Author Topic: Soulmates and Twin Flame guidance  (Read 14097 times)

ladya

Re: Soulmates and Twin Flame guidance
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2019, 06:18:53 PM »
I am in a real twin flame relationship, just last night POI we call "Tom" *not his real name* randomly sent me some STRONG energy while watching the Ryan Seacrest program (go ahead and laugh) and it evoked the tears for 30 seconds-1 min thing that has not happened in a few months. I had to go sit in my room and let it subside, then i was okay. I then was shown by my guides that Tom was snooping my Facebook again and then I was reminded of how I hurt him one NYE many moons ago when I made plans to spend the evening with him while he was in town and drove 4 hours away across the state to be with me (even though we were not technically "together" anymore) and I blew him off for my 1st husband, a bum. Those reality checks are normal to be shown with real TF relationships. And honestly, rarely, if ever does a psychic come up with "he is your twin flame" on their own without our prompting, at least in my case. I dont see how others on here have that happen, seems like a false twin flame where that would be brought up. TF relationships are rare, false ones are more common. They may RARELY tell me "you have a spirit connection"- I call POI my spirit husband.

Rarely? Literally all cold readers told me my ex husband and my brother and my poi are my twin flame.s yes MY BROTHER.

twin flames don't have to be romantic in nature. thats crazy though. ive only had a handful of readers over the last decade or so of me getting readings say the words tf or other of those catchy phrases. idk maybe i'm just good at finding readers lol

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2019, 06:22:03 PM »
I am in a real twin flame relationship, just last night POI we call "Tom" *not his real name* randomly sent me some STRONG energy while watching the Ryan Seacrest program (go ahead and laugh) and it evoked the tears for 30 seconds-1 min thing that has not happened in a few months. I had to go sit in my room and let it subside, then i was okay. I then was shown by my guides that Tom was snooping my Facebook again and then I was reminded of how I hurt him one NYE many moons ago when I made plans to spend the evening with him while he was in town and drove 4 hours away across the state to be with me (even though we were not technically "together" anymore) and I blew him off for my 1st husband, a bum. Those reality checks are normal to be shown with real TF relationships. And honestly, rarely, if ever does a psychic come up with "he is your twin flame" on their own without our prompting, at least in my case. I dont see how others on here have that happen, seems like a false twin flame where that would be brought up. TF relationships are rare, false ones are more common. They may RARELY tell me "you have a spirit connection"- I call POI my spirit husband.

Rarely? Literally all cold readers told me my ex husband and my brother and my poi are my twin flame.s yes MY BROTHER.
I know if you ask about a cousins you get a romantic reading too lol.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2019, 06:22:55 PM »

twin flames don't have to be romantic in nature. thats crazy though. ive only had a handful of readers over the last decade or so of me getting readings say the words tf or other of those catchy phrases. idk maybe i'm just good at finding readers lol

I did test a lot of trash readers. My top 5 all do nor believe in twin flame. I’m a bit biased!

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2019, 05:46:28 PM »
there is someone I see leave FB on purple ocean all the time, and she has definitely been misled about all these twin flame theories (I personally don't believe in that anymore either)...this is a sample of the type of FB she leaves:

"Thanks for the insight Dear, but maybe we just didnt connect as an Intuitive myself I can sense & feel that My Spiritual Connection with him is just super powerful & overwhelming and so strong as Hundreds of Top Rated Psychics with thousands of ratings here on Purple Ocean ALL described us Twin Flames thats much deeper than Soulmates and that the Destiny has brought us back together after all these years for a reason as we are destined to be together it feels like the connection pulls each other energies that neither of us could shake off. Even though My Country Time is 6 Hours ahead of His Country Time even in the middle of the night I could suddenly wake up and urged to check my Social Media and always found him online. It feels like his energy is calling out my energy everytime. Also regarding My Friend ohhh noooo ITS A BIG NO NO Dear, I dont think that I admire her hahahha its super ridiculous...she is the one who is extremely jealous of me...she envy me...she is jealous of My Look as I am Super Rich, Beautiful & Famous and I am a SOCALITE that I Travel Around The World almost every month. So I dont think that I am the one who looks up to her...you are very wrong, sorry I dont think we have connection at all as you do with others. But thank you so much I highly appreciate your insight though😆🙏🏻"

