Author Topic: Recent Readings: Tara, Nathan, Jeremiah, Indio, Sunny, etc....  (Read 6582 times)

Offline Heather

Recent Readings: Tara, Nathan, Jeremiah, Indio, Sunny, etc....
« on: September 30, 2018, 01:36:02 PM »
An update over the last 3 weeks. It’s terrible to be a Reader and an addicted caller. Anyway, my update—

Nathan—He has a gift, but the last call had my head spinning. He threw out names I didn’t recognize but knew my parents have passed on. When asking about a poi, I couldn’t make heads or tails of what he was saying although part of it seemed to make sense. 10 minute phone call, and I didn’t get much information really.

Jeremiah—good at picking up present situation. Was correct that my social calendar would be full.

Tara—said I would receive contact which I did not. I really needed clarity with our last convo but she was adamant that I shouldn’t do anything during retrograde that will last through most of November. I don’t know if that stuff is true or not, but two months is a long time waiting for me. She did hit on exactly how I was feeling and made some bold statements about the situation which if true I’m going to be pissed.

Jelena—so good before but this last call was horrible. Said off the wall things that were ridiculous.

Cherokee—I must be sending out the strangest vibes because, she too, said off the wall things that made no sense to me.

Donna—She’s very hit and miss, but when she’s on it, she’s great. She got a couple of small predictions correct so we’ll see about the rest.

Sunny—Completely flipped. She needs to stop trying to be a no tools reader and go back to her cards.

Emery—picked up on the situation accurately but not sure about the rest of it.

Asia—I like her even though she’s crazy expensive. I’m waiting on future prediction but she was absolutely correct regarding my financial situation.

Petunia—correct with present situation.

Joey—Correct with personality traits and very specific. The last situation did not happen the way she said it would. Maybe it’s a future situation instead so I don’t know.

Leah—both readings were negative although she picked up a few things correctly.

Natasha—great with present situation, environment, and was very specific. I don’t know about the future prediction, but she was spot on otherwise. She also gave different advice from the others which made me relieved. Other readers are saying hold back, wait wait wait; Natasha said if I’m going to be assertive with this situation, I need to be clear. Peyton is similar to her—speak your truth as she puts it.

Mattie—She said some interesting things, but we’ll see if it happens or not. She was completely correct about something she said months ago that I thought was total crap regarding my health.

I booked a reading with Yona, so we’ll see how that goes. Any updates for CP out there?

Offline charlie

Re: Recent Readings: Tara, Nathan, Jeremiah, Indio, Sunny, etc....
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2018, 01:49:46 PM »
Give Uli a try if you can get in her que. Just let her do the driving.

Offline Heather

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2018, 04:53:18 PM »
I haven’t been successful in getting in her cue.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2018, 12:07:00 AM »
I really felt like Asia connected well with my situation but I don't see much about her on this board. any feedback on predictions?

Offline Heather

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2018, 12:57:52 AM »
Asia’s been good for me in the past. She’s more of an overall, big picture type reader for me.