Author Topic: Psychic Access  (Read 28873 times)

Offline vanyct

Psychic Access
« on: September 02, 2011, 06:11:43 PM »
Like I mentioned before I was sucked backed into the psychic addiction and have been calling dfferent psychics, I'm trying to stay away from CP, PS & Keen because of things thay have been posted about them lately.  Someone mentioned Raven Star and Avalon Star so I found them on the Psychic Access website. I spoke to Raven Star who seemed real but again gave me the fairy tale ending which I've gotten from everyone else, which I am starting to doubt, because it seems that we are all told that buy very few us have actually seen happen.  I wrote about that reading on the post labled with her name.
I also spoke with Athon St. Marteen who was also good, picked up on a lot of current issues.  He was just difficult to get a hold of because he is in South Africa (big time difference). I chose to speak with him because someone else on this site recommended him and when  I googled him I found articles he had written about explaining psychic abilities and thier predictions, and they made a lot sense. He also gave me the the same happy ending.  He said similar things as Raven, about the woman in the picture was not someone he was intested in romantically and he did want me but he had to figure some things out before we could be together.
Two nights ago I spoke to Raymond, he is one of the highest rated psychics on their site and was very disappointed  because I don't believe what he said was true.  He said we would soon be talking about marriage, which is highly unlikely because he has been married 2x if the topic of marriage ever came up between us it would be years down the road also said we would be discussing having kids. Again something almost impossible because he is older than I am and already has grown kids and grnadchildren.
Has anyone else had any readings from psychic access?  They claim that all of their psychics are authenticated and they only have true psychics on their site, which maybe true because their list of psychics is very small, not like the hundreds you find on CP or Keen.

Offline lightme

Re: Psychic Access
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2011, 06:22:42 PM »
vanyct, did you tell them about the other woman or they picked up by themselves? do you usually feed them with details when you read or say nothing?

if they pick up on the same thing without info from you, they sound pretty real to me. we are now just confused with the fairytale prediction, whether they are ethical or not.

Offline vanyct

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2011, 06:44:19 PM »
Ravon picked up on that on her own. So did the psychic that I read with today from Keen.  I can't remember if I brought it up with Anthon or if he mentioned it on hs own. 
So yeah, my question is are they just giving me the ending I want to hear?  I don't want a timeline, I'm fine with not knowing if he is going to contact me in the next week, I just want to know what is in his heart right now.  Honestly I don't know if the future can be predicted by anyone. I think these psychics use their ability to interpret the energy around you because future has to many variables for someone to pin down how and when something is going to happen.

Offline lightme

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2011, 07:08:22 PM »
it should not be difficult to tell if they are romantically involved or not. do they hold hands? stand shoulder to shoulder together? if they are not attracted to each other, they won't stand close to each other.

i feel that most psychics will just tell the fairytale. i don't know why. it is sickening. maybe they can't see too far.

Offline vanyct

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2011, 02:51:05 AM »
No they don't do any of that, but neither did we when the kids were around.

Offline Starrlite

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2011, 07:59:11 PM »
Yeah.  I tried psychic access.  I spoke to someone named Heartlight.  She was horrible, I wish I could take my 6 free minutes back.  She was so bad that I only used 3 of my minutes.  I guess I shouldn't be judging the whole site on one person but I've never has such a bad reading from a 5 star rated psychic on PS.  Did I mention she was rated 5 stars.  I've never even had such a bad reading on keen.  I will never call PA again.  Sticking to PS.

Highlyfavored1

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2011, 05:05:18 AM »
Hi,
Im new to this site, I will update with introductions later. I have used Psychic Access many times and I must say that Raymond has been truly amazing with me. His timing is off, so if you want exact timing, he is not the one for you. For me he is about 2 to 4 months of what he says. I called him in April when I was looking for a new job and he described (2) places in detail where I would be interviewing & the people I would interview with. He included the color of the building, races of the people, hairstyles & ect. I had the 1st place come true in April & the 2nd place in August!! He's the real deal!! I was floored!

