Author Topic: Reading Tips for Yona, Cookie (Spiritualist Reader), Aries Intuition and QoC  (Read 26067 times)

Offline Jili1945

Thanks! do you mean I need to arrange call? I would prefer to chat instead of call.

Offline Apalm831

Lol
Cookie definitely can’t do a chat...but if she did it would be hilarious. She can barely use a computer
Yeah, arrange a call. Calls only.

Offline Jili1945

Lol
Cookie definitely can’t do a chat...but if she did it would be hilarious. She can barely use a computer

Oh really, thanks for letting me know.

Offline Jili1945

Lol

And one more Question. How long is usually the wait time? It seems that many people are already in the queue. Is one week a reasonable time? Thanks for your help.

Offline Apalm831

Unfortunately, probably a month or so

Offline Itsmylife

I have not read with Cookie.

Aries, QoC, and Yona all have completely inaccurate for me, sorry to say

Couldn’t agree more. Aries was off and on and has been 20-30% accurate but  her outcomes never panned out. Never read QOC. Cookie was worst. 100% wrong. Yona, as people suggest here “LET HER TALK, let her say her BS”, was 10% correct I guess. Her predictions were very generic and half I couldn’t understand anyways,

Offline Sparkle002

I have not read with Cookie.

Aries, QoC, and Yona all have completely inaccurate for me, sorry to say

Couldn’t agree more. Aries was off and on and has been 20-30% accurate but  her outcomes never panned out. Never read QOC. Cookie was worst. 100% wrong. Yona, as people suggest here “LET HER TALK, let her say her BS”, was 10% correct I guess. Her predictions were very generic and half I couldn’t understand anyways,

Sucks they didn’t work for youguys. But I’m sure you have your go-tos that do :)

The “tips” were put together to get the most accuracy from these readers for those who are interested. If you’ve read with them Without the tips....”maybe” (a big maybe) it would’ve been diff....idk. As we all know some readers connect better with others.

However I’m not gonna go on and on and on all over the board about who worked for me and who didn’t (on this post) but hopefully those who are interested in these readers can  use the tips to get the best accuracy.

I will say I’m not a big fan of Kisha, yet when my friends urged me to get her email readings (1 question) , I found her consistently correct. Yona can be a mixed bag because I know for a fact she can be mush depending who she is talking to...QoC is hit or miss overall...but found her consistently correct on present situations....

But maybe these tips will work, maybe not. But the recommendations did work for me and saw a difference (Because I was about to write Kisha off!)

Offline Heather

I’m pretty discouraged about my upcoming reading with Yona now. Sounds like she’s pretty iffy.

Offline Sparkle002

I’m pretty discouraged about my upcoming reading with Yona now. Sounds like she’s pretty iffy.

I wouldn’t be. My suggestion is to try to follow the tips. I was against reading with her the first time because of all the things I was told about her (the negatives I listed under her) But she has been amazingly accurate - surprisingly. Just keep an open mind and see how it goes.

She is ethical by the way - if she doesn’t connect she will refund- so there’s that

Offline Heather

That’s good.

Offline Heather

Had a reading with her for an hour. She made some predictions, so we’ll see. She nailed the personality of someone I know as well. She was a bit too general in some aspects which left me frustrated. A couple of things weren’t exactly right, but some of it certainly was. A mixed bag I guess.

Offline Penelope

Does anyone know how I schedule I reading with Yona?  I paid through PayPal and sent her an email but have not heard back.

Offline Jili1945

Does anyone know how I schedule I reading with Yona?  I paid through PayPal and sent her an email but have not heard back.

She will do. She is currently away from home on a casting (as she mentioned on her website) but will be back to you soon. You should check your "Spam" or "Junk" mail box as well.

Offline Jili1945

I had a reading with QoC recently. I very much liked her. She could pick up past situation very well. She picked up the 3rd party and even detected she was my coworker (no one else could do that). I know the past, and therefore I believe that she could see the past very well. I need to wait to see if her prediction happens.

Offline KotaSwan

I had a reading with QoC recently. I very much liked her. She could pick up past situation very well. She picked up the 3rd party and even detected she was my coworker (no one else could do that). I know the past, and therefore I believe that she could see the past very well. I need to wait to see if her prediction happens.

That is very specific info. Glad she worked for ya. She was very negative and bored giving me a reading. I had to hang up as I felt like I was bothering her :(