Author Topic: Layla & Eamon  (Read 5819 times)

Offline Lovergrl

Layla & Eamon
« on: September 20, 2018, 02:30:07 AM »
Has anyone ever read with Layla ? She had great reviews with timelines coming to pass. I️ read with her a few days ago and she picked up present feelings and characteristics of people really well. Just waiting on a timeframe.

I also want to add that I read with eamon a month ago and he’s phenomenal on tapping into how someone feels in the present and past but I’m not to sure about his future predictions. Well not his timeline at least. It never came to work pass for me.

Offline Sunlightstar

Re: Layla & Eamon
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2018, 02:56:22 AM »
x
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 01:14:46 AM by Sunlightstar »

Offline Lovergrl

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2018, 02:25:12 PM »
I notice now when she gives numbers she will tell customers it may represent time, weeks, months or days. But ultimately we will see.

candiednut

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2018, 02:47:32 PM »
I notice now when she gives numbers she will tell customers it may represent time, weeks, months or days. But ultimately we will see.

That's what they all do. So if they give a number "5", as long as it happens in 50 years they are not wrong.

Offline Heather

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2018, 09:24:16 PM »
LOL. That’s what I do when I give readings. Timing is difficult to pin down. Sometimes I’m really good at it. Other times, not so much. Eamon seems good to me, but I am waiting on prediction. I read with Keith the other day and he was great.

Offline Lovergrl

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2018, 11:58:42 PM »
Lol @candiednut u have a point 😂

Offline Chelle9054

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2018, 01:38:11 PM »
Eamon reads on 3 other sites under different names and when I realized that I felt foolish. I know readers do this, but it feels shady to me.
I think he reads the present well enough,  but you cannot verify either. His future predictions never manifested.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2018, 01:50:17 PM »
Read with Eamon this morning. Without my saying anything other than names he picked up on quite a lot about the present including that my POI is very back and forth and “he likes to sit on the fence.” This again was without me saying anything about our past or current state of things other than his name and that it was a relationship reading. He said a number of things about his personality that seemed to really ring true. He also picked up on his having a very manipulative ex wife that was still influencing him. There was enough that he picked up on that I felt comfortable sharing a bit about the situation. He gave me what felt like a very accurate reading about the present some things I could confirm that I know as true and some things not. Everyone says he’s not good with predictions but they seem to be in line with a couple others ... so I’m just not sure. He was very ethical about not telling me a time frame and that there’s just no way to really say timing. So - we’ll see. I did like his guidance he gave me though regarding the situation. He told me he’s the kind of guy who would “set a house fire and watch it burn just because he has insurance.” Ugh yes unfortunately I see this as possible .... so hopefully he’s right and that we will reconnect and we can navigate a way to work through things.

But it is almost irrelevant because I am truly not sitting around waiting for the guy. I just am burnt out on dating and not feeling satisfied or like I have a connection so I’m taking a break again.

Really time for me to stop burning money I don’t have and thinking eh, it’ll work out. Yikes!!

Offline star1

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2018, 02:01:33 PM »
Read with Eamon this morning. Without my saying anything other than names he picked up on quite a lot about the present including that my POI is very back and forth and “he likes to sit on the fence.” This again was without me saying anything about our past or current state of things other than his name and that it was a relationship reading. He said a number of things about his personality that seemed to really ring true. He also picked up on his having a very manipulative ex wife that was still influencing him. There was enough that he picked up on that I felt comfortable sharing a bit about the situation. He gave me what felt like a very accurate reading about the present some things I could confirm that I know as true and some things not. Everyone says he’s not good with predictions but they seem to be in line with a couple others ... so I’m just not sure. He was very ethical about not telling me a time frame and that there’s just no way to really say timing. So - we’ll see. I did like his guidance he gave me though regarding the situation. He told me he’s the kind of guy who would “set a house fire and watch it burn just because he has insurance.” Ugh yes unfortunately I see this as possible .... so hopefully he’s right and that we will reconnect and we can navigate a way to work through things.

But it is almost irrelevant because I am truly not sitting around waiting for the guy. I just am burnt out on dating and not feeling satisfied or like I have a connection so I’m taking a break again.

Really time for me to stop burning money I don’t have and thinking eh, it’ll work out. Yikes!!

Okay now I'm slightly concerned. He told me very similar things to what he told you.. "On the fence", back and forth, manipulative ex apart from the house fire part. But what he said about my ex was accurate, I have to say.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2018, 02:31:42 PM »

Okay now I'm slightly concerned. He told me very similar things to what he told you.. "On the fence", back and forth, manipulative ex apart from the house fire part. But what he said about my ex was accurate, I have to say.

Ugh....hmmm well that stinks. I’ll message you later maybe we can compare more...  :( ::worryface::

Offline star1

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2018, 02:45:04 PM »

Ugh....hmmm well that stinks. I’ll message you later maybe we can compare more...  :( ::worryface::

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, lol. Message me later and I'll explain as much as I can remember from the call the other day.

Offline calista

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2021, 01:40:02 AM »
Eamon said exactly the same nonsense that both of youmentioned to me too and I ended the call in 3 minutes as I knew he was making sh*&t up!
Eamon is a fraud