Author Topic: Soulmates and Twin Flame guidance  (Read 14096 times)

Offline psychic girls

Re: Soulmates and Twin Flame guidance
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2018, 03:55:28 PM »
Soul mate and twin flame are a bunch of bs for psychics to make millions off the weak and Desperate peoples. Oh I see he your twin flame dear the reason he haven’t contact you because is a runner but you will be together it a matter of time keep me updated. Lol.

I dont think so. I think it's just a term for a very strong connection between two individuals. Cookie and others have told me that I've got a soul mate connection with my person. I'm sure twin flame is the same thing. It's all about the strength of the connection, I'm sure. Repuatable and legitimate psychics use those terms as well.
They don’t exist to me unlit I experience one myself I can’t take peoples own experience for it. And the runner chaser thing is a bunch of bs for psychics to make millions. When your poi is ghosting you I’m 99 percent sure he not into you.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2018, 04:38:11 PM »
Soul mate and twin flame are a bunch of bs for psychics to make millions off the weak and Desperate peoples. Oh I see he your twin flame dear the reason he haven’t contact you because is a runner but you will be together it a matter of time keep me updated. Lol.

I dont think so. I think it's just a term for a very strong connection between two individuals. Cookie and others have told me that I've got a soul mate connection with my person. I'm sure twin flame is the same thing. It's all about the strength of the connection, I'm sure. Repuatable and legitimate psychics use those terms as well.
They don’t exist to me unlit I experience one myself I can’t take peoples own experience for it. And the runner chaser thing is a bunch of bs for psychics to make millions. When your poi is ghosting you I’m 99 percent sure he not into you.
The runner/chaser thing only applies to people who've already been in a relationship and have broken up. It doesn't apply to stalkers and their victims.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2018, 05:16:31 PM »

The runner/chaser thing only applies to people who've already been in a relationship and have broken up. It doesn't apply to stalkers and their victims.
No I’m 99 percent sure that poi is not into you. Either way psychics had made millions by giving peoples that stock line. There is a case on YouTube that she said it was a runner and chaser thing and they never dated. I can show you the linked if you wanted but those are super rare like 1 out of 10000 but they used it on everyone lol this psychics are a joke.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2018, 09:56:56 PM »
Yeah runner chaser is an excuse for unhealthy unbalanced relationship and to continue this is hoenstly pretty goddamn dangerous. Look online for people who finally got out of the twin flame idea or mindset. People got married etc.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2018, 10:50:15 PM »
Yeah runner chaser is an excuse for unhealthy unbalanced relationship and to continue this is hoenstly pretty goddamn dangerous. Look online for people who finally got out of the twin flame idea or mindset. People got married etc.
For me it another excuse for when your poi is ghosting you and they need another stock line. I have mostly every psychics that said my poi is my twin flames or soul mate and I believe them and tell me he scared or afraid. Oh he your twin flame and he a runner making me so angry thinking about I hoped karma very catch up to them if there justices in this world.

ladya

« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2018, 11:00:35 PM »
In twin flame relationships or any type of higher spiritual relationship, its always acknowledged on both sides, not one person chasing and stalking someone who wants nothing to do with them. Theyre rare and youll always be sure of how the person feels on an energetic level even if its not verbally expressed. If you have to question, it's not real. That's the easiest to decipher between higher vib relationships and lower vibe ones. Higher vibe ones, youll know how the other person feels and nothing can make you change that and the relationship makes you want to better yourself. Doesn't mean all higher vibe relationships are easy, usually the contrary because of all the clearing that must be done between the 2 souls. Usually, the karma accumulated over lifetimes that the individuals spent together. Lower vibe ones fill your head with doubt and youre always questioning yourself and the other person. Takes away your energy, power, and brings out your worst characteristics over time. And then there's just the normal relationships lol, where there isn't much clearing to do and mostly based in this lifetime and 3D. Just what I believe. I don't believe every relationship has a past life link. I also don't believe in what a lot of TF readers will say about talking to the higher self of a person you haven't met yet or anything of that sort. I believe people are brought into our life by destiny and what happens after that is a mix of destiny and free will.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2018, 11:13:45 PM by ladya »

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2018, 11:21:06 PM »
In twin flame relationships or any type of higher spiritual relationship, its always acknowledged on both sides, not one person chasing and stalking someone who wants nothing to do with them. Theyre rare and youll always be sure of how the person feels on an energetic level even if its not verbally expressed. If you have to question, it's not real. That's the easiest to decipher between higher vib relationships and lower vibe ones. Higher vibe ones, youll know how the other person feels and nothing can make you change that and the relationship makes you want to better yourself. Doesn't mean all higher vibe relationships are easy, usually the contrary because of all the clearing that must be done between the 2 souls. Usually, the karma accumulated over lifetimes that the individuals spent together. Lower vibe ones fill your head with doubt and youre always questioning yourself and the other person. Takes away your energy, power, and brings out your worst characteristics over time. And then there's just the normal relationships lol, where there isn't much clearing to do and mostly based in this lifetime and 3D. Just what I believe. I don't believe every relationship has a past life link. I also don't believe in what a lot of TF readers will say about talking to the higher self of a person you haven't met yet or anything of that sort. I believe people are brought into our life by destiny and what happens after that is a mix of destiny and free will.
None of us going to change what we believe so what ever. I don’t believe they exisit period it a stock line were these so call psychics make milllons of off the weak. If you belive in that stuff and make you feel better go ahead. Also I’m sure that 95 percent of the peoples that are calling psychics there poi wanted noting to do with them that why they are ghosting them.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2018, 11:22:58 PM by psychic girls »

ladya

« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2018, 11:25:32 PM »
None of us going to change what we believe so what ever. I don’t believe they exisit period it a stock line were these so call psychics make milllons of off the weak. If you belive in that stuff and make you feel better go ahead.

