Author Topic: Intuition, wishful thinking or reality?  (Read 1692 times)

Offline Jennhayes

Intuition, wishful thinking or reality?
« on: September 22, 2018, 03:38:39 PM »
I’m not the type of person that becomes obsessive over guys. In fact, in my 35 years I have never pursued a guy and usually just let things be and developed organically. I met this person few months ago and had instant attraction and mostly felt like we connected emotionally. I felt like I’ve known him, a deep comfort level and as though I’m meant to be with him. I find it hard to get him off my mind. I feel like he feels the same way but is not coming forward as I am in a relationship (which is not going to last). This has turned me into a psychic junkie. I’ve called numerous psychics, all except 2 have said he feels the same way and will open up. No timelines have been accurate so far.

Are psychics real?....should I believe them in that he really feel the same way or are they reading me when they say he feels the same way because I feel so?
Is it my intuition that says he feels the same way or is it just a wishful thought clouding my feelings?

Has anyone felt this way before? And were the psychics right for you?

Offline sawthelight

Re: Intuition, wishful thinking or reality?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2018, 04:18:46 PM »
Psychics can have real abilities, especially regarding the past and the present. They can tell you what you are wearing or what you had for breakfast 10 days ago. They can get a lot of things right, so much so that you start to rely on them a lot. But they are notoriously bad at predicting future outcomes. When it comes down to the big outcomes that really matter they are wrong more often than they are right.

The way you sense a man feels about you is probably right. That doesn't mean they will act on it the way you want. In most cases if the guy is showing clearly he wants to be with you, we don't end up calling. We call about the ones who give mixed signals, who hesitate, who confuse us, who are conflicted. The readers can be right about feelings, but wrong about how the person ends up acting on it.

YESSSS. This.  So damn true. This should be a sticky on this forum for new members.

First POI I called about, I could feel his emotions, that’s how intense the connection was. He just never acted on it enough for it to become a relationship.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2018, 04:27:59 PM »
Couldn't agree more.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2018, 04:30:00 PM »
If he is not coming forward because you are in another relationship? well then ended it.

Offline Beesa

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2018, 06:16:07 PM »
If he is not coming forward because you are in another relationship? well then ended it.

I echo all the above sentiments but especially this. And more likely this person is a catalyst also showing you that emotionally you are in a relationship which you are not invested in and know isn't going to last. It sounds like your calling psychics has more to do with wanting a guarantee that in ending the relationship you're going to be with the other person you're asking about. But no one can make that decision for you, that's a chance you need to take on your own. Since you are not happy with the relationship you're in, you're not going to really see this other guy clearly until you kind of end the relationship you're in sooner rather than later. You're being warned by your own intuition that you're in a situation which doesnt feel right! And the guy's feelings toward you aren't any guarantee that he will act on them. You're not being pragmatic or a realist by staying in a relationship with someone who you know you don't want to be with.

Offline Jennhayes

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2018, 06:41:57 PM »
Thanks all. I am not staying in my current relationship. We are going through the legal aspect of separating currently. The only reason why I mentioned it in my initial post was because I have thought of this as potentially a reason he isn’t coming forward. He knows I’m with someone but doesn’t know that we are separating or the legal issues. I don’t usually share those details unless the conversation organically goes there.

Thanks anyways for responding everyone! XO

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2018, 02:11:03 AM »
I don't think psychics can really be trusted. But it seems like you have strong feelings for this guy and you want to see where it will lead. So go ahead and do what your heart tells you to do, you are bound to learn something from it.

anything