Author Topic: Raissa, Seha, Nina or Eden  (Read 3968 times)

Offline Jennhayes

Raissa, Seha, Nina or Eden
« on: September 18, 2018, 02:49:52 AM »
Any thoughts on Raissa, Seha, Nina or Eden? I got a reading with each and Eden predicted a different outcome than the other 3.... just curious what your experience has been with them?

Offline ebony

Re: Raissa, Seha, Nina or Eden
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2018, 01:17:03 PM »
i really like Nina and so far she is the best i have spoken on CP who gave me an accurate insight to what i am looking for. still waiting for her prediction as its meant to be in sept but i feel she is gifted..have spoken to eden so far 50/50, i havent spken to raissa and seha yet

Offline Heather

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2018, 03:43:46 PM »
I thought Nina wasn’t on anymore?

Offline AnxiouslyWaiting2012

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2018, 09:01:15 PM »
I loved Nina as well. The downside is, she isn’t on often. 

Offline Jennhayes

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2018, 09:15:43 PM »
Hi Both. Yes she’s rarely online but I called customer service and asked if they should help set up an appointment with her. They contacted her and called me back within a day with some days and times as options so I ended up scheduling an appt through customer service. You have to buy 20 mins minimum to reserve an appointment but you don’t have to stay on the call for the whole 20 mins. Hope this helps!

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2018, 09:26:08 PM »
Hi Both. Yes she’s rarely online but I called customer service and asked if they should help set up an appointment with her. They contacted her and called me back within a day with some days and times as options so I ended up scheduling an appt through customer service. You have to buy 20 mins minimum to reserve an appointment but you don’t have to stay on the call for the whole 20 mins. Hope this helps!

Nina is extremely talented, but it's challenging to get her on the line.

Offline Heather

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2018, 09:28:24 PM »
Seems like I read somewhere that she’s ill

Offline ebony

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2018, 07:20:18 AM »
I just spoke to Raissa ..she is way way  off..horrible I had to cut the phone in less than  two minutes.Not for me..I am tempted  to try Seha but not sure too many disappointment with new readers  on CP I better stick to the ones  I know that are good for me

anything