i believe them based on my relationship experiences. its not anything with making myself feeling better lol just speaking from my experience and what i believe to be true. i believe in the power of love. i don't know about 95 percent and i don't know where you got your statistics from. If a person is ghosting you and wants nothing to do with you then you need to reevaluate yourself, look at your relationship patterns, and not go call psychics. you have your answer right there. not everyone calls about love or about someone that wants nothing to do with them.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2018, 11:29:00 PM by ladya »

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2018, 11:29:17 PM »
None of us going to change what we believe so what ever. I don’t believe they exisit period it a stock line were these so call psychics make milllons of off the weak. If you belive in that stuff and make you feel better go ahead.

i believe them based on my relationship experiences. its not anything with making myself feeling better lol just speaking from my experience and what i believe to be true. i believe in the power of love.
Good for you then. I can’t go off other people experiences there is no proof that this stuff really eixist or not. I can said Santa Claus or the eastern bunny eixist too because I  experience meeting them.

josh34

« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2018, 11:53:17 PM »
None of us going to change what we believe so what ever. I don’t believe they exisit period it a stock line were these so call psychics make milllons of off the weak. If you belive in that stuff and make you feel better go ahead. Also I’m sure that 95 percent of the peoples that are calling psychics there poi wanted noting to do with them that why they are ghosting them.
I'm sorry you feel that way. It's always good to keep an open mind and not assume that it's black-or-white, and that only frauds say it. I've had real psychics tell me that I have a "soulmate" connection with my girl, and I know they're legitimate. Now their view of what a "soulmate connection" is, that's open to interpretation.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2019, 12:41:15 AM »
Good point josh. Now you can see I only read with readers or rather my favorites are not ones that belief in tf/soulmate. That’s cause I still think it’s bunk

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2019, 12:44:10 AM »
I'm sorry you feel that way. It's always good to keep an open mind and not assume that it's black-or-white, and that only frauds say it. I've had real psychics tell me that I have a "soulmate" connection with my girl, and I know they're legitimate. Now their view of what a "soulmate connection" is, that's open to interpretation.
I used to believe in those stuff too, they said my poi was my twin flame. My poi was ghosting me. They then said he a runner and those bs stuff I believe them then I figure out that my poi wasn’t really into me and they said the same thing to everyone, that why I become a non believer for my experience.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 12:48:46 AM by psychic girls »

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2019, 05:51:56 PM »
We don't really know if these stuff really exist or not but one thing that a fact the psychics business had made millions by feeding peoples stock line saying that everyone poi is either there twin flames or soul mates, destroying life too I might add.   

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2019, 06:06:26 PM »
I am in a real twin flame relationship, just last night POI we call "Tom" *not his real name* randomly sent me some STRONG energy while watching the Ryan Seacrest program (go ahead and laugh) and it evoked the tears for 30 seconds-1 min thing that has not happened in a few months. I had to go sit in my room and let it subside, then i was okay. I then was shown by my guides that Tom was snooping my Facebook again and then I was reminded of how I hurt him one NYE many moons ago when I made plans to spend the evening with him while he was in town and drove 4 hours away across the state to be with me (even though we were not technically "together" anymore) and I blew him off for my 1st husband, a bum. Those reality checks are normal to be shown with real TF relationships. And honestly, rarely, if ever does a psychic come up with "he is your twin flame" on their own without our prompting, at least in my case. I dont see how others on here have that happen, seems like a false twin flame where that would be brought up. TF relationships are rare, false ones are more common. They may RARELY tell me "you have a spirit connection"- I call POI my spirit husband.

Rarely? Literally all cold readers told me my ex husband and my brother and my poi are my twin flame.s yes MY BROTHER.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2019, 06:16:22 PM »
I am in a real twin flame relationship, just last night POI we call "Tom" *not his real name* randomly sent me some STRONG energy while watching the Ryan Seacrest program (go ahead and laugh) and it evoked the tears for 30 seconds-1 min thing that has not happened in a few months. I had to go sit in my room and let it subside, then i was okay. I then was shown by my guides that Tom was snooping my Facebook again and then I was reminded of how I hurt him one NYE many moons ago when I made plans to spend the evening with him while he was in town and drove 4 hours away across the state to be with me (even though we were not technically "together" anymore) and I blew him off for my 1st husband, a bum. Those reality checks are normal to be shown with real TF relationships. And honestly, rarely, if ever does a psychic come up with "he is your twin flame" on their own without our prompting, at least in my case. I dont see how others on here have that happen, seems like a false twin flame where that would be brought up. TF relationships are rare, false ones are more common. They may RARELY tell me "you have a spirit connection"- I call POI my spirit husband.

Rarely? Literally all cold readers told me my ex husband and my brother and my poi are my twin flame.s yes MY BROTHER.

;D ;D ;D wow!!!

anything