In May I asked him about my relationship & how a planned visit would go with him. He told me it would "ok" & not good, and he sees things fizzling out between us. Of course I didnt believe him! At that time He and I sooo in love and very happy at that time. He said things wouldnt come back together until a move takes place. He said a lot more, but basically My SM & I broke up in July & we reconciled in August, but things are still not "right" like Raymond told me. He gave me timeframes for contact. each time he said 7 to 10 days its been 2 weeks. What he tells me does happen. The outcome does happen even when I don't believe. So for me he has been right on the money! Except for timeframes, but it does happpen.

Raven is good too!

Highlyfavored1

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2011, 03:49:50 PM »
Dr Rachel - Very good with probabilites., for example (85% chance this will happen, 50% chance...ect)She speaks with Spirit Guides. If you ask a timing question she usually can give you a timeframe. She is very descriptive in describing things. Most of the time her time-frames pan out. I've had a few ocassions when they didn't maybe (2) when they didn't happen at all. She gives vivid descriptions of actual events.

Angelic Heights (Gail)- Very matter of fact. Speaks with Spirit Guides. Each time she has given me a time frame it happened before the time she gave. Doesn't need any info to get started. Last thing she predicted for me with contact didn't occur, but overall she has been good with BIG PREDICTIONS

Matthea- Has 4 and 1/2 stars, but everything she has predicted for me has happened and in the timeframe she has predicted. She sticks to her original dates.

Avalon Star- Good, but gave me a BIG PREDICTION that didn't happen. Good Empath.

Salome- First time I spoke with her I was very impressed. She gave me specific advice to follow and it worked. Next few times I talked to her I wasn't as impressed. She isn't on that much. I may have caught her on a bad day.

Offline vanyct

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2011, 06:20:08 PM »
Highlyfavored1:
I had serious doubts about my reading with Raymond because it way too good to believe, he said  he saw us talking about kids and a wedding ring and as much as I may want this to happen, I don’t foresee it with this man.  However, after reading your post about how accurate he is I am hoping he is right.  Our reading was a few weeks ago maybe I should try reading with him again because I do not remember getting the clear details from him like the ones you got.

Highlyfavored1

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2011, 11:12:27 PM »
Vanyct,

Honestly in all fairness I didn't believe Raymond. The very 1st time I talked to Raymond he told me about places I would interview at. I didn't believe HIM NOT AT ALL!! He described the place he said brown stucco building with white letters (long white letters) AGAIN I didn't believe him. He was describing the people I would interview with also. He described their races and how they would wear their hair. Okay so I just wrote it all down. A MONTH LATER I had the first interview and it was exactly like he said! Serious, I don't know how he did that!?! He said I would have two interviews, but he never told me I would get either of the jobs. I kept asking and he just kept describing the people.

He told me that my relationship would go downhill in the summer. I didn't believe him b/c we were very much happy in love at that time. I wrote the reading down and put it away somewhere, but this summer things got bad in the relationship. Then when I had a 2nd interview in August (4months) after the predicted interview it was the exact 2nd set of people he described. The one in August was unexpected as I didn't apply for the job I was referred. All the stuff he told me in my 1st reading with him came true everything except the timing was way off. 4months off to be exact. So I don't know, if that's the case or not.

Avalon Star told me in April I would be engaged in 4 months! I believed her when she told me, b/c things were good. But it's Sept. going on October and it didn't happen, and I'm not sitting around waiting for it to happen either. I've since decided to end the relationship with my (S/M) and see if there are any men out there who want a committed relationship. I'm tired of waiting.

He has been right for me with major stuff so that's all I can go by is my experience. Good Luck to you!
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 04:07:09 AM by Highlyfavored1 »

Offline jesstina

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2011, 01:27:22 AM »
see, I have a different opinion of Psychic Access. I have read with a few psychics on that site and didnt like any of them except for a few. I will list my experiences:

Raymond: used playing cards and he did mention a state where I am from. Everything else was off though.. mentioned my ex coming back which never happened.

