Author Topic: Reading Tips for Yona, Cookie (Spiritualist Reader), Aries Intuition and QoC  (Read 26786 times)

Offline Sparkle002

I thought I would start this thread because it seems people keep asking the same questions about these readers and how they should read with them.

The tips I'm providing are actually listed through several threads all over this board.

These tips are recommended to obtain the MOST ACCURACY from these readers and what to typically expect.

I've also rated the overall accuracy gauge from High, Medium and Low based on their Strengths.
This gauge is determined by reviews, comments, etc. but does not apply to everyone.

YONA - Private Site: http://www.yonafarrell.co.uk/
  • Accuracy: HIGH
    • Tarot Reader from the UK - Middle Aged White Lady
    • Strength: PREDICTIONS
    • Weakness: OUTCOMES and Specific Details on How Predictions PAN OUT
    • Most Accurate when asking for a General Reading and not specific Questions
    • Timing can be way off - she admits to this
    • It is easy to mix people up. Since a general reading is typically recommended, she does not know who she is picking up - so it may be YOU that mixes the person up not her. So you may think she is referring to one person, but it may be entirely someone else
    • However, she may mix a person up because you may think she is referring to a current POI - and she may think so to, BUT be aware that it may be an entirely NEW PERSON
    • Can possibly see 3rd parties, but not always

Cookie (Spiritualist Reader) KEEN
  • Accuracy: MEDIUM to HIGH
    • No Tools REMOTE VIEWER Reader - Older Black Lady
    • Strength: Remote Viewing - seeing details and snippets of the actual future
    • Weakness: OUTCOMES, Emotions and Feelings, or Interpretation of what she sees, Long winded (may cost alot), can mix people up, can see the past as the future
    • Most Accurate when asking for a General Reading and not specific Questions
    • Just let her pick up what she "sees"
    • Typically what she sees is usually accurate
    • However, she may mix a person up because you may think she is referring to a current POI - and she may think so to, BUT be aware that it may be an entirely NEW PERSON
    • Can see 3rd parties - may be used as a SPY

Aries Intuition (Kisha) KEEN and Private site (for email readings): https://www.clairvoyantchat.com/
    • No Tools Reader - Younger Black Lady
    • Strength: May see situation at another angle, will give detailed insights on the current, Emotions and Feelings
    • Weakness: OUTCOMES
    • Most Accurate when asking for a 1 Question Email (non-specific) Reading - for example just ask "What's coming up for me and my POI (use their name of course ;))

Queen of Cups18 (QoC) KEEN
    • Tarot Reader - Middle Aged Black (Jamaican) Lady
    • Strength: Sees Thoughts and Feelings, Can Pick up Present very well, is good with short term and immediate predictions (less than a week)
    • Weakness: OUTCOMES, Not specific, Very short(this may be a good thing as it is cheap, but wont get too many details, sometimes she does depending on the day)
    • Most Accurate when allowing her to pick up what she sees in her cards
    • Can see possibly 3rd parties - may be used as a SPY (on her good day - she may totally miss the person)
[/list][/list][/list]
« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 10:51:47 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Cranberry88

Thank you so much for the explanation provided
i didnt know that Qoc immediate predictions are less than a week. wow !

Offline Car_fanatic

Haha so they all suck at outcomes! Also, @Cranberry88.....you understood that as...QofC is guaranteed to provide you with a prediction that if she says will happen in a week...must happen! EVERYONE needs to let go of future outcomes. Listen to the present and make your own future.

Offline Sparkle002

Thank you so much for the explanation provided
i didnt know that Qoc immediate predictions are less than a week. wow !

Yep that’s just where she seems to be most accurate...not to say future predictions have never come true, but they are usually wrong lol

Offline Cranberry88

ive always have specific questions for Qoc, have anyone tried asking her general questions where she picks up things randomly

Offline scarlora

ive always have specific questions for Qoc, have anyone tried asking her general questions where she picks up things randomly

I dont think she likes general questions.

Offline Sparkle002

I dont think she likes general questions.

I've always asked her "What's coming up between me and "such n such" and she has given me no issues and has been accurate.
This is what I mean by general - not just a general reading

Offline Sparkle002

I’ve only read with QoC on this list... and I thought she was older Russian lady? Are you sure she Jamaican - cause she Jamaican me crazy 😝 ... but yeah refuse to read with her again

LOL I wonder if you read with the right Queen of Cups!

Yes she is Jamaican/West Indian - dialects are totally different than Russian for sure! HAHA

Offline LAW1974

LOVE this list....  QoC is my very favorite still!  I have not read with Cookie as her list is just TOOO Long!  I long QoC demeanor personally!  You're spot on with Yona - I liked her but she was very vague with me - but did admit that she has to read with ppl a few times for accuracy, so i liked her honesty!   I did not like Kisha at all!  She seemed to just be making things up it was very odd to me!  And kinda changed on me a bit?  Almost like well heres your future OH but it can be changed if you do this?   Was weird! 

Offline Sooshi

I liked QofC18's reading she gave me this month, and so far it's been really accurate. Even picked up on a third party.

Offline Gemini38

Re: Reading Tips for Yona, Cookie (Spiritualist Reader), Aries Intuition and QoC
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2018, 03:13:45 PM »
Haha so they all suck at outcomes! Also, @Cranberry88.....you understood that as...QofC is guaranteed to provide you with a prediction that if she says will happen in a week...must happen! EVERYONE needs to let go of future outcomes. Listen to the present and make your own future.

I agree! That’s where I’m at!

Offline lepus

Re: Reading Tips for Yona, Cookie (Spiritualist Reader), Aries Intuition and QoC
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2018, 03:34:35 PM »
I am confused reading with QofC.
2 weeks ago, she predicted that my-ex would contact me in 2 weeks ~ 2 months. He does not like feel pressure,  I should wait for his contact.
Yesterday, she said "No, he will not contact me. He does not want to have LTR, I should move on."
I wonder who does she pick up for each time, or my ex's feeling is flipping quickly?

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2018, 05:59:38 PM »
yep and if you read with her next week he might feel differently about you. I've had more luck with she picked up age difference, a lie, that he moved. gifted no doubt but nothing you can bank on.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2018, 12:33:39 AM »
I wanna add Anne’s weakness is her inability to see future. She’s current to immediate future
Cookie believes too heavily in manifestation and will eat up your time talking about it
Kisha can Not see third parties unless they are very significant

I can’t speak for yona. Nothing she’s ever said has worked for me at all

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2018, 11:49:20 PM »
I wanna add Anne’s weakness is her inability to see future. She’s current to immediate future
Cookie believes too heavily in manifestation and will eat up your time talking about it
Kisha can Not see third parties unless they are very significant

I can’t speak for yona. Nothing she’s ever said has worked for me at all

This is a good assessment especially Yona. She was a big dud for me too.
Kisha could not connect with me on both occassions so I'm not sure about her.

anything