Author Topic: these Keen psychic are not very good.  (Read 30735 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: these Keen psychic are not very good.
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2018, 06:06:11 PM »

Ok I’m curious! What did Cookie actually see? (If it wasn’t what all the readers told you) :D

Cookie

out of curiosity, who would those 3 be:)

Seriously... let's start a thread entitled "these keen psychics are good".. it will require no more than a small *single* handful of names... I myself can think of only 3 I'd ever call.. and then we can wind the thread up and keep encouraging people to stop calling.

Ok I’m curious! What did Cookie actually see? (If it wasn’t what all the readers told you) :D

Cookie
QoC
Keisha (Aries)

Cookie for future
QoC for present (great on intricate details.)

Both have been excellent for me.

As an option to Cookie, very very occasionally.. if I am looking for a different take on the future, then I try Keisha.. but she is not a go-to for me.. she has a good reputation here, and for that reason, I trust she has a gift.

Others on Keen may be gifted, but you cannot trust their insights consistently.

For example, I've had random hits of accuracy from Veruska, Sweethearts Tarot (where has she gone!?).  But it's been mixed with a heap of inaccurate info as well.. so what's the point? I believe the accurate info from these two, was when I needed it most, was in a melt down, I called both, and was told something immediately about my POI that was crazy accurate. That was the only time.. the rest was vague details and mostly wrong..

Now again I read with Advisor Neal.. as an empath (on the energy here and now) with a male take he is v good..

But take it from someone who called just about everyone on Keen about a POI who was out of contact and went through a crazy amount that is more than I have heard anyone talk about on this site.  When I finally met up with him again - there was only one reader who was proven accurate - Cookie.

I had it all - he is depressed, financially stressed, almost bankrupt, addicted to something, ill, overloaded with work, family problems, not seeing anyone, thinking about me.. blah blah blah... all complete crap.

FYI I started reading with QoC after I had reestablished contact. But up to then, Cookie, out of everyone I tried, was the only reader who saw it all. Amazing amazing amazing amazing lady - love her to bits.

Now I truly believe - don't call.  What a massive massive relief it is to be out of the cycle that I was in during that nightmare. I now have money again.. and my sanity - and finally (although never thought I would) got over my POI.. thank the LORD!

The occasional call for an insight into something that may guide you is all good.  But seriously - if you do that, please use someone who has a solid reputation with 99% of the people that call  them.

If you read this forum you will find them.  There are 3 readers that have mile long threads.. who? Cookie, QoC and Keisha..There is a reason the threads are so long.. and the comments mostly positive...

Forget the rest PLEASE..
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 06:08:17 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2018, 07:02:30 PM »
name and shame:)
Here are all the psychic couldn't tell the me and my poi get into a fight and give me fairly tales stock line as soon as I give them the text messages of me and my poi fighting they mostly just leave or change their story.
PsychicSteve08
Wendy Jenae
Lady Astra
IntuitiveKatrina
Erin knows how your man thinks
MysticCori
Psychic readings by Nicole
ESSENTIAL PSYCHIC
Simply Grace

Erin - she got something major right for me and then had been wrong or will delay timing.
Nicole- sadly is gypsy style (which I like and hate at the same time) type of psychic and will push dates behind. This type of psychic would prob sell you a curse story if it weren’t illegal
Wendy Janae- overrated, I use to read with her a lot but also stopped and was just general
Simply Grace- scam artist/cold reader
IntuitiveKatrina- haven’t tried her
Essential Psychic- didn’t connect, and would purposely say hurtful things, will also disappear and change their name for ratings
Psychicsteve08- dunno, but if they have multiple pages of one star, then I won’t even bother
Lady Astra- dunno but also has too many negative reviews

My go to are Tara Garden, JonRed- but not many connect
have you read with these two
Elena Anointed Medium
Joanna Moon

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2018, 08:13:23 PM »
no. how are your finding these readers? never even heard their names :)

name and shame:)
Here are all the psychic couldn't tell the me and my poi get into a fight and give me fairly tales stock line as soon as I give them the text messages of me and my poi fighting they mostly just leave or change their story.
PsychicSteve08
Wendy Jenae
Lady Astra
IntuitiveKatrina
Erin knows how your man thinks
MysticCori
Psychic readings by Nicole
ESSENTIAL PSYCHIC
Simply Grace

