Author Topic: Reading Tips for Yona, Cookie (Spiritualist Reader), Aries Intuition and QoC  (Read 26594 times)

Offline LAW1974

Ive read with QoC MANY MANY times...  You have to kind of get to know her so to speak but also have thick skin.  She doesnt like when she feels like you are trying to get her to say things or interpret what shes saying differently.  I have to dial her back sometimes and say, All good Anne I just need you to maybe explain it differently.  She said to me once, "that's not what I said, see you think that's what I said and then you go to your boards and say my predictions dont happen"

Offline star1

Ive read with QoC MANY MANY times...  You have to kind of get to know her so to speak but also have thick skin.  She doesnt like when she feels like you are trying to get her to say things or interpret what shes saying differently.  I have to dial her back sometimes and say, All good Anne I just need you to maybe explain it differently.  She said to me once, "that's not what I said, see you think that's what I said and then you go to your boards and say my predictions dont happen"

I found Anne to be polite and actually have a laugh with me (even though I didn't enjoy the reading), but I do feel she doesn't listen properly. She assumes you're asking the same question again or trying to manipulate what she's given you so it's something better for you to hear, but in actual fact I'm asking her a question and she's repeating herself. It's frustrating.

Offline LAW1974

I found Anne to be polite and actually have a laugh with me (even though I didn't enjoy the reading), but I do feel she doesn't listen properly. She assumes you're asking the same question again or trying to manipulate what she's given you so it's something better for you to hear, but in actual fact I'm asking her a question and she's repeating herself. It's frustrating.

yes you said it perfectly - she does sometimes feel like you are manipulating her i feel like

Offline star1

yes you said it perfectly - she does sometimes feel like you are manipulating her i feel like

Yeah I'm glad stuffs come through for you from her, though  :)

Offline doubleoh8

Agree - this has been my experience too. She's quick to react so you need to have a bit of a thick skin. On the other hand, she can be quite warm and caring when you go with her flow.

Offline sawthelight

The last reading I had with QOC a few years ago was extremely accurate as for the present...and she was nice that time, but you do kind of have to just listen to her and go with the flow.  I see how she can rub some people the wrong way.  But she's def not a fake.

She only reads on Keen right?  I wish she had her own site.

Offline doubleoh8

The last reading I had with QOC a few years ago was extremely accurate as for the present...and she was nice that time, but you do kind of have to just listen to her and go with the flow.  I see how she can rub some people the wrong way.  But she's def not a fake.

She only reads on Keen right?  I wish she had her own site.

I find her to be better with direct questions. She doesn't just flow like Cookie or Kisha (Aries). But as @LAW says, she sometimes gets annoyed because she feels like you aren't listening to her and are asking the same question, even if you're not. So you have to assure her, at times, that you are listening and just want to clarify. There's a bit of management involved to keep her from reacting is all.

anything