Author Topic: Yona, Cookie or QoC18?  (Read 6421 times)

Offline LAW1974

Yona, Cookie or QoC18?
« on: September 17, 2018, 04:07:02 PM »
Just wanted to get opinions on these 3?  ANyone that is GREAT that is a top on here that I am missing?

There are a lot of opinions of top results.  Who have you had best readings from and why?

Offline Bostongirl

Re: Yona, Cookie or QoC18?
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2018, 04:22:13 PM »
Yona and psychic Will predictions happened. Qoc18 good at picking up present and recent past. Cookie, I spoke to her for 6 minutes she was wrong for me and got mad at me because I should have explained relationship I had. I’ve No idea why people still use keen. Nothing, anyone on there ever told me happened. Micheal Ryan was also good for me. Very good at present and have had a few things he said happen.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2018, 04:26:19 PM »
Yona and psychic Will predictions happened. Qoc18 good at picking up present and recent past. Cookie, I spoke to her for 6 minutes she was wrong for me and got mad at me because I should have explained relationship I had. I’ve No idea why people still use keen. Nothing, anyone on there ever told me happened. Micheal Ryan was also good for me. Very good at present and have had a few things he said happen.

Is this psychic will - https://www.psychicwill.com/

Offline Ccc25

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2018, 04:41:02 PM »
Aries intuition is another good choice

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2018, 04:56:05 PM »
Try all three, if you can afford to. They all have good reputations and distinctly different styles and strengths.
Yona is good for predictions, but unfortunately, they can be years out. Not the best if you're looking for answers on the present or a specific situation.
Recently tried Queen of Cups and I was impressed how she picked up the main points of the situation without any info other than my initial question. Predictions are pending.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2018, 05:07:42 PM »
That’s him

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2018, 07:56:05 PM »
Try all three, if you can afford to. They all have good reputations and distinctly different styles and strengths.
Yona is good for predictions, but unfortunately, they can be years out. Not the best if you're looking for answers on the present or a specific situation.
Recently tried Queen of Cups and I was impressed how she picked up the main points of the situation without any info other than my initial question. Predictions are pending.

I agree - and I would also recommend Kisha's (Aries Intuition) 1 Question email reading.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2020, 08:24:48 PM »
Just wanted to get opinions on these 3?  ANyone that is GREAT that is a top on here that I am missing?

There are a lot of opinions of top results.  Who have you had best readings from and why?

These new Yona Vs posts popping up all of the sudden are trying to take down Her Majesty Yona

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2020, 08:28:12 PM »

These new Yona Vs posts popping up all of the sudden are trying to take down Her Majesty Yona

I posted this almost 2 years ago.  Kisha has never worked me, neither has will.  Yona has definitely had hits for me as had QOC.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2020, 08:31:36 PM »

I posted this almost 2 years ago.  Kisha has never worked me, neither has will.  Yona has definitely had hits for me as had QOC.

Oh. I’m sorry. According to Professor these posts are for other readers to be marketed and JUST started popping up.

anything