Hard to read I know but talk about delusional.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2019, 08:56:54 PM »
there is someone I see leave FB on purple ocean all the time, and she has definitely been misled about all these twin flame theories (I personally don't believe in that anymore either)...this is a sample of the type of FB she leaves:

"Thanks for the insight Dear, but maybe we just didnt connect as an Intuitive myself I can sense & feel that My Spiritual Connection with him is just super powerful & overwhelming and so strong as Hundreds of Top Rated Psychics with thousands of ratings here on Purple Ocean ALL described us Twin Flames thats much deeper than Soulmates and that the Destiny has brought us back together after all these years for a reason as we are destined to be together it feels like the connection pulls each other energies that neither of us could shake off. Even though My Country Time is 6 Hours ahead of His Country Time even in the middle of the night I could suddenly wake up and urged to check my Social Media and always found him online. It feels like his energy is calling out my energy everytime. Also regarding My Friend ohhh noooo ITS A BIG NO NO Dear, I dont think that I admire her hahahha its super ridiculous...she is the one who is extremely jealous of me...she envy me...she is jealous of My Look as I am Super Rich, Beautiful & Famous and I am a SOCALITE that I Travel Around The World almost every month. So I dont think that I am the one who looks up to her...you are very wrong, sorry I dont think we have connection at all as you do with others. But thank you so much I highly appreciate your insight though😆🙏🏻"

Hard to read I know but talk about delusional.

This is a good one!!!

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2019, 12:02:07 AM »
I know right...I see that person leave feedback for almost reader on PO. 😞

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2019, 05:02:45 PM »
Soulmate and Twin Flame relationships/connections, ultimately nobody can confirm/deny that the whole thing is "real".

What we DO know is that these people impact us more than most.

So let's go with these connection types/groupings whatever are "real". Rachel Marie, who is my HOMEGIRL (love her) has said over the years that, these relationships are the toughest, and she would always be like "I told you.... these are the hardest relationships."

So, I really wouldn't wish for this type of connection or try to keep it alive. Because 50% of it is out of our hands. the OTHER person has to take their right growth steps for it to "work". And yes, from my experiences, they DO feel it too. But SOMETIMES they don't take those steps "fast enough" and our souls want growth too, so life helps us move along our path and brings in someone else.

Sometimes it's another soulmate. Sometimes it's an easier relationship.

Sometimes soulmate relationships are contracted to make you grow and learn a certain thing and then leave.

Twin Flames - my two cents is I think this is kind of something someone made up at some point. And it just became something people want to believe "MY relationship/connection is SPECIAL AND UNIQUE!!!" this person is MEANT FOR ME! That's why NOBODY GETS IT BUT ME AND MY PSYCHIC!

;)

Guys...we only have ONE life here, and our time is short. Yes, follow your heart. BUT at the same time let your head in there too. You deserve to have a loving relationship WITH a person, not the IDEA of a person who was ONCE in your life and is on their OWN journey.

I recently started (re-)reading Love in 90 Days: The Essential Guide to Finding Your Own True Love. One of the very first parts really hit me this time, it's what is that *I* am doing to block having a healthy, loving relationship? Why is it truly that I don't WANT this, and instead I'm on the short bus of special relationships.

You can only answer that question for yourself.

But I agree with the person who wrote that these labels are NOT healthy or helpful for anyone, at the end of the day, EVEN if they are true. You have to RADICALLY ACCEPT THE REALITY of your situation, and that's where readings get hard.

"But so and so said..." gives us a reason to NOT accept reality. To hang on to hope.

My best advice (easier said than done) is to ACCEPT reality the way it is TODAY. Realize the person may NEVER come back. And do your best to live your best life TODAY. Find other things that make you happy and fulfilled if you're not ready to open yourself up to someone else (I'm not, personally).

Everyone here is deserving of ACTIVE love that exists in day-to-day life. It's hard to let go and accept, I know that. Trust me, I know. I work on it every day, because one day I really don't want to have to call psychics because I'm so upset at how my life is. I'm learning, personally, to lean more on believing there's a greater plan for my life, that this does all happen for good reason/my best interests, and so on.