Erin - she got something major right for me and then had been wrong or will delay timing.
Nicole- sadly is gypsy style (which I like and hate at the same time) type of psychic and will push dates behind. This type of psychic would prob sell you a curse story if it weren’t illegal
Wendy Janae- overrated, I use to read with her a lot but also stopped and was just general
Simply Grace- scam artist/cold reader
IntuitiveKatrina- haven’t tried her
Essential Psychic- didn’t connect, and would purposely say hurtful things, will also disappear and change their name for ratings
Psychicsteve08- dunno, but if they have multiple pages of one star, then I won’t even bother
Lady Astra- dunno but also has too many negative reviews

My go to are Tara Garden, JonRed- but not many connect
have you read with these two
Elena Anointed Medium
Joanna Moon

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2018, 08:15:16 PM »
amazing you found 3 that work for you. Read with QofC she picked up things others didn't, 50/50 with timing. Aries I am still confused about, she got the POI right and something that no one else did but her #s just confuse the hell out of me. Major prediction still pending so we will see.

/
out of curiosity, who would those 3 be:)

Seriously... let's start a thread entitled "these keen psychics are good".. it will require no more than a small *single* handful of names... I myself can think of only 3 I'd ever call.. and then we can wind the thread up and keep encouraging people to stop calling.

Cookie
QoC
Keisha (Aries)

Cookie for future
QoC for present (great on intricate details.)

Both have been excellent for me.

As an option to Cookie, very very occasionally.. if I am looking for a different take on the future, then I try Keisha.. but she is not a go-to for me.. she has a good reputation here, and for that reason, I trust she has a gift.

Others on Keen may be gifted, but you cannot trust their insights consistently.

For example, I've had random hits of accuracy from Veruska, Sweethearts Tarot (where has she gone!?).  But it's been mixed with a heap of inaccurate info as well.. so what's the point? I believe the accurate info from these two, was when I needed it most, was in a melt down, I called both, and was told something immediately about my POI that was crazy accurate. That was the only time.. the rest was vague details and mostly wrong..

Now again I read with Advisor Neal.. as an empath (on the energy here and now) with a male take he is v good..

But take it from someone who called just about everyone on Keen about a POI who was out of contact and went through a crazy amount that is more than I have heard anyone talk about on this site.  When I finally met up with him again - there was only one reader who was proven accurate - Cookie.

I had it all - he is depressed, financially stressed, almost bankrupt, addicted to something, ill, overloaded with work, family problems, not seeing anyone, thinking about me.. blah blah blah... all complete crap.

FYI I started reading with QoC after I had reestablished contact. But up to then, Cookie, out of everyone I tried, was the only reader who saw it all. Amazing amazing amazing amazing lady - love her to bits.

Now I truly believe - don't call.  What a massive massive relief it is to be out of the cycle that I was in during that nightmare. I now have money again.. and my sanity - and finally (although never thought I would) got over my POI.. thank the LORD!

The occasional call for an insight into something that may guide you is all good.  But seriously - if you do that, please use someone who has a solid reputation with 99% of the people that call  them.

If you read this forum you will find them.  There are 3 readers that have mile long threads.. who? Cookie, QoC and Keisha..There is a reason the threads are so long.. and the comments mostly positive...

Forget the rest PLEASE..

Offline Ajna

« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2018, 09:51:17 PM »
It sounds like getting readings for you is a management technique for coping with the stress and anxiety of your relationship. The fact that you don’t get the results you’d like probably means you should slow down on the calls. There are tons of other coping mechanisms you can use that although might not given you the immediate gratification, will give you a better long term payout. Meditation, exercise, therapy, hobbies, start a business that you’re passionate about. Self actualization is primary. It will in turn help improve your relationship with others.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2018, 10:34:29 PM »
It sounds like getting readings for you is a management technique for coping with the stress and anxiety of your relationship. The fact that you don’t get the results you’d like probably means you should slow down on the calls. There are tons of other coping mechanisms you can use that although might not given you the immediate gratification, will give you a better long term payout. Meditation, exercise, therapy, hobbies, start a business that you’re passionate about. Self actualization is primary. It will in turn help improve your relationship with others.

Great post

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2018, 10:06:57 AM »
Don't ask me why do I keep on calling them because it a addiction. Me and my poi had gotten into a fight and none of this psychic can pick this up. They all give me fairly tale stock line. I told them why they can't pick this up they just ended the chat and block me.

Wow. Is this part of the addiction? When your behavior is out of control and someone in your life rejects you because they can no longer stand to deal with you, you don't just go to Keen for predictions, you go to Keen and pay to take your frustrations out on a total stranger.

