Author Topic: these Keen psychic are not very good.  (Read 30757 times)

Offline marybell

Re: these Keen psychic are not very good.
« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2018, 08:51:23 PM »
What I do find creepy is that someone here went to the bother of googling him/her.

That's what I did. And that lead me to this thread:

http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=2428.0

I'm reading through the posted transcript and got curious to see if lostsoul209...a.k.a psychic girls...a.k.a John Kub left feedback for these readers on Keen he/she has been calling.

And here's my reasoning: It's one thing to come here and read reviews of psychics from intelligent, mentally sound people who simply seeking answers. It's a whole other thing when you have posters who are clearly unstable come here and trash readers. I don't take their reviews seriously and, IMO, nor should anyone else.

P.S: Just to add to the madness (and drive BG just a little bit more crazy): I clicked on the link I included in this post and re-read the chat transcript. The reading was 5 minutes long. Every minute the chat was paused so lostsoul209 could add funds. And this person only added enough money for the next minute. The reading was interrupted FIVE times. How is it possible for someone to get a decent reading under those circumstances?

OMG! I can't imagine why she didn't  hang up on him!  Is this one of the many advisors that he trashed  for  not picking up on an argument that he and his poi had not yet had?  He seems to want his whole life, every choice , every outcome, spread out before him in 5 (not including the 5 payment interruptions )  minutes. 

Offline jas

« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2018, 10:22:26 PM »
Sorry, this is off topic completely, but why did lostsoul feel the need to change his/her profile to psychic girls? 

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2018, 10:26:37 PM »
Because he was attacked by people. They were dam right mean to him. Criticized his calling, his POI and just plain nasty.

Offline njlady

« Reply #48 on: September 19, 2018, 04:26:11 PM »
Sowing dissent and chaos is exactly what is intended from this person and it's unfolding as they like here because they like the drama and attention.

EXACTLY.

So we should stop fighting amongst ourselves and take advantage of the block feature so we don't have to read his/her nonsense any more.

If you want to be their audience, power to you and go ahead and do so.  I'd say most of us are completely over it, especially after the sex change, lol.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #49 on: September 19, 2018, 04:47:25 PM »
Sowing dissent and chaos is exactly what is intended from this person and it's unfolding as they like here because they like the drama and attention.

EXACTLY.

So we should stop fighting amongst ourselves and take advantage of the block feature so we don't have to read his/her nonsense any more.

If you want to be their audience, power to you and go ahead and do so.  I'd say most of us are completely over it, especially after the sex change, lol.

I didn’t know there was a block feature on the forum, how do you block other users?

Offline njlady

« Reply #50 on: September 19, 2018, 04:53:55 PM »

EXACTLY.

I didn’t know there was a block feature on the forum, how do you block other users?

Go to your profile, where it says "Summary" and on the left hand side you will see "Buddies/Ignore List".   Go to "Ignore list" and at the bottom just add the name you want to add to your list.  It will still show when that person posts, but you will have to specifically click to see the post, unless the post gets quoted. 

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #51 on: September 19, 2018, 06:14:02 PM »
Go to your profile, where it says "Summary" and on the left hand side you will see "Buddies/Ignore List".   Go to "Ignore list" and at the bottom just add the name you want to add to your list.  It will still show when that person posts, but you will have to specifically click to see the post, unless the post gets quoted.

Awesome, thanks!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #52 on: September 19, 2018, 06:49:01 PM »
Is it crazy that I just want someone to put an “s” on the end of Psychic in the subject line?  It’s bugging me LOL

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #53 on: September 19, 2018, 06:59:56 PM »
Is it crazy that I just want someone to put an “s” on the end of Psychic in the subject line?  It’s bugging me LOL

LOL! You're not alone Sparkle. I am a completely annoying stickler when it comes to grammar.

LOL that was the giveaway (for me anyway) that it was lostsoul...he would always say "psychic" instead of the plural psychics...

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #54 on: September 19, 2018, 08:05:22 PM »

LOL! You're not alone Sparkle. I am a completely annoying stickler when it comes to grammar.

LOL that was the giveaway (for me anyway) that it was lostsoul...he would always say "psychic" instead of the plural psychics...

Right! LOL

Offline whskers

« Reply #55 on: September 20, 2018, 04:58:30 AM »

EXACTLY.

Thank you for sharing!!!!

anything