Author Topic: Cookie vs someone who got it right  (Read 6340 times)

Offline SabReeves

Re: Cookie vs someone who got it right
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2018, 06:50:17 AM »
thats it, just yona???:))

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2018, 01:03:38 PM »
Cookie and Yona pretty much said the same thing to me.. I guess I would say Yona confirmed what Cookie already said to me. However, I found Cookie more detailed and Yona just touching on parts of certain things, I still found the reading great overall.  Only one difference is with my reading with Yona, she said I have a setback coming up soon as in a few days up to next week. She describe the setback as mild and it's not death nor destruction, but I will see or hear something happening that will leave me upset . She said I will be ok once it happens and a turning point will occur from this setback. Who knows what this is but I have been through some major hurt and heartache and survived that so  whatever this setback is wont even phase me.

I agree..Cookie is definitely more detailed than Yona.
But as for predictions that actually come true, outcomes - Yona seems to win.

Offline sunshinestarlette

« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2018, 01:38:58 PM »
Cookie and Yona pretty much said the same thing to me.. I guess I would say Yona confirmed what Cookie already said to me. However, I found Cookie more detailed and Yona just touching on parts of certain things, I still found the reading great overall.  Only one difference is with my reading with Yona, she said I have a setback coming up soon as in a few days up to next week. She describe the setback as mild and it's not death nor destruction, but I will see or hear something happening that will leave me upset . She said I will be ok once it happens and a turning point will occur from this setback. Who knows what this is but I have been through some major hurt and heartache and survived that so  whatever this setback is wont even phase me.

This is good to hear... I'm not looking forward to the tower event that came up, if it even happens at all. I'm just over it all ,if this tower is surrounding an individual I don't want it Lol. All I can do is continue to keep moving forward as if I didn't have a reading with Yona because I will drive myself insane if I try to figure out the tower event.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2018, 03:47:36 AM »

This is good to hear... I'm not looking forward to the tower event that came up, if it even happens at all. I'm just over it all ,if this tower is surrounding an individual I don't want it Lol. All I can do is continue to keep moving forward as if I didn't have a reading with Yona because I will drive myself insane if I try to figure out the tower event.

If it makes you feel better tower card isn't always all doom and gloom. If its surrounding a man, it can be hot sexual passion, it can also mean that you always thought you liked vanilla pudding and never saw yourself eating strawberry or even liking it. One day a situation happens where you have the strawberry, and you always thought you were just vanilla, and that's all you wanted. But now you have experienced strawberry and it completely broke down all the things you new and changed them , shook them up, but for a better surprise. This can be read in a relationship reading that you thought you always would go for xyz type of guy, and find yourself like abc better. it's late, i hope that makes sense lol  There are no "bad" cards, there can be turbulent times, etc.. death and devil same thing, there can be a different light to them that's not always so dark. Just depends on the other cards and the situation. It's not about "fairytale" reading either, but about seeing things in a different perspective. hope that helps and sheds some light and you don't feel so icky about that tower card. :)

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2020, 08:36:17 PM »
is there another psychic who was able to predict accurately for you while cookie got it wrong. would love to know who that psychic was who beat cookie, so to speak:)

anything