Author Topic: Soulmates and Twin Flame guidance  (Read 14100 times)

Offline Gemini38

Soulmates and Twin Flame guidance
« on: September 28, 2018, 12:12:16 AM »
Hi! I would like to start a thread on your soulmate or twin flame journey. Has these psychics ever helped you in your personal journey? Do you use your own guides? Etc?

Offline Dreamer23

Re: Soulmates and Twin Flame guidance
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2018, 01:07:04 AM »
I wish I knew how to talk to my guides but I don't. Yes psychics have helped me but they rarely mention twin flames, they usually say soul mates. Those are psychics that I went to in person.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2018, 03:13:18 AM »
Twinflames have been romanticized by social media, they are extremely rare, when you do connect with them you're on a highly evolved path and this would be your last incarnation together.  I think that the twinflame concept is not what most people believe it to be and i think you have better connections with soulmates that you have shared past lives with. Most people who think they foun their TF are usually in very unhealthy and even abusive type dynamics.  That's why i really don't like this whole TF concept. The runner and chaser etc.... no it shouldn't be like that, 

We have numerous soulmates, not just one. they come in numerous forms, family, friends, lovers. people we have karmic debt with, they aren't easy relationships.

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2018, 09:38:37 AM »
I don’t like how society labeled the twin flames concept and then tried to throw in some society stuff either. I believe the “twinflames” are real but I don’t think many people understand it. I believe...just like soulmates...twinflames have different purposes for each soul. Some may be romantic...some may not be.  But every twinflame definitely has a higher purpose. Currently I am in a twinflame relationship. It’s not abusive or unhealthy but boy is it challenging. I believe I’m being prepared for a higher purpose that the physical world and barely myself understands and would believe at that. There are many many spiritual things that has happened since...too many to explain and If i explain one, I have to explain all because for my journey...you just can’t give pieces of info or it wouldn’t make sense.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2018, 11:39:21 AM »
I have had many readers tell me POI and I were "soul connections" meaning we have been together in a previous life.....  Have you had this?  Is it BS?

Offline Chelle9054

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2018, 01:06:33 PM »
I have had many readers tell me POI and I were "soul connections" meaning we have been together in a previous life.....  Have you had this?  Is it BS?
I hear it ALL the time. In the beginning it comforted me and as I progressed I became doubtful. If you read on TwinFlames they are supposed to be one of the hardest relationships to come together. Def.  not hearts and flowers all the time. You come together, you drift apart and the connection is intense. Not a fairy tale, however TF's are supposed to learn lessons, hopefully in this life, and finally be together.
I am not an expert at all, but this is what has been told to me. I do find some psychics loosely tell people this to possibly placate them and it justifies a partner that could be behaving poorly.
Again, not an expert.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2018, 01:08:55 PM »

Yes I’ve been told this and variations of this by umpteen psychics. I do feel it’s true in my case. I don’t know about it for sure meaning past lives but I do believe in significant energy connections between people, whatever the origin.

Offline star1

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2018, 01:56:01 PM »
I've been told many times I've spoken to a reader how we are soul mates and twin flames, how we knew each other in a past life.. Whilst I don't believe we are "soul mates", or "twin flames" (because twin flames are the couple who usually always end up heading back in each other's lives and are tied to each other unlike soul mates who you can have more than one, and contrary to popular belief - you don't always stay soul mates throughout your whole lifetime), I do believe I met my ex POI in a past life, or "know him" somehow.. I haven't had a connection with anyone like I have with him, I don't know how to explain it.. But that's why I'm finding it hard to get over this connection, even my partner before him I was with for much longer and I didn't feel this way, and other exes.. We just had the same likes, humour, opinions and favourite food and drink.. It's uncanny, and it's strange the feeling that I knew him before and we bonded so well, but I don't know where from. Maybe I'm wrong because of how long we haven't spoken and I really don't think it's possible to hear from him again, but the connection was unique. I will say it's an odd experience.

