Author Topic: bestamericanpsychics.com  (Read 2499 times)

Offline Dreamer23

bestamericanpsychics.com
« on: September 27, 2018, 01:06:54 AM »
Does anyone know about this site? Has anyone had readings from the psychics listed on there?

Offline Dreamer23

Re: bestamericanpsychics.com
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2018, 03:57:52 PM »
Ahh, so I guess the psychics on this site are not all that much better than other site, like keen for example. I thought that maybe if they were tested then that means they are above par. But I guess not.

Offline aquagirl

Re: bestamericanpsychics.com
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2018, 03:17:39 AM »
Ahh, so I guess the psychics on this site are not all that much better than other site, like keen for example. I thought that maybe if they were tested then that means they are above par. But I guess not.

how can you test a skill like being psychic? Because we can have the same person read ten people and have ten different experiences and expectations. I read some of the expectations on here from people and they are extremely unrealistic. They want this hollywood wow factor, and that's just not how it works.  Some times it's a bad day and bad connection, like a radio station, sometimes you just don't connect with each other.  If a psychic connects with you and is bang on, and doesn't with me, does that mean she/he are crappy readers? 

anything