Now, if you truly enjoy spending money on readings for "entertainment" then, go for it! Me personally, I KNOW I need to wean off of it and use that money for things that bring me more joy in THIS life. Like, traveling!!!

And if soulmates/twin flames ARE true...you can't do anything to hurry it up. As we know timing is like, nice when it happens, but mostly doesn't (in readings, I mean). And sometimes it never does. and sometimes it happens way later. If it's meant to be, they will come back at some point, but you've got to live your life now, and let in whatever life wants you to have. And then when they come back, either you'll be open to hearing them out/trying again, OR you'll be moved on and be like "you know what, you hurt me too much. I don't feel the same. No. Byeeeee"

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2019, 05:40:20 PM »
Soulmate and Twin Flame relationships/connections, ultimately nobody can confirm/deny that the whole thing is "real".

What we DO know is that these people impact us more than most.

So let's go with these connection types/groupings whatever are "real". Rachel Marie, who is my HOMEGIRL (love her) has said over the years that, these relationships are the toughest, and she would always be like "I told you.... these are the hardest relationships."

So, I really wouldn't wish for this type of connection or try to keep it alive. Because 50% of it is out of our hands. the OTHER person has to take their right growth steps for it to "work". And yes, from my experiences, they DO feel it too. But SOMETIMES they don't take those steps "fast enough" and our souls want growth too, so life helps us move along our path and brings in someone else.

Sometimes it's another soulmate. Sometimes it's an easier relationship.

Sometimes soulmate relationships are contracted to make you grow and learn a certain thing and then leave.

Twin Flames - my two cents is I think this is kind of something someone made up at some point. And it just became something people want to believe "MY relationship/connection is SPECIAL AND UNIQUE!!!" this person is MEANT FOR ME! That's why NOBODY GETS IT BUT ME AND MY PSYCHIC!

;)

Guys...we only have ONE life here, and our time is short. Yes, follow your heart. BUT at the same time let your head in there too. You deserve to have a loving relationship WITH a person, not the IDEA of a person who was ONCE in your life and is on their OWN journey.

I recently started (re-)reading Love in 90 Days: The Essential Guide to Finding Your Own True Love. One of the very first parts really hit me this time, it's what is that *I* am doing to block having a healthy, loving relationship? Why is it truly that I don't WANT this, and instead I'm on the short bus of special relationships.

You can only answer that question for yourself.

But I agree with the person who wrote that these labels are NOT healthy or helpful for anyone, at the end of the day, EVEN if they are true. You have to RADICALLY ACCEPT THE REALITY of your situation, and that's where readings get hard.

"But so and so said..." gives us a reason to NOT accept reality. To hang on to hope.

My best advice (easier said than done) is to ACCEPT reality the way it is TODAY. Realize the person may NEVER come back. And do your best to live your best life TODAY. Find other things that make you happy and fulfilled if you're not ready to open yourself up to someone else (I'm not, personally).

Everyone here is deserving of ACTIVE love that exists in day-to-day life. It's hard to let go and accept, I know that. Trust me, I know. I work on it every day, because one day I really don't want to have to call psychics because I'm so upset at how my life is. I'm learning, personally, to lean more on believing there's a greater plan for my life, that this does all happen for good reason/my best interests, and so on.

Now, if you truly enjoy spending money on readings for "entertainment" then, go for it! Me personally, I KNOW I need to wean off of it and use that money for things that bring me more joy in THIS life. Like, traveling!!!

And if soulmates/twin flames ARE true...you can't do anything to hurry it up. As we know timing is like, nice when it happens, but mostly doesn't (in readings, I mean). And sometimes it never does. and sometimes it happens way later. If it's meant to be, they will come back at some point, but you've got to live your life now, and let in whatever life wants you to have. And then when they come back, either you'll be open to hearing them out/trying again, OR you'll be moved on and be like "you know what, you hurt me too much. I don't feel the same. No. Byeeeee"

Thank you for this post. I really needed to hear this today  :)

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2019, 07:16:46 PM »
So well stated.

