Author Topic: Anything New on Keen  (Read 15987 times)

Offline vanyct

Anything New on Keen
« on: September 02, 2011, 03:06:00 PM »
When I first started my psychic addiction I started with Keen.  I was gullible enought to believe that if these people where on a website then they were truly psychics.  But I can't recall one reader who was accurate with what they told me.  I was stupid enough to add funds to my account again because I wanted to read with a particulr psychic who is supposed to be phenomenal, but she won't take my calls, I've been in line to speak with her several times but each time it is my turn she does not pick up.  I got two emails from her saying she is not taking any new clients. 
So now I have all this money in my account and I cant read with the psychic I want.  Can anyone reccomend a good psychic on Keen?  I've been reading through all of the Keen posts on this site and there does not seem to be a consensus on who a good one. 

Offline positive

Re: Anything New on Keen
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2011, 04:55:23 PM »
i been calling for 3 years, they are all frauds..... one of them told me to hold on for 30 mins while she mediates.

Offline vanyct

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2011, 05:28:45 PM »
I called one of the psychics who had good reviews and did not seem to have any reports on ripoff website Veruska18.  I don't know if I believe her though, she told me he would be back in November, so the reading wasn't totally bad, but when she described our current situation she was way off then she tried to correct herself by saying that him being away did not necessarily mean physically, it could be emotional.  When I corrected her again and told her that we were still in contact and spoke last wee, she said no contact meant that he was not contacting me for a relationship. 

Offline Elaan

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2011, 07:57:26 PM »
haha Positive....LMAO!!!!  That is comedy sketch fodder.

Offline funnygirl

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2011, 04:52:50 PM »
Hi everyone- I am new to this website but I am happy I found it...it really helps when picking a reader...however, you never know what connection you will have with a reader. I have been reading with Keen for years and I have to say I cannot even remember all the ones I read with but in the last year, I found one who was great(her name is Bodymindspirit) who picked up amazing tiny details that truly impressed me. I always wondered if all readers keep your information on file and when your name comes up, they pull up their notes. Not sure if they do since I called a few readers a few weeks later and they changed their story which makes no sense. They not only changed tiny details in their reading but a drastic 180 turn. Also, there is a reader who I have never seen receive a negative feedback. Try her and let me know your thoughts...her name is Whitelightangel-very reasonnable rate and she apparently picks up accurate details. Good luck!

Offline toknow

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2011, 05:46:01 AM »
Hello everyone! I'm new too! I've been lurking out here for quite sometime. Wish I had this site to go to years ago, might have saved me 10s of thousands of $.... Just wanted to mention Vanyct,, if you have money in your account, KEEN will refund it all back, no questions asked.. and you don't have to close your account down the way CA does if you ask for a refund of an account balance.  I have been getting readings on KEEN for years, yes, I"m another hopeless junkie!  I will have to say, my experience is that 99.9% of the readers on KEEN are not the least bit psychic. Some are unbelievably bad, and some downright heartless thieves.  I have read with all the top readers. The only one of the top rated 20 that I would ever call again is MagicalSandra, she has been amazingingly on for me, and I've read with her for years. She will NOT give you false hope.  I've found very few others on KEEN who've been accurate for me.  I will have to say though, NorthstarJulie has been amazing, she reads Tarot, and has a VERY high accuracy rate and some very loyal clients. She sometimes cuts off new clients though.  She has NEVER given me false hope or lead me down any dead end roads.  lightseer is another great one, another 'no bs' reader!  Destiny251 is an amazing empath, great at picking up feelings/thoughts of people you ask about, and very fast - lots of info quickly.  All of these readers pretty much told me the ugly truth about the guys I asked about, that things were not going to work out the way I wanted.  They were kind, but told the truth of what they saw, and they were right.  I still hung on, kept calling, and they kept gently telling me that it just wasn't going to happen.

I could tell you horror stories about the rest, maybe another post, another day.  :)

One of the things I like about KEEN readers once you find a REAL one, is that they don't WORK for KEEN, and they don't have to be on a schedule like CA readers. I do not believe that true psychics are psychic on demand 24/7 , and they can't predict that they'll be in that place they need to be to read from 9-5 next Wednesday. The KEEN readers I've stayed with for years will NOT come online if they don't feel like they're in that mode.  There is something to be said about that kind of integrity!

Offline toknow

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2011, 06:16:26 AM »
I typed CA in my previous post,, I meant CP - CaliforniaPsychics! Sorry, I'm half asleep here!

