Author Topic: Anything New on Keen  (Read 16072 times)

Offline lightme

Re: Anything New on Keen
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2011, 07:24:06 PM »
i hope this forum will start a category for psychic access. the rates are reasonable, the most expensive being $4.99. i think there are a few very good ones there.

i just called psychic isabella, she did a very good job, almost wowed me. she picked up IMMEDIATELY the main main problem that is going on in my situation the first thing she said. none of the psychics i spoke to had been so fast and confident, except Nina. i also feel she is honest, she tells what she sees, no fluff. prediction and timeline same as Seha and Nina.

i am dying to try Salome, have been waiting for two days but she didn't come online.

Offline lightme

« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2011, 07:52:09 PM »
toknow, i tried to read positive path's reviews, there are so few although there are supposed to be 9000. do you know why? not able to read her reviews much, but i am keen to read with her. her price is good! $2.65, oh boy, heaven....

Offline toknow

« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2011, 09:48:37 PM »
lightme,, Pam stopped reading on Keen for quite awhile, and just recently came back..I believe that reviews drop off after awhile.  It's one of my favorite pasttimes to read reviews (I know, I have no life), and I never saw a negative one out there for her.  Most of her clients are repeat, and I saw the same names on the reviews forever, over and over.

Her style of reading fascinates me - it's like she's conversing with the person you ask about.  She cracked me up one time she was trying to get answers for me, and she told me it was like the man in question just didn't want to answer, and that he was NOT happy about her trying.  I had never told her that the man knew I talked to psychics, and it irritated him bigtime  that I did. 

Offline lightme

« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2011, 10:12:50 PM »
toknow, please could you elaborate more how she reads? i am asking becos i tried this psychic Giselle on CP, she claims that she got answers by asking that person in question. in the end i asked a test question, she told me she was sure the answer was a no, which was totally wrong. she did the reading by me asking questions, so basically she was just answering. i feel that through my questions, she was getting info and she was not really reading, you get what i mean?

i believe pam is not like that. i am curious, thought you could tell me more so that i could decide to call or not. thanks a bunch!

Offline toknow

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2011, 03:08:44 PM »
Well, like I said, she works by conversing with either the person in question, or their guides, and also your guides. What she always gets for me is pretty accurate. Some I already know to be true, some I later verify to be, and a lot of the rest just resonates with what is happening and really gives me a lot of clarity on things.

For example, I called her once confused about a guy who obviously wanted to spend a LOT of time with me, but things never progressed beyond just hanging out.  She asked him and got some really heavy and heartbreaking stuff - he wants more but he just can't, extreme fear of intimacy and abandonment, both caused by abuse at a young. She said he saw things as a kid that no kid should ever see. She also said he was embarrassed about his house. I thought maybe 'his house' was symbolic for his life.  A year later when he started some major rennovations in his house he told me it was so bad that he had never had people over because he was embarrassed.  As far as the other stuff, he's revealed just the tip of the iceberg of his childhood so what she told me pretty much appears true. 

I don't claim to know where the information psychics get comes from, and they seem to have varying methods and varying levels of accuracy.  Pam is very accurate for me.  I'd say for me she's been almost 100% on the past and the here and now, and 90% on future stuff.  No one is 100% on future. 

She's pretty generous with free minutes too! Between that and her low rate, it's not unusual for me to be on the phone 30-45 minutes with her! She's always amazed me with what she gets.

Offline bonba

« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2021, 09:48:41 PM »
anyone read with love angel tarot ? she is pretty expensive and seemed fairytale

Offline marciamia

« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2021, 10:51:56 PM »
anyone read with love angel tarot ? she is pretty expensive and seemed fairytale

I did a search for you:
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,2170.msg34344.html#msg34344

You’re welcome.