Offline Mon

« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2019, 12:19:36 AM »
I had a dream about a dude months before I met him, where we were in love in the dream. Powerful love and peace so much so that I woke up still feeling that love... when I met him we were staring at each other and he was always  trying to be around me. From my dreams I expected us to be in love and have a relationship right then. This was 2 years ago. I had been in pain about why i would have these dreams and it wasn’t reality. I had to accept reality and yeah it’s sucked and yeah it hurt because deep down in my heart I knew something should happen/ could happen between us. I never clicked with a man the way I did with him it has been unreal. Fast forward to now- he JUST  told me he loves me. I’m just starting to feel what the dreams showed me years ago, starting to trust my own intuition after all the doubt. Just saying... spiritual connections are real no matter what term you coin them. But NO ONE else but YOU can determine who you’re connected with. And only in GODs divine timing will things happen. You can’t take these matters into your own hands and no psychic is better than your own intuition.

Offline bonbon

« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2019, 01:39:21 PM »
I highly recommend

Jessie J on Purple Ocean / Purple Garden
Miss Noelle on Purple Ocean/Purple Garden
Psychic Norell on Purple Ocean/Pure Garden
Spiritual Tina on Purple Ocean / Purple Garden / Bitwine
Spiritual Practicioner Cody on Bitwine (he is absolutely amazing for guidance on Twin Flame relationships since he is navigating through one himself)

All of the aforementioned people have been helping me navigate my twin flame relationship and keeping me from ending up in the nuthouse. being in a twin flame relationship can make you feel like you are crazy. You can't tell your friends or your family because they will look at you like you've lost your mind. I am so grateful that I had these people to turn to.

ladya

« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2019, 01:45:19 PM »
I highly recommend

Jessie J on Purple Ocean / Purple Garden
Miss Noelle on Purple Ocean/Purple Garden
Psychic Norell on Purple Ocean/Pure Garden
Spiritual Tina on Purple Ocean / Purple Garden / Bitwine
Spiritual Practicioner Cody on Bitwine (he is absolutely amazing for guidance on Twin Flame relationships since he is navigating through one himself)

All of the aforementioned people have been helping me navigate my twin flame relationship and keeping me from ending up in the nuthouse. being in a twin flame relationship can make you feel like you are crazy. You can't tell your friends or your family because they will look at you like you've lost your mind. I am so grateful that I had these people to turn to.

Lmfao so true ;D

Offline shippunk182

« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2020, 06:56:07 AM »
Thanks for the recommendations. Mel was accurate for me as was violet and psychic brandy and Hannah’s predictions . My twin flame and I broke up (again) 3 weeks ago. He’s got issues and all of them nailed the fact that he will do this until he gets the professional help he needs

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2020, 03:08:59 PM »
I agree with most that cold readers and even "genuine" readers tend to overuse the soulmate and twin flame line in an effort to justify themselves and explain why this person ran away from you when in reality, that person has moved on or may not be into you at all, romantically at least. It's harsh but more often than not, the so-called connection they claim is one-sided and you will eventually learn the hard way.

Now, I'm happy for people who met or at least think they've met their twin flames and are genuinely happy and content with each other, but twin-flame relationships especially are very rare and even if they do manifest, the ending isn't always happy. Not everyone will end up with their twin flames in this lifetime, period. 

Of course, these psychics will warn you about this "not so favorable" stuff so they sound more genuine (my A$$), but the whole thing again centered around the twin-flame idea and you end up tolerating toxic and dangerous behavior or complete lack of contact and indifference by your POI, hey, that person is your soulmate or twin flame and will come to their senses one day (Fact: 90% of the time, they won't).

Now, from my own little psychic experience and following years of research, karmic relationships are quite common but soulmates are rare and twin flames are even rarer. Even if you do believe you have finally met your twin-flame, it's best to stay realistic and not have your head up in the clouds or you'll set yourself up for disappointment.

Btw this brother soulmate line got me in tears (literally I wanted to cry and laugh and the same time). I have sort of tested a reader asking about a random guy that was stalking me on Facebook if he was my soulmate and lo and behold, she said he was when I was, in fact, ready to call the cops on him. I literally wanted to bang my head on the wall. I said this to her and her response was "ohh, I must have mixed him for someone else". After this incident, I completely lost my faith in psychics who claim my target is my soulmate...

anything