Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > The Polls

Yona, Cookie or QoC18?

(1/2) > >>

LAW1974:
Just wanted to get opinions on these 3?  ANyone that is GREAT that is a top on here that I am missing?

There are a lot of opinions of top results.  Who have you had best readings from and why?

Bostongirl:
Yona and psychic Will predictions happened. Qoc18 good at picking up present and recent past. Cookie, I spoke to her for 6 minutes she was wrong for me and got mad at me because I should have explained relationship I had. I’ve No idea why people still use keen. Nothing, anyone on there ever told me happened. Micheal Ryan was also good for me. Very good at present and have had a few things he said happen.

LAW1974:

--- Quote from: Bostongirl on September 17, 2018, 04:22:13 PM ---Yona and psychic Will predictions happened. Qoc18 good at picking up present and recent past. Cookie, I spoke to her for 6 minutes she was wrong for me and got mad at me because I should have explained relationship I had. I’ve No idea why people still use keen. Nothing, anyone on there ever told me happened. Micheal Ryan was also good for me. Very good at present and have had a few things he said happen.

--- End quote ---

Is this psychic will - https://www.psychicwill.com/

Ccc25:
Aries intuition is another good choice

Sooshi:
Try all three, if you can afford to. They all have good reputations and distinctly different styles and strengths.
Yona is good for predictions, but unfortunately, they can be years out. Not the best if you're looking for answers on the present or a specific situation.
Recently tried Queen of Cups and I was impressed how she picked up the main points of the situation without any info other than my initial question. Predictions are pending.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version