Author Topic: Jordan  (Read 6920 times)

Offline AnxiouslyWaiting2012

Jordan
« on: September 16, 2018, 01:39:46 PM »
Has anyone ever read with her? I read with Jordan last night and I have to say, for the price, she is worth the call. She was so accurate for me, it was unbelievable. The most accurate psychic I have ever spoken to. She did make predictions but, not until November. The things she was saying were the things I already know my boyfriend feels so I was actually able to validate them. She will be my new go to and for $4 a minute, you can’t go wrong. Please let me know your thoughts on her.

Offline Heather

Re: Jordan
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2018, 12:58:14 AM »
I had a reading with her, and she nailed it.

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2018, 02:57:07 AM »
I had a reading with her, and she nailed it.

Thats awesome you two both really connected with her! :)

Heather - any way you can expand on that? Was she accurate on present or did she nail a prediction? Thanks so much for sharing.

Offline Heather

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2018, 12:32:53 AM »
Present, waiting on predictions.

Offline Heather

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2018, 12:56:59 AM »
Spoke with Keith and he was really good too. Says he’s been reading for over 40 years.

Offline Heather

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2018, 03:49:58 PM »
Read with Keith again yesterday, and he totally flipped on me. I think he was going by what I said instead of reading the cards.  What a shame.

Offline Lovergrl

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2018, 01:42:42 AM »
I just read with Jordan and I want to add that she is the only one who gave me a very different timeline . Actually her and putunia gave me the same timeframe and said the same things and both nailed the present correctly. So now I’m actually anxious to know if all will pan out

Offline embibems

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2018, 05:48:31 PM »
Has anyone ever read with her? I read with Jordan last night and I have to say, for the price, she is worth the call. She was so accurate for me, it was unbelievable. The most accurate psychic I have ever spoken to. She did make predictions but, not until November. The things she was saying were the things I already know my boyfriend feels so I was actually able to validate them. She will be my new go to and for $4 a minute, you can’t go wrong. Please let me know your thoughts on her.

Hey @anxiouslywaiting2012! Did your November predictions come to pass yet? We still have a few more days of the month but I wanted to bump this thread as I've been thinking of trying a cheaper reader who is accurate. I want someone fresh lol. Curious :) Thanks!

Offline AnxiouslyWaiting2012

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2018, 07:24:26 PM »
Her predictions did not happen. I called her a couple of times after our initial call and she got a lot wrong that I could validate.

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2018, 07:33:03 PM »
Her predictions did not happen. I called her a couple of times after our initial call and she got a lot wrong that I could validate.

I'm sorry about Jordan :( @embibems if you are looking for lower cost reader on CP, I recommend Petunia and Drusilla ($6.50/min) both have had small predictions come to pass for me - still waiting on the big stuff!

Offline embibems

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2018, 07:47:40 PM »

I'm sorry about Jordan :( @embibems if you are looking for lower cost reader on CP, I recommend Petunia and Drusilla ($6.50/min) both have had small predictions come to pass for me - still waiting on the big stuff!

Damn, sorry to hear about that @anxiouslyawaiting2012! And thank you for the suggestion re: Petunia and Drusilla @poorprincess! I will keep them in mind. For a higher priced psychic, I'm in Miriam's line. I'm very intrigued by her and some of the things I've read about her on here. Seems akin to Mattie. I'm hopeful, I'll keep everyone posted :)

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2018, 07:51:43 PM »

Damn, sorry to hear about that @anxiouslyawaiting2012! And thank you for the suggestion re: Petunia and Drusilla @poorprincess! I will keep them in mind. For a higher priced psychic, I'm in Miriam's line. I'm very intrigued by her and some of the things I've read about her on here. Seems akin to Mattie. I'm hopeful, I'll keep everyone posted :)

@embibems ----no problemo.  OOOO yes. I have heard about Miriam! Do let us know  :)

Offline bstalling

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2019, 05:30:14 PM »
Any updates on this reader?

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2019, 10:25:29 PM »
Any updates on Jordan?

Offline ebony

« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2019, 11:33:50 AM »
i read with her and she is not good for me..i dont remember her reading but it lasted only 2 to 3 mins and deleted the recording afterwards which means she is not accurate