Author Topic: Can Time Frames Be Ever Be Accurate...But Yrs Later?  (Read 4679 times)

Offline fish512

Can Time Frames Be Ever Be Accurate...But Yrs Later?
« on: September 24, 2018, 05:49:38 PM »
A few years ago I had a psychic reading. The psychic predicted an incident involving a certain someone (whom I was yet to meet) and it would happen in early July 2016 in a specific place. However it happened in early July 2018 in said specific place, with all specific details she predicted.

At the time in July 18 I thought nothing of it - i forgot all about this psychic reading. A few months later, i realised it was exactly how this psychic predicted...just 2 years later against the time frame.

It sucks because now I'm no longer in touch with this certain someone she predicted ..there's no way that we will probably communicate again sadly.

But I don't know if this is just wishful thinking on my part? Has this happened to anyone else? Have you ever had reading with time frames, but the time frames happened years later?

Offline sawthelight

Re: Can Time Frames Be Ever Be Accurate...But Yrs Later?
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2018, 05:54:21 PM »
A few years ago I had a psychic reading. The psychic predicted an incident involving a certain someone (whom I was yet to meet) and it would happen in early July 2016 in a specific place. However it happened in early July 2018 in said specific place, with all specific details she predicted.

At the time in July 18 I thought nothing of it - i forgot all about this psychic reading. A few months later, i realised it was exactly how this psychic predicted...just 2 years later against the time frame.

It sucks because now I'm no longer in touch with this certain someone she predicted ..there's no way that we will probably communicate again sadly.

But I don't know if this is just wishful thinking on my part? Has this happened to anyone else? Have you ever had reading with time frames, but the time frames happened years later?

I've heard of this happening yes...often times the person has moved on from the situation entirely.  Which kind of renders the prediction moot.

Offline star1

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2018, 05:55:57 PM »

It can happen years out occasionally, apparently Yona is a "timing years out" reader. Where they aren't God, they just make the predictions but with no timing in spirit and free will delaying things, it is possible to happen. I haven't yet experienced a prediction years out, I've had predictions given to me recently but they already happened or are happening as the reading was going on. It's very hard for a reader to get things exact and that's why they're never 100%.

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2018, 11:11:37 PM »
Yes and me.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2018, 11:51:58 PM »
I personally think the biggest reason for this is we often finally let go of the situation and it comes around when our energy isnt so focused on the outcome.

The outcome of our readings is often the cause of us obsessing and getting angry that the outcome doesn't happen.

Some of the worst readings I have had that I thought someone didnt connect with me ended up being true and the most accurate but further down the line.

Agreed!

Offline fish512

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2018, 03:51:00 PM »
Well that sucks. That means the "love of my life" has come and gone. There's no way of getting him back now.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2018, 06:55:08 PM »
Well that sucks. That means the "love of my life" has come and gone. There's no way of getting him back now.

Maybe she was wrong he was "the love of your life"? She got the prediction right, but wrong year. This is an example of why psychics
Just arnt worth it. They rarely give you the whole story. In my 10 years of readings, I've gotten a lot of wrongly timed predictions. And even
when they do happen, the prediction could still be classified as misleading.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 06:59:46 PM by bstalling »

Offline mignnone

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2018, 12:51:35 AM »
I had an email reading with an advisor back in 2012. I asked when my poi at the time would:
1. Propose marriage
2. When we would move in together
3. When we would get married
4. When we would have our first child

Everything ended up happening but it was two to three years later but she got the month right for every prediction. My poi proposed in December, we got married in November of the next year, we started looking for houses in July and we had our first child in November( the birth of our child she predicted correctly, month and year) All just like she said but was two years off. I didn’t realize she was even right until I found the email reading last year and read it again and realized everything she said came to pass.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 12:54:23 AM by mignnone »

Offline Heather

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2018, 02:21:53 AM »
I had an email reading with an advisor back in 2012. I asked when my poi at the time would:
1. Propose marriage
2. When we would move in together
3. When we would get married
4. When we would have our first child

Everything ended up happening but it was two to three years later but she got the month right for every prediction. My poi proposed in December, we got married in November of the next year, we started looking for houses in July and we had our first child in November( the birth of our child she predicted correctly, month and year) All just like she said but was two years off. I didn’t realize she was even right until I found the email reading last year and read it again and realized everything she said came to pass.

Wow, who was the Reader?

Offline Heather

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2018, 02:34:04 AM »
I used to think that my "obsessing" kept me from my wished outcome. I no longer think that because denying myself the fear. anger, sadness, or whatever I'm going through at the time, also produces frustration. I let go of situations when I'm ready. When I try to force the "letting go" it gives me anxiety, so it's damned if I do and damned if I don't.  I had a lady call me just the other day who slipped up when she said something negative then chastised herself. That's just another type of obsessing--thinking positively out of fear that negativity will produce the opposite results you desire.