Offline vanyct

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2011, 12:54:49 PM »
toknow: Thanks for the info its helpful information.  MagicSandra is the one that I wanted to read with but like I said she sent me two different emails saying that she was not taking new clients :(.  I did read with varuska18.  Do you have aby experience with her?

Offline charlie

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2011, 02:56:04 PM »
I read with Veruska18 and it was lame.  I read with S I N C E R I T Y and she had a ton of info! The timeline she gave is mid Oct. Has anyone else had success with her or any stories to share about S I N C E R I T Y from keen?

Offline funnygirl

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2011, 03:16:49 PM »
I read with Veruska18 and she was horrible...she did not get one thing right even with my current situation. I read also with Sincerity and she was ok but I have yet to see her predictions come to fruition. The two readers that work for me so far are WhiteLightAngel and BodyMindSpirit...try them out and let me know what you think.  I have read with a million Keen readers and narrowed it down to these two...it does not mean that others are not good or skilled but they simply did not work for me. Any other readers you would recommend?

Offline toknow

« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2011, 03:30:37 PM »
I only read with varuska18 one time.   It was before I started to keep notes on readings, so I can't give you details  on how far off she was. I"ve read somewhere that she was good with work/career stuff, but I was always calling about relationships.

Another good reader I forgot to mention is Positive Path. I've read with Pam for years also. She has a very unique style of reading,, it's like she's actually asking questions to the person you're asking about. She's given me amazing insight into the behavior of people I ask about, so much of it I was later able to verify.   She saw a girl coming into my son's life, gave me accurate description of her and so many details about her.  I was floored when she arrived on the scene!  Years ago, she actually told me that there was a possibility of marrying the man I was calling about  but that he was going to marry someone else first.  The following year he did a disappearing act and sure enough, I soon found out he had married someone else.  He divorced her this past summer and he calls/txts/IMs  me relentlessly, but I've not decided  if I even want to see him now. (she told me that too, but I sure didn't believe THAT part!)

Offline lightme

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2011, 06:10:22 PM »
I only read with varuska18 one time.   It was before I started to keep notes on readings, so I can't give you details  on how far off she was. I"ve read somewhere that she was good with work/career stuff, but I was always calling about relationships.

Another good reader I forgot to mention is Positive Path. I've read with Pam for years also. She has a very unique style of reading,, it's like she's actually asking questions to the person you're asking about. She's given me amazing insight into the behavior of people I ask about, so much of it I was later able to verify.   She saw a girl coming into my son's life, gave me accurate description of her and so many details about her.  I was floored when she arrived on the scene!  Years ago, she actually told me that there was a possibility of marrying the man I was calling about  but that he was going to marry someone else first.  The following year he did a disappearing act and sure enough, I soon found out he had married someone else.  He divorced her this past summer and he calls/txts/IMs  me relentlessly, but I've not decided  if I even want to see him now. (she told me that too, but I sure didn't believe THAT part!)

are you talking about psychic pam on keen? i just read her reviews it wasn't that great. wow she is $8.99 per min.

Offline toknow

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2011, 06:37:16 PM »
Hi lightme,, no, I was talking about Positive Path, her real name is Pam. 

I don't know about readers that charge crazy rates like what you say Psychic Pam is charging. I'm embarassed to admit this, but years ago, when I first started going crazy calling psychics, I did call one with an outrageous rate,, I think it was PennyC, omg!  I got one of those rainbows and lollipop readings,,not one thing happened that she predicted.  I've found that most of the honest accurate psychics I've found on Keen are usually well under $5.

Offline funnygirl

« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2011, 06:59:31 PM »
I tried to get a reading with magicalsandra as well and she does not take on new callers for the time being...To be honest, not one of the psychics got any major predictions for me(I don't think I am that difficult to read!!!!). They can get tiny stuff but never the ones that count. BodyMindSpirit is a reader that I found a few months ago who seemed to be the only one to pick up details so well. It was incredible...and the beauty is that she does not change her story with each reading. I truly believe they can get the outcome right but in terms of timing and all the details in between can be off... That is why I don't take anything that is said to heart and I just continue doing my own thing. If things happen, even better. This way, you are less disappointed when the events do not turn out as they had read.

Offline lightme

« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2011, 07:00:06 PM »
hi, thank you for clarifying.

i called a $14.99 per min before, crazy of me, for 3 mins only though. so far her predictions were right.

i saw pennyC, was tempted to call her until i found better ones on CP. now i am trying psychic access.