Author Topic: these Keen psychic are not very good.  (Read 30755 times)

Offline Sooshi

Re: these Keen psychic are not very good.
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2018, 05:43:40 PM »
Don't know who that person is but who in here is stable to keep on calling psychics?

It's one thing to be hurting over a love situation and call psychics for reassurance.

You are in a whole other league of mentally unstable. You call believing everyone is wrong and get pleasure out of testing psychics and fucking with them.

Just curious... Are you a woman who uses a male username on Keen (John Kub) as part of your plan to see how accurate a psychic is? I'd love to know how much you're spending per month to play these silly games.

Why are you picking on this person?  And trying to associate what their user name on Keen is,...(John Kub) how do you even know this? Are you a reader?  Why do you even want to know?  It just seems so bizarre/unfair to this person you keep putting down for their mental health.  So many people on this board post about readers giving the same info to everyone, or not connecting, and being wrong but you seem to be coming down really hard on this one.  The last thing they need is more negativity.  Please be kind, you have no idea the state some people are in and kindness is the best way to help.  Many people get into desperate, vulnerable states when going through a rough time, especially if they've had a bad fight with someone they have strong emotional ties too, and they do seek assistance through advisors, so this person is not the only one.  They need help, not more negativity, or attacks.
I suggest you go back and read all of Lostsoul's posts before you pass judgement on Satu. Satu has a very valid point.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2018, 06:00:01 PM »
I agree Satu. They just don’t accept any kind of personal responsibility, at all.  I can only imagine what it would be like to be involved with him, or try to read for them. They must have tons of disposable income too...that or they are getting themselves into massive debt.

We all have our bad experiences with psychics and at first I felt bad for him, but it’s just annoying now.

Offline Member5

« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2018, 07:28:56 PM »
I wondered how long it was going to take for others to notice this was lostsoul lol.... agree with Satu and others, he/she is obviously avoiding taking any responsibility for changing his behavior and wants to blame others for his issues. I feel badly for anyone who has the misfortune of being his POI and I cannot take any of his reviews of readers seriously.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2018, 08:05:24 PM »
If I recall, lostsoul practically harassed/stalked their POI after being told that they weren't interested. Many of us are heartbroken. I don't think Lostsoul ever had a relationship with their POI. It sounded like a creepy, obsessive infatuation that could turn dangerous and was exacerbated by psychics.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2018, 08:35:12 PM »
I wondered how long it was going to take for others to notice this was lostsoul lol.... agree with Satu and others, he/she is obviously avoiding taking any responsibility for changing his behavior and wants to blame others for his issues. I feel badly for anyone who has the misfortune of being his POI and I cannot take any of his reviews of readers seriously.

I think we all knew but just weren't saying anything.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2018, 08:46:39 PM »
I think we should stick to the business of discussing psychics, and not singling people out for what ever problems they have or don't have.  We are all on this board for the same reason. If your here then you have a problem with calling psychics. You are no different from Lostsoul or any other on here. Lets please move on. Don't like what a person posts. then move on.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2018, 12:04:54 AM »
I'm not the one googling people trying state there is something wrong with them. I'm just saying stop picking on people.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2018, 12:10:44 AM »
I think we should stick to the business of discussing psychics, and not singling people out for what ever problems they have or don't have.  We are all on this board for the same reason. If your here then you have a problem with calling psychics. You are no different from Lostsoul or any other on here. Lets please move on. Don't like what a person posts. then move on.

Contrary to popular belief, not everyone on this board is addicted to psychics. Insisting that everyone on here has an addiction is no different from alcoholics who insist that everyone else that has a drink once a week is an alcoholic as well.  Lostsoul's treatment of psychics is outright abusive and I doubt he treats his poi any better. If someone calling him out on his behavior makes you feel defensive, you should probably ask yourself why.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2018, 12:58:07 AM »
Don't kid yourself... everyone here is calling psychics and has a problem. Your in denial. Yes, its strange to google other members and then slag them off.

Offline jas

« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2018, 11:49:08 PM »

I agree with Satu.  If a new member came on the board for the first time, they may take lostsoul/psychicgirls seriously. 

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2018, 12:29:07 AM »
Well I don't care if they are the same person or not, or if they stalk there POI. Which I'm sure most of us do. Whether its on social media or some other form. What I do find creepy is that someone here went to the bother of googling him/her. I will say they are bloody right all the readers on keen are shit. If you pay someone for a reading and they are wrong your totally entitled to leave bad feedback. Work on yourselves first.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2018, 12:30:30 AM »
I agree if any new member read that thread they think your all insane. so stop it.

Offline Beesa

« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2018, 03:20:32 AM »
Sowing dissent and chaos is exactly what is intended from this person and it's unfolding as they like here because they like the drama and attention.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2018, 09:37:53 AM »
its a public forum anyone can post here. Its not a private membership. Like I said who cares. Its been posted 1000's of times here that all the readers on keen are crap. But every few months a whole new bunch of members show and all you hear is how great they are. So don't worry about what one person post. move on.

ladya

« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2018, 08:20:58 PM »
it's definitely the same person. just do a quick google search. 4 days ago john kub read with lady astra left a negative review and was the same person psychic girls mentioned on the list. 4 days ago this post was made. coincidence. i think not. i've never even heard of this reader and is barely mentioned on the boards. the style of writing is exactly the same and it's downright abusive the way this individual treats readers, whether they are right or wrong. I agree with everything Satu and others have said. if they are wrong why keep calling? to keep bashing them? clearly theyre wrong just delete your accounts, stop wasting money, and dont talk to psychics and take up a hobby.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 08:25:51 PM by ladya »

anything