I think we should try to have a positive mindset, but sometimes I'm just pissed and want to bitch about it all. Oddly enough, I think it helps.

I know for a fact I've manifested things, but dammit if I know HOW.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2018, 03:08:42 AM »
I used to think that my "obsessing" kept me from my wished outcome. I no longer think that because denying myself the fear. anger, sadness, or whatever I'm going through at the time, also produces frustration. I let go of situations when I'm ready. When I try to force the "letting go" it gives me anxiety, so it's damned if I do and damned if I don't.  I had a lady call me just the other day who slipped up when she said something negative then chastised herself. That's just another type of obsessing--thinking positively out of fear that negativity will produce the opposite results you desire.

I think we should try to have a positive mindset, but sometimes I'm just pissed and want to bitch about it all. Oddly enough, I think it helps.

I know for a fact I've manifested things, but dammit if I know HOW.

I agree with this because no human is immune to this. Bitching about it is human too. We are allowed a time to morn right and then move on. To deny ourselves some very human characteristics is not healthy.  I’ve run into plenty of fake people who manage to put a happy spin on every effing thing and that to me is denying reality and doesn’t seem realistic. As soon as I ask a reader how to manifest better, many have claimed that I have the ability to do just that. And I’m always shocked because I’ve never been able to get what I want. I need to ask them how they see me doing this, so then I’d know.

Offline fish512

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2018, 12:11:53 PM »
UPDATE - So I went back to my psychic who gave me the out-of-date prediction. When I asked for a love reading the first thing she says to me is "I feel like something has happened to you that should have happened years ago". I was shocked, this to me validated everything that had happened so I told her my story. She did give me some accurate statements about the situation (although I guess these could have been educated guesses/cold reading. I take readings with a grain of salt). She says that our paths will cross again and gave some predictions about that (which I won't go into). It's nice to think he could come back again but I strongly doubt it as we live in different countries so  ::) I'm not holding my breath. But it was really interesting how my psychic cottoned on to what I wanted to ask straight away.

Offline charlie

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2018, 01:49:28 PM »
UPDATE - So I went back to my psychic who gave me the out-of-date prediction. When I asked for a love reading the first thing she says to me is "I feel like something has happened to you that should have happened years ago". I was shocked, this to me validated everything that had happened so I told her my story. She did give me some accurate statements about the situation (although I guess these could have been educated guesses/cold reading. I take readings with a grain of salt). She says that our paths will cross again and gave some predictions about that (which I won't go into). It's nice to think he could come back again but I strongly doubt it as we live in different countries so  ::) I'm not holding my breath. But it was really interesting how my psychic cottoned on to what I wanted to ask straight away.

So... who was the psychic that predicted all of this?

Offline niki

« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2018, 03:26:59 PM »
I want to share something as well. I had many readings on CP. Still waiting on final outcome. Started my reading couple years ago with Delano. He got it 100% right for me, everything. But outcome still pending. Timeline either was off by years or I am affecting all with my “holding the situation” and I will explain why I think like that. All the readers I read with were 99%-100% right for me, describing all in details only I knew. And I always come to reading with open mind and trust, never skeptic. But... I start being skeptic immediately after the reading such as “ no way it will happen, never going to happen” So I think I do something wrong but cant stop it :( Only one reader out of 20-30 best ones I read with , gave me negative outcome. This is why I came to site and posted question abiut her yesterday, to see if she is accurate for others, she is new on CP.
Now something positive for all. My sister. Unlike me she read 3 times in 2 years with readers I advised her to read. Delano told her she will meet a man who will be her life partner, who was married, but children are not his, and will be taking care of his ill mother and it will happen by May 2017.
My sister met man I beleive it was April or March, who was divorced, had daughter but she was his biological child. We thought it is him, and Delano got it off.. 2 weeks and she broke up with him. First week of May 2017 she meets this man, who is her bf/fiancee now, they are so compatible, she never felt this much love before. He was divorced, his wife had 3 kids from another man, he raised these kids as his own since they were little, never had his own kids. And... when they met he was taking care of his mother who suffers from bone cancer. Was Delano right? 100%
But unlike me my sister does not think negative, she also can let go. She gets info and not concentrating on it anymore. Next, she read with Tyler and Lincoln, work questions and general. Both got it right, all details and all. Gave her timeline and it happened exactly as they said. That gives me hope that they can be right. But why my major prediction is still not happening..
All the  timeframes had gone. And now for the first time I got negative reading from new adviser, that made me even more hopeless.. Then I think of all the wonderful readers who were so detailed, picked up on every little thing and I feel maybe I should not doubt them because of one. Also how can I let go situaton if it is on my mind 24/7 ...

Offline fish512

« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2018, 06:17:28 PM »

So... who was the psychic that predicted all of this?

Estrella.

anything