Author Topic: My Update  (Read 10961 times)

Offline lightme

Re: My Update
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2011, 08:49:57 PM »
greengrix: thank you so much for "confronting" nina, i must salute you on that. thank you for letting us know her reaction to your very frank talk with her. i can imagine how confident and sincere she must have sounded, i do not want to think she is just lying about what she saw.

i would not dare to comment on Nina's prediction, i had experienced her reading before and i think she has the psychic power for sure, at least the empath part. she is so far the best and accurate on my list, putting her prediction aside because the time had not passed for me yet.

you wrote about how she knew about your email, that wowed me.

Offline vanyct

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2011, 11:40:05 PM »
What kind of mind frame are you all in?  I've read that if you are relaxed and have a clear mind, psychics can tune into your energy and you will get a better reading.  I'm thinking that when I call I'm usually upset or frustrated because things with my SM aren't progressing and maybe that's the reason why predictions have not panned out for me.

Offline positive

« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2011, 02:05:17 AM »
i understand how you feel.  you see or going through one thing and they see other.  It is hard to stay positive.  One of the frustrating part is that if they are wrong and proven wrong, they would not even admit to it.  At this point i only talk to seha now, but losing patience and confidence now.

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2011, 12:27:26 PM »
I just started to see someone and even after asking physics in the last couple of weeks they didn't pick up on it. In the meantime I haven't heard a peep from the old guy in over two weeks and the last time I saw him he was a complete ass. A host of timelines have come and gone. Some recent ones said September/fall/early next year. It will be interesting to see where I am with the new guy at that point as he is a complete sweetheart.

I will gather up notes and post in the new thread though, on predictions that came true, but they were mostly contact.

Offline lightme

« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2011, 06:43:29 PM »
greengrix: try not to hold onto the timeline they gave you, let it go. maybe you could still hold onto the big picture, the vision that they have, but not the timeline. this is what i am doing now. 

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2011, 11:22:22 AM »
Green - I'm so sorry this is happening to you. The entire reason we call psychics is to avoid being blindsided with this stuff. As hard as it is, we all have to somehow let go of the timing. I've had predictions happen but the timing for anything significant is always way off. But out of all of the CP's I've tried, I would say only 3 have gotten big predictions right. Many were able to describe the situation both in the past and present, even random phone call timelines, but just a few were able to accurately predict big future events. They are: Jacqueline, William and Gail. I've tried a lot of the CP's and a few from Psychic Source. When I look back through old notes, a few things from Jacqueline are happening now and she predicted them over 8 month's ago. Gail has a prediction happening from 7 month's ago. Sometimes they nail the timing. I don't know what that is. William is never that way off on timing but he doesn't give me the level of detail I get from the other 2. All 3 have been wrong on a bunch of "minor" things but not on the overall big picture (at least not yet - ugh). I only call Gail once every few month's because she is more of a high level reader, Jacqueline is my regular go-to and William once a month. I never want to hear what Gail has to say but she is usually right. I always want to hear what Jacqueline has to say but she is overly positive, and William is usually right in the middle. I know we all have our favorite readers and who works for me might not work for you. My friends have readers they love and I've tried them a few times with little success. Who knows.

Anyway, I hope the other girl goes away - and quickly.

big hugs
PT

• Veterans
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2011, 08:18:39 PM »
Green - that is so typical Jacqueline. I bet what she told you in February is probably what's happening now. I would take out her old readings and take a peek.

Offline bluesgirl23

« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2011, 09:10:50 AM »
Well, I finally took a big step. I decided that I would close my account at CP and I did that tonight. I am happy to report that I will now be making my own decisions & taking control of my own destiny by saving my money. I am sure that I will get a lot of joy out of doing other things like helping the homeless guy on the street by buying him a hot dog or something to eat or taking my nieces & nephews to the movies or to the zoo instead of giving it to CP. I have had a few predictions come to pass but not enough for me to decide to keep spending my money with them. I will more than likely still read with my local reader as she has gotten major things right but I have even begun to wonder if I will continue to do that. I am just tired of living my life wondering what my future holds & being anxious about it. I will still visit this forum & will keep up to date on everyone and I wish you all the best.

Offline smsd

« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2011, 04:18:43 PM »
That's great, good for you! I need to muster the strength to close my account.

• Veterans
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2011, 06:06:26 PM »
greengrl - I'm happy for you. Sounds like you are headed to a better place but not giving up all hope. I do believe for some people if we "could" give up all hope, we would have long ago and if we can't it's for a reason.
xxoo