Offline Chelle9054

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2018, 02:03:54 PM »
I've been told many times I've spoken to a reader how we are soul mates and twin flames, how we knew each other in a past life.. Whilst I don't believe we are "soul mates", or "twin flames" (because twin flames are the couple who usually always end up heading back in each other's lives and are tied to each other unlike soul mates who you can have more than one, and contrary to popular belief - you don't always stay soul mates throughout your whole lifetime), I do believe I met my ex POI in a past life, or "know him" somehow.. I haven't had a connection with anyone like I have with him, I don't know how to explain it.. But that's why I'm finding it hard to get over this connection, even my partner before him I was with for much longer and I didn't feel this way, and other exes.. We just had the same likes, humour, opinions and favourite food and drink.. It's uncanny, and it's strange the feeling that I knew him before and we bonded so well, but I don't know where from. Maybe I'm wrong because of how long we haven't spoken and I really don't think it's possible to hear from him again, but the connection was unique. I will say it's an odd experience.
I hear you Star1. This connection to my POI is unsettling. Definite instant connection and hard to shake. Hoping I do not carry through life. This is a fear. Anyway, true about soulmates that can come and go...but the ones that are troubling stick. Got to figure out the (sigh) lesson behind it. I am rooting for you!

Offline star1

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2018, 02:08:50 PM »
I hear you Star1. This connection to my POI is unsettling. Definite instant connection and hard to shake. Hoping I do not carry through life. This is a fear. Anyway, true about soulmates that can come and go...but the ones that are troubling stick. Got to figure out the (sigh) lesson behind it. I am rooting for you!

Thank you Chelle. By the way, your last post about Twin Flames is accurate, that's what twin flames are and they are really hard work, but usually you will always end up together by the end. With soul mates, it's usually fleeting and you come to learn lessons. A few readers told me that my ex and I are "soul mates", but because the actual relationship was short lived, we haven't learnt a lesson yet and that's why he's coming back to me.. He still hasn't, lol. It's frustrating how you don't know the answers in this life, but when you pass away you'll most likely get to find out, haha. Good luck to you, too  ;)

josh34

« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2018, 08:49:47 PM »
I don't necessarily correlate TF and SM to them being frauds. To me it's just how they measure the "connection". Cookie and Angel Readings among many others have said that about my POI and me and I know they're legit.

Offline star1

« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2018, 12:24:42 AM »
Tf and soulmates are NOT one in same, despite what some psychics will say. Also, you cant break a TF connection and there is no such thing as a curse (scam readers will say you have negativity and a curse around you and they can break it with crystals, candles,etc, etc) heck, even Unsolved Mysteries has pointed out scams like this and I know better by now. Never use any psychics on Groupon or the local/store front ones. I have found these to be scams.

No you're right, they're not the same. It's interesting to hear info from a medium on here though, thanks for sharing.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2018, 04:44:00 PM »
Soul mate and twin flame are a bunch of bs for psychics to make millions off the weak and Desperate peoples. Oh I see he your twin flame dear the reason he haven’t contact you because is a runner but you will be together it a matter of time keep me updated. Lol.

josh34

« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2018, 06:45:52 PM »
Soul mate and twin flame are a bunch of bs for psychics to make millions off the weak and Desperate peoples. Oh I see he your twin flame dear the reason he haven’t contact you because is a runner but you will be together it a matter of time keep me updated. Lol.

I dont think so. I think it's just a term for a very strong connection between two individuals. Cookie and others have told me that I've got a soul mate connection with my person. I'm sure twin flame is the same thing. It's all about the strength of the connection, I'm sure. Repuatable and legitimate psychics use those terms as well.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2018, 02:45:23 AM »
If twin flames and/or soulmates were actually genuine, our person would be breaking down doors to be with us- and therefore, we would not have to spend bookoos of dough talking to psychics to see what's going on with them. I resigned myself to the fact that my POI would never return long ago (even though he has been in and out of my life for 17 years) since we last spoke in 2013 when my worthless husband called him and threatened him and told him to get lost and delete me from his social media page. If I was THAT important to him, husband would not matter and he would tell me how he felt, get mental help, and be with me... but he's not, hence I know this stuff is all fake.

👏👏👏👏👏

Toxic is toxic. Not twin anything.