Author Topic: Name a negative outcome reader  (Read 4907 times)

Offline SabReeves

Name a negative outcome reader
« on: September 14, 2018, 10:12:50 PM »
I know its a weird question but can you recommend a reader who has been negative for you and was right. I have read with so many and EVERYONE has given me a positive, nearing fairytale-ish ending which frankly I have doubts believing. so I am thinking I should change my approach. so pls recommend someone who you spoke with regarding matters of the heart and they gave you a negative outcome and they were right. thank you!

Offline Hillcam

Re: Name a negative outcome reader
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2018, 10:50:15 PM »
Irish Donna, Michele Answers, Wendy Jenae and Phoenix Burning have all given me negative predictions that came to pass.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2018, 12:20:34 AM »
Scott Angel.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2018, 12:31:00 AM »
Scott Angel. He doesn't sugar coat anything. He's been right for me many, many times on outcomes.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2018, 12:43:36 AM »
Zadalia. Dzigns, MsLisaM, and sometimes Aries Intuition and Lady Persephone (her own site).

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2018, 01:43:13 AM »
ok so I haven't tried most of these yet, just LP and kisha. Scott angel seems to be the common one so far, should start with him:)

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2018, 02:06:43 AM »
Unfortunately, his rates went up to $4-5 recently. When I first started using him he was .99 cents a minute, so I used to have long calls with him.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2018, 02:37:57 AM »
Scott Angel was terrrrrrible for me. But, as we all say here, they may work for some and not others.

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2018, 04:03:15 AM »
oh really? did he give you a +ve or -ve outcome?

Scott Angel was terrrrrrible for me. But, as we all say here, they may work for some and not others.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2018, 04:40:35 AM »
oh really? did he give you a +ve or -ve outcome?

Everything he told me swayed negative but he was wrong

Offline Member5

« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2018, 12:55:29 AM »
The Angel, Advisor Neal, Bella Love and Lilli Holiday all gave me negative outcomes that were correct, with different timing... Bella and Neal were correct in timing, Lilly said later than it actually happened and The Angel predicted a month before it did.

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2018, 07:40:37 PM »
thanks everyone, this was helpful:)

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2018, 07:49:24 PM »
Scott Angel sucks imo. I tried him when I used keen, and he basically told me he feels most people that get readings need psychiatric help, not readings lol. Imagine that. He gave me the impression he just gives everyone that tough love “it ain’t gonna work out honey” advice. He didn’t see, to me, to have any psychic ability whatsoever.

Magicsong is definitely not a sugarcoater. She is on bitwine but goes by Delaney on purple ocean

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2018, 08:39:11 PM »
lol! wow:) with all the reviews I've read he sounds bit like Ness21 - just give -ve outcome no matter what because maybe thats what typically happens with most "will my ex be back" questions:)) lol if we'd get psychiatric help then won't he be out of business;) lol!!!

Scott Angel sucks imo. I tried him when I used keen, and he basically told me he feels most people that get readings need psychiatric help, not readings lol. Imagine that. He gave me the impression he just gives everyone that tough love “it ain’t gonna work out honey” advice. He didn’t see, to me, to have any psychic ability whatsoever.

Magicsong is definitely not a sugarcoater. She is on bitwine but goes by Delaney on purple ocean

anything