Avalon: Avalon has been the best thus far. I didnt give her much detail and she hit things on the head. Great Empath and shared how my ex is feeling. Her prediction came true about my bestfreinds relationship.

Mystic Shelly: very vague and poor in details. Just asked me alot of questions and then would respond with details like.. do you want your ex back? Do you want him to call? Was odd.

Raven: Raven and Avalon are twins. They both gave me good readings. Seemed like the real deal. She gave details about my current situation. Her prediction about a job promotion came true with an accurate time frame. I know that is hard to do.. time lines

I read with a few other psychics on there but dont feel they are all tested for accuracy. Some seem to be very disconnected. I do know that Avalon and Raven are on another site too besides PA. www.contactpsychics.com i have called a couple psychics on that site and like them:

Mystic Guardian: Very uplifting. Told me my ex was not good news for me.. she gave a straight forward prediciton which I liked.

Eric The Red: He mentioned a phone call in two days.. which I got. His readings are very direct.. again, I like that.

Ruby Sky: she read tarot cards which I enjoy once in a while for a change. Her reading was also pretty good. I liked how she gave me direct information without asking any questions.

At first I was scared to use the site because it seems cheap but I heard something that they are redesigning it and hiring more psychics. So far i had better reading with there psychics over PA. I am learing that the best psychics are the ones that are independent and not ran on those huge websites like asknow and PA

Offline maryjane_suicide

« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2011, 01:51:56 AM »
I will confirm that the Twins RAVEN and AVALON are in the midst of redesigning Contactpsychics.com.  They mentioned it on their new blogtalkradio show last night. You can find the show at www.blogtalkradio.com/contact-psychics.  I think that was actually their first show as well.  They said they were going to do one again tonight at the same time but it didn't happen :(  Apparently they are really busy with a new reality show they are launching as well as the new site and working on Psychic Access.  I am very impressed with both of them but I think that I am more connected with Avalon, although Raven was pretty good at picking up a lot of things without many questions.  I guess I feel more connected with Avalon because she shared that she went through the same situation as me and even sent me an email telling me about it.  As well, their rates are lower if you call them through Contactpsychics.com and if you choose to chat online with them they are even cheaper.  The only down side to Contactpsychics is that you are not able to use Paypal as they use click4advisor and that site isn't accepting Paypal at the moment.  I just used an AMEX giftcard which worked, WOOHOO!!!

Give these ladies a try, they are truly awesome!

Offline maryjane_suicide

« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2011, 03:35:27 PM »
The twins don't appear to be on Psychic Access any longer.

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2011, 07:09:46 PM »
I read with Avalon. She is probably the best empath I've ever read with - and her reading is probably what readings are supposed to be. The reading wasn't prediction based but it gave me lots of insight. I've been on a bit of a "bender" but I have stuff going on and I don't want to make the same mistakes this time. No doubt she is very psychic and gave me unbelieveable insight into the present. I have no clue which site I read with her on. LOL

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2011, 10:29:27 PM »
Well, this thread made me want to check out this site, and I just used my 6 minutes on Dr. Rachel.  I've rarely received readings where the psychic said that there was no connection and no future, and when I do they usually don't get any other details right.  This was the same type of situation. 

She said there are no love feelings from my guy and that my guides are telling me to move on.  I'd really be fine with that type of a reading if she had said anything to confirm her vision.  She did say that my guy wants to play the field and that he is just having a difficult time telling me he's not interested in me at all.  It was the most difficult call I've ever had to sit through, and my heart knows this isn't true. 

I wrote him a letter last week telling him to leave me alone if he wasn't interested because I am tired of this back and forth.  Today he came to see me (we work together) to show me his new laptop and tell me all about his upcoming exam.  If he wasn't interested at all, as Dr. Rachel says, I don't see why he wouldn't take my letter as a way out.  He wouldn't have to speak with me again.  He's childish and he doesn't know what he wants, but I know it's not as cut and dry as Dr. Rachel made it seem.

And now the vicious cycle continues.  I'm dying to call someone else because of how this call turned out.