I'm going to guess you went into every reading being angry, impatient, and had already decided you weren't going to like what you wanted to hear. You're probably the one who ended the chat. You probably got a sick sense of satisfaction from leaving negative feedback.

Funny thing is though, you can direct the blame on other people like psychics or friends or whoever, but the reality is your POI probably still doesn't love you and never wants to be with you.

You know how I know this? After reading many posts on this board one thing has stuck with me. Do people treat their POI like they do the psychics they call? Are they just as demanding, self-absorbed, childish, petty, and manipulative? I think they are. Any POI would be smart to stay away from someone who brings as much negativity to their life as you do.

I mean, really, how much can you blame any reader if they are dealing with someone who is mentally unstable?

P.S: Just to prove my point about posters being manipulative and angry, I did some digging/reading of "psychic girls" past posts. One thing is evident. This person, even before calling psychics, is already convinced they are all wrong...yet still calls. Go figure.

Turns out he/she has another account on here: lostsoul209. This person once posted a transcript from a Keen chat reading. In it, their username was "John Kub". Google that username and you see this person has been going after Keen psychics for quite awhile.

Yea we already figured out that this is lostsoul...lol. So obvious by the style of writing

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2018, 11:19:01 AM »
Yeah, a "BBBB+ controlling and unstable" on the basher list

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2018, 03:09:12 PM »
This is some serious detective work here and I looked up that basher list and just laughed my patooty off.
I have various alias and have never appeared here. It’s also interesting how the writer talks about how Keen changed their rating system from 2mths to 2wks and they made it harder to search for user names.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 03:16:53 PM by HornetKick »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2018, 03:10:55 PM »

Do a more detailed search. There's more.

How do you do a more detailed search

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2018, 03:17:01 PM »

Don't know who that person is but who in here is stable to keep on calling psychics?

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2018, 03:56:09 PM »

Don't know who that person is but who in here is stable to keep on calling psychics?

You, lol

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2018, 05:10:18 PM »

It's one thing to be hurting over a love situation and call psychics for reassurance.

You are in a whole other league of mentally unstable. You call believing everyone is wrong and get pleasure out of testing psychics and fucking with them.

Just curious... Are you a woman who uses a male username on Keen (John Kub) as part of your plan to see how accurate a psychic is? I'd love to know how much you're spending per month to play these silly games.

Why are you picking on this person?  And trying to associate what their user name on Keen is,...(John Kub) how do you even know this? Are you a reader?  Why do you even want to know?  It just seems so bizarre/unfair to this person you keep putting down for their mental health.  So many people on this board post about readers giving the same info to everyone, or not connecting, and being wrong but you seem to be coming down really hard on this one.  The last thing they need is more negativity.  Please be kind, you have no idea the state some people are in and kindness is the best way to help.  Many people get into desperate, vulnerable states when going through a rough time, especially if they've had a bad fight with someone they have strong emotional ties too, and they do seek assistance through advisors, so this person is not the only one.  They need help, not more negativity, or attacks.

Offline marybell

« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2018, 05:10:59 PM »

When I searched I could not find his reviews.  How do you do a more detailed search?

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2018, 05:28:49 PM »

It's one thing to be hurting over a love situation and call psychics for reassurance.

You are in a whole other league of mentally unstable. You call believing everyone is wrong and get pleasure out of testing psychics and fucking with them.

Just curious... Are you a woman who uses a male username on Keen (John Kub) as part of your plan to see how accurate a psychic is? I'd love to know how much you're spending per month to play these silly games.

Why are you picking on this person?  And trying to associate what their user name on Keen is,...(John Kub) how do you even know this? Are you a reader?  Why do you even want to know?  It just seems so bizarre/unfair to this person you keep putting down for their mental health.  So many people on this board post about readers giving the same info to everyone, or not connecting, and being wrong but you seem to be coming down really hard on this one.  The last thing they need is more negativity.  Please be kind, you have no idea the state some people are in and kindness is the best way to help.  Many people get into desperate, vulnerable states when going through a rough time, especially if they've had a bad fight with someone they have strong emotional ties too, and they do seek assistance through advisors, so this person is not the only one.  They need help, not more negativity, or attacks.

I used to feel the same way for this person. They have been posting here for a while now, only under two different usernames. Lostsoul209 and as their new alias, psychic girls. After a while I lost my patience with them and no longer feel they should be enabled.

Most of us here are addicted, most heartbroken...but not all of us abuse the psychics because we understand that it’s not entirely the readers fault for our addictions.

anything