Author Topic: these Keen psychic are not very good.  (Read 30762 times)

Offline psychic girls

these Keen psychic are not very good.
« on: September 15, 2018, 12:33:21 AM »
Don't ask me why do I keep on calling them because it a addiction. Me and my poi had gotten into a fight and none of this psychic can pick this up. They all give me fairly tale stock line. I told them why they can't pick this up they just ended the chat and block me.

Offline Dreamer23

Re: these Keen psychic are not very good.
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2018, 12:52:17 AM »
Hmm, I don't think all psychics are bad on keen. I am sure some can pick that up, I've had psychics pick up lots of things that were accurate. Maybe you are reading with the wrong ones?

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2018, 01:22:09 AM »
Hmm, I don't think all psychics are bad on keen. I am sure some can pick that up, I've had psychics pick up lots of things that were accurate. Maybe you are reading with the wrong ones?
It was the top psychic that are post in here.

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2018, 01:41:47 AM »
name and shame:)

Offline Reviewer07

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2018, 01:56:28 AM »
Hi psychic girls, i can relate. I’ve tried heaps of advisors and they say something but it never happens for me. I guess that’s why I’m trying the - break for September like others on here. The addiction is hard to kick especially when you feel so compelled to call cause your mind is messing with you. Others have posted some good tips on keeping busy etc so look through the forums and I wish you well.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2018, 02:40:11 AM »
Here are all the psychic couldn't tell the me and my poi get into a fight and give me fairly tales stock line as soon as I give them the text messages of me and my poi fighting they mostly just leave or change their story.
PsychicSteve08
Wendy Jenae
Lady Astra
IntuitiveKatrina
Erin knows how your man thinks
MysticCori
Psychic readings by Nicole
ESSENTIAL PSYCHIC
Simply Grace

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2018, 03:06:31 AM »
I don't recognize most of those. Mystic Cori is nice, but not psychic at all. The rest I never heard of.

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2018, 04:38:33 AM »
I don't recognize any of these names either. I don't think they've been mentioned on this board either.

Here are all the psychic couldn't tell the me and my poi get into a fight and give me fairly tales stock line as soon as I give them the text messages of me and my poi fighting they mostly just leave or change their story.
PsychicSteve08
Wendy Jenae
Lady Astra
IntuitiveKatrina
MysticCori
ESSENTIAL PSYCHIC
Simply Grace

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2018, 07:00:08 AM »
Never heard of these people . Please research psychics b4 u use them to save yaself headache n lost money

Offline Kate

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2018, 07:06:34 AM »
Seriously... let's start a thread entitled "these keen psychics are good".. it will require no more than a small *single* handful of names... I myself can think of only 3 I'd ever call.. and then we can wind the thread up and keep encouraging people to stop calling.

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2018, 07:29:15 AM »
out of curiosity, who would those 3 be:)

Seriously... let's start a thread entitled "these keen psychics are good".. it will require no more than a small *single* handful of names... I myself can think of only 3 I'd ever call.. and then we can wind the thread up and keep encouraging people to stop calling.

Offline Kate

« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2018, 08:39:33 AM »
out of curiosity, who would those 3 be:)

Cookie
QoC
Keisha (Aries)

Cookie for future
QoC for present (great on intricate details.)

Both have been excellent for me.

As an option to Cookie, very very occasionally.. if I am looking for a different take on the future, then I try Keisha.. but she is not a go-to for me.. she has a good reputation here, and for that reason, I trust she has a gift.

Others on Keen may be gifted, but you cannot trust their insights consistently.

For example, I've had random hits of accuracy from Veruska, Sweethearts Tarot (where has she gone!?).  But it's been mixed with a heap of inaccurate info as well.. so what's the point? I believe the accurate info from these two, was when I needed it most, was in a melt down, I called both, and was told something immediately about my POI that was crazy accurate. That was the only time.. the rest was vague details and mostly wrong..

Now again I read with Advisor Neal.. as an empath (on the energy here and now) with a male take he is v good..

But take it from someone who called just about everyone on Keen about a POI who was out of contact and went through a crazy amount that is more than I have heard anyone talk about on this site.  When I finally met up with him again - there was only one reader who was proven accurate - Cookie.

I had it all - he is depressed, financially stressed, almost bankrupt, addicted to something, ill, overloaded with work, family problems, not seeing anyone, thinking about me.. blah blah blah... all complete crap.

FYI I started reading with QoC after I had reestablished contact. But up to then, Cookie, out of everyone I tried, was the only reader who saw it all. Amazing amazing amazing amazing lady - love her to bits.

Now I truly believe - don't call.  What a massive massive relief it is to be out of the cycle that I was in during that nightmare. I now have money again.. and my sanity - and finally (although never thought I would) got over my POI.. thank the LORD!

The occasional call for an insight into something that may guide you is all good.  But seriously - if you do that, please use someone who has a solid reputation with 99% of the people that call  them.

If you read this forum you will find them.  There are 3 readers that have mile long threads.. who? Cookie, QoC and Keisha..There is a reason the threads are so long.. and the comments mostly positive...

Forget the rest PLEASE..

Offline njlady

« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2018, 09:50:11 AM »
........ as soon as I give them the text messages of me and my poi fighting they mostly just leave or change their story.

Honestly, psychic or not, no one is going to sit there and listen to that unless they are 15 years old and besties with you.  Even a therapist would shut you down.

You aren't looking for actual psychics and guidance in your life.  You want someone to listen to all your problems like a best friend and then do the impossible; lay out God's plan and tell you with certainty every little move people are going to make. 

It's not going to happen. 

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2018, 10:22:38 AM »
PsychicSteve08
Wendy Jenae
Lady Astra
IntuitiveKatrina
MysticCori
ESSENTIAL PSYCHIC
Simply Grace

i dont know any of them

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2018, 01:40:53 PM »
I was not impressed with Kisha or QofCups, or LadyP. Which are some of the top advisors mentioned on this board.

Taras Garden is good and I have others which I think are good.

But @psychicgirls the people you contacted I don't think they are very good...

anything