect. Just tried the General and she couldn’t connect again. :( I really want to try her!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2018, 03:44:48 PM »
I've found her 1 Question email readings are the most accurate (not necessarily General).

1 Question meaning that you ask 1 "open ended" question - like "What do you see coming up in my career" or "What do you see coming up between me and my POI" vs "Will I get this job with xxx" or "Will my POI commit to me"

By asking the open ended questions above she has been consistently correct for me.

Offline star1

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2018, 04:19:06 PM »
How long does she take to get back to you for email readings? Sorry that you couldn't connect, Kate.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 04:21:35 PM by star1 »

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2018, 04:26:34 PM »
All email readings are now taking 7-10 business days.

Offline star1

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2018, 04:39:42 PM »
All email readings are now taking 7-10 business days.

Thank you

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2018, 04:49:13 PM »
I've found her 1 Question email readings are the most accurate (not necessarily General).

1 Question meaning that you ask 1 "open ended" question - like "What do you see coming up in my career" or "What do you see coming up between me and my POI" vs "Will I get this job with xxx" or "Will my POI commit to me"

By asking the open ended questions above she has been consistently correct for me.

Same for me. More correct than the general reading and I've had two general's over the last year and two POIs with "open ended emails" on what was coming up and those were 90% correct and the general email around 60%. The general email was about 90-100% correct for some work matters, but not correct for the love stuff.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 04:52:20 PM by PrettyLittleLiz »

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2018, 07:06:23 PM »
I don't think it's about the number of questions. I think it's about the type of questions.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2018, 08:30:54 PM »
I asked if Pol and I would reconcile so I guess it was not a general question:)) not sure how accurate she is with those, till will tell.

Offline scarlora

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2018, 10:00:39 PM »
I asked if Pol and I would reconcile so I guess it was not a general question:)) not sure how accurate she is with those, till will tell.

I asked what she saw coming up for me and poi, this was in late December.  She saw him doing something that would make me disgusted and I would find out in "7"  7 days later and 17 weeks later to the day, i found out things that disgusted me.  The last thing she saw was a chance for reconciliation in "5" but that didn't pan out in 5 months.  She said when that chance occurs I wouldnt really want it, and I did still want it in May, so maybe it could still happen now that I've really let go.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2018, 10:22:12 PM »

I asked what she saw coming up for me and poi, this was in late December.  She saw him doing something that would make me disgusted and I would find out in "7"  7 days later and 17 weeks later to the day, i found out things that disgusted me.  The last thing she saw was a chance for reconciliation in "5" but that didn't pan out in 5 months.  She said when that chance occurs I wouldnt really want it, and I did still want it in May, so maybe it could still happen now that I've really let go.

So nothing at all happened as far as reconciliation?

Offline scarlora

« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2018, 10:52:37 PM »

So nothing at all happened as far as reconciliation?

No .  We share kids so I see him nearly every day, but he has never given any indication that he wants to come back. 

anything