Author Topic: Psychic Access  (Read 28598 times)

Offline nancy

Re: Psychic Access
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2017, 04:26:25 PM »
Anyone have a reading with Angelic Amy from psychic access? I believed Amy is on psychic source also.  How is Amy accuracy and prediction?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2017, 08:39:47 PM »
I have read with Jessica who I think is very good and I would really recommend her.  Has anyone else? 

Offline Caroline

« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2017, 11:28:23 PM »
Yes I like jacklyn also

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2018, 06:42:59 AM »
Have read with most on Psychic Access. Maggie and Jacklyn are good and stayed consistent. Isadora is great to read with but not one accurate prediction. Jessica has been on the money for me for well over a year, but she seems to have gone from the site  :'(

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2018, 04:55:58 PM »
How are Maggie, Jessica, and Jacklyn?

Offline nancy

« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2018, 05:19:04 PM »
How are Maggie, Jessica, and Jacklyn?

Jessica very honest and she will let you know if she not connect with you.  Jessica won’t sale you a fairytale story.

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2018, 02:59:07 AM »
Have not read with Maggie in a while because the times shes on are not good for me. Jacklyn is a really good reader but ask her to send you a relay so you can arrange to book for her to come on outside of her schedule hours. She is prrety much always busy on her schedule hours, v hard to reach that way.

Offline Tigerlily229

« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2018, 07:31:01 PM »
Has anyone ever been banned from this site? I tried signing up for the first time and I got an email from Doug saying I was banned and to never contact them again! I did nothing wrong and it was the first time I ever tried signing up. I really want to get a reading with Raymond and that seems to be the only site he’s on.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2018, 07:32:03 PM »
Has anyone ever been banned from this site? I tried signing up for the first time and I got an email from Doug saying I was banned and to never contact them again! I did nothing wrong and it was the first time I ever tried signing up. I really want to get a reading with Raymond and that seems to be the only site he’s on.

Wow, that's weird!  did he say why??

I used this site a few times but wasn't overall impressed with anyone there to use it again.

Offline Tigerlily229

« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2018, 08:02:01 PM »
That’s what email said, “ you’ve been banned and do not reply to this email because we will not reply.”

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2018, 09:43:12 PM »

Does anyone from your home use the same up address and call that site? Same thing happened to my friend who tried them a while back, the problem was I helped her set her account when she came over since she's a Virgin in reading, I told her to only confirm when she gets home and the same thing happened to her.

Wow, that's weird!  did he say why??

I used this site a few times but wasn't overall impressed with anyone there to use it again.

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2019, 07:49:56 PM »
Any updates?

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2019, 02:11:52 PM »
Jessica Rae working link (April 8-9)
Hi guys, thx for all the messages re J-Rae (was on PA, PS n Lifereader for years), posting internal link here from other thread to cut the time getting back to all y'all who messaged me:
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,3115.msg81286.html#msg81286
Has her current link on there, it was working - my sister and one of my friends has booked on it
« Last Edit: April 12, 2019, 02:47:21 PM by JonesCDee »

Offline Mattsmom

« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2021, 08:00:40 PM »
I have been reading with Raymond for about 9 months now and honestly he did predict some things that happened.  In my first call, he saw my guy moving "soon" and he said this would help us get closer,  just 1.5 months later my guy ended up moving 15 minutes away from me!  My last few calls with him have kind of sounded like a broken record only he told me that all the females he is talking to right now are shown to have exes return to them or husbands.  He still firmly believes my ex and i will be together.

Shani is by far my favorite reader on PA.  She is wonderful at picking up what is in my guy's mindseye.  i also have been reading with her for about 9 months.  Since our first calls she kept seeing my guy going through deep deep depression and she was sensing some sort of chemical imbalance perhaps.  About 3 weeks ago he told me he has ADD, I don't know why he never told me that when we were together! She also asked me back in February (I was in NC with my guy then) if he drinks alot and I told her not to my knowledge. Last night we had a real deep conversation and he told me he has been drinking alot to the point of him being scared he might become an alcoholic.  He told me he was going to the bar after work every night!  Also around that time she was picking up he was talking to a mother figure and this woman was helping him sort out his feelings and emotions even regarding me, he just told me last night he has been speaking to a counselor!!  ;D

Agree, Shani is my go-to.  I have also noticed a lot of the PA reader standbys mentioned in this thread (Isthemus, Anton SM, Jacklyn, Nonna and others) have left!  They must have really had a falling out with the pandemic.

anything