Author Topic: How to know which psychic to believe  (Read 2577 times)

Offline Dreamer23

How to know which psychic to believe
« on: September 15, 2018, 02:09:58 PM »
It is so confusing when psychics give you exact opposite answers...this is what makes me get into a binge because I become very confused. This happens when I talk to a new psychic, and it doesn't always happen, but sometimes that's the case. A new person who I ask for a reading and they give me information that is complete opposite than what I've been told so far.

How do others deal with this?

Offline Hillcam

Re: How to know which psychic to believe
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2018, 04:17:52 PM »
That’s usually the case. Most of us longtime addicts have our trusted few but even then we still get readings that contradict each other. At that point I’ll usually read with another of my tried and true and base my decision off of that.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2018, 06:49:09 PM »
That’s usually the case. Most of us longtime addicts have our trusted few but even then we still get readings that contradict each other. At that point I’ll usually read with another of my tried and true and base my decision off of that.

That’s what I do as well but it still messes with my mind and takes me a few days, weeks to get that confusing reading out of my system.

Offline njlady

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2018, 09:16:07 PM »
It is so confusing when psychics give you exact opposite answers...this is what makes me get into a binge because I become very confused. This happens when I talk to a new psychic, and it doesn't always happen, but sometimes that's the case. A new person who I ask for a reading and they give me information that is complete opposite than what I've been told so far.

Honestly?

When my nephew was small and would ask me a question, I would stop whatever I was doing and give him the answer.  He'd ask another question and I would answer that too.  If he would keep coming back with the same question over and over again because he was too lazy to remember or he felt like wasting my time, I would screw around with him and give nonsensical answers because it was clear he wasn't paying attention to what I was saying anyway, so why should I bother being serious with him.  He wants to joke around, so will I. 

It's the same thing with readings if you are getting too many.   You got your answer and you need to keep asking.  The Universe and everything in it is going to respond accordingly.  You're playing a game; you don't listen to or trust what you are being told so why bother being serious. 

If you are going to try out a new reader, have a short reading and ask about something that isn't an emotional minefield and see how they do.  You can always go back to them later. 

Don't keep setting yourself up.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2018, 10:49:35 PM »

Honestly?

When my nephew was small and would ask me a question, I would stop whatever I was doing and give him the answer.  He'd ask another question and I would answer that too.  If he would keep coming back with the same question over and over again because he was too lazy to remember or he felt like wasting my time, I would screw around with him and give nonsensical answers because it was clear he wasn't paying attention to what I was saying anyway, so why should I bother being serious with him.  He wants to joke around, so will I. 

It's the same thing with readings if you are getting too many.   You got your answer and you need to keep asking.  The Universe and everything in it is going to respond accordingly.  You're playing a game; you don't listen to or trust what you are being told so why bother being serious. 

If you are going to try out a new reader, have a short reading and ask about something that isn't an emotional minefield and see how they do.  You can always go back to them later. 

Don't keep setting yourself up.

I love this! Thank you @njlady :) :) :)

Offline bstalling

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2018, 01:48:13 AM »
I disagree with the idea that when you keep on asking, the universe will mess with you. You have to understand that you will read with psychics
that have anywhere from no skill at all to a consistent gift (very few), that is one reason why the answers may be different. They could be answering a
question you never asked, answering a question from another persons perspective, outright lying, or talking about something years down the line. Or,
they just might not be seeing the situation clearly. If you are going to read with psychics, accept that they are going to be wrong a
lot of the time...and take what they say with a grain of salt. Honestly at this point, I dont suggest using them unless its for entertainment.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2018, 01:58:12 AM »
My therapist said that the clients she had who were psychics told her that it is all an act.

I do believe there are real psychics out there but a lot of them are fake.

But I do believe in the Universe's way of giving you a message, the way njlady said. Since I'm spiritual I firmly believe the Universe gives you many messages.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2018, 02:18:58 AM »
The universe may give you many messages...is the message relevant to what you asked about? Hmmm

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2018, 02:08:16 PM »
I disagree with the idea that when you keep on asking, the universe will mess with you. You have to understand that you will read with psychics
that have anywhere from no skill at all to a consistent gift (very few), that is one reason why the answers may be different. They could be answering a
question you never asked, answering a question from another persons perspective, outright lying, or talking about something years down the line. Or,
they just might not be seeing the situation clearly. If you are going to read with psychics, accept that they are going to be wrong a
lot of the time...and take what they say with a grain of salt. Honestly at this point, I dont suggest using them unless its for entertainment.

I agree 100%.  There might be a few select individuals that can get a reading and take it with a grain of salt and move on with their lives and not bank on the outcome but most (from what I see here and what I personally experienced), believe in the outcome and wait for it only to be let down (or heartbroken) most of the time.  That's why, in general, I just wouldn't recommend starting in the first place.

Offline Spaceship29

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2018, 10:27:25 PM »
went on a binge recently. Time frames varied from a couple weeks to 6 months.

some gave minor details which turned ou tto be true

some were fairytale readers. you can def tell.

some changed their story once you provided additional information that opposed their read.

i honestly dont know what to tell you

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2018, 11:41:07 PM »

some changed their story once you provided additional information that opposed their read.

That's what happens after a binge. Probably none of them were right.

Offline Spaceship29

« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2018, 03:43:43 AM »

That's what happens after a binge. Probably none of them were right.

I’ll let you know in May lol

(Kidding)

anything