Author Topic: I caved in with a reading.  (Read 2298 times)

Offline Seeker23

I caved in with a reading.
« on: September 27, 2018, 06:41:29 AM »
So, I was attempting to get a reading by Ms.Jones. However, I could never get ahold of her.

It has been quite sometime since I have had a reading. So far, all predictions with prior readings have been a bust.

None of their predictions have happen. And by next month, one prediction probably will not come to pass.

So, I caved in and decided to try a different reader. This is the question I presented her with:

"Well, it seems my ex is gone for good and I have much uncertainty on where things are going in my love life. Questions on finding someone, marriage, having a child. No clue where that aspect of my life is going?"

I was hoping she would elaborate on my future or a new potential man coming into my life. Instead, she decided to focus on my past and the ex by telling me the following:

*everytime u flashes in his mind and he cant stop thinking about u honey

*i can sense that he have feelings for u and want to make a storng relationship with u my de

*but honestly honey he will need u and he is looking for a true love in his life

*i can sense that u both can share a spiritual bond with eachother and have compatibilty honey

*i can sense that the distance between u and him is just because of little missunderstanding

*and u will be satisfy as i can sense that u will get ur love in the month of oct end or nov

*i have seen ur spirit and ur really upset with ur life and im sure once uw ill get the love life

*yes my dear but he will also feel regret and he will surely apologise u for his bad deeds

She barely scratched the surface on a potential new partner. And when she did. She gave vague responses like I will meet him at a restaurant or work place. And that he will be opposite of the ex.

It was not a very clear reading. And I wasn't really asking about my ex. But the future. She appeared to be focused on the ex and when I told her, I do not see him coming back. She just went into telling me characteristics of a guy. Then gave a prediction of Oct or Nov.

At the end she told me to "just wait for the right partner only for 2 months honey".

Not a very clear reading. Confusing, like she was trying to tell me things I wanted to hear and not what is really going on. And I was adamant with her, that in reality, it appeared my ex is gone for good and engrossed with whatever else now. So tell me, if someone new will come into my life.

See, what prior psychics told me, I have been finding out to be false. I really do not want to leave bad reviews.  But it is down right harmful to give bad advice like not to move on or wait for someone. Which I had done to me several times.

Like people told me. If a man really loves you or cares they will not ignore you, they will not be silent. They will reach out to you.

I understand people can have an influence on other people and yes, if someone dates or enters into a relationship that can have control over the other person. But...and there is always a but...a man will break themselves of that quickly. So...what is next?

I heard blah..blah..had control over. Blah..blah..the person will threaten him...blah blah... so and so is manipulative.

It has been difficult to find a good, ethical reader. But I did "just give her a try."

I will see what happens by the end of October or November.

**facepalm***

« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 07:08:41 AM by Seeker23 »

Offline Dreamer23

Re: I caved in with a reading.
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2018, 12:11:29 PM »
It doesn't seem like her reading was useful. It seems like they were stories that she told you, that could apply to lots of people. And she focused on the ex cause a lot of times that's what people call about. And then she told you vague things about a new man you would meet...of course it's very likely for you to meet him at a restaurant or work place. And many times people go for someone who is opposite of the ex. So all of this sounds like speculations and probable answers that could apply to your situation as they can apply to most situations.

Maybe find a better psychic?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2018, 01:31:56 PM »
I agree, it sounded like a cold read.  esp the "dear" and "honey" part.

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2018, 12:45:46 AM »
Oh, likely cold reading. The reading became obnoxious as a clear answer was not given.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 09:09:21 AM by Seeker23 »

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2018, 04:10:20 AM »
shut the front door,  yeah you can say those to just about anyone :/ sorry.

I wouldn't say honey and dear are red flags though lol It can just be how she speaks.

I was going through some old tapes of this one reader that i used pre internet days and thought she was the bomb, and i started to listen to her tapes last night and have to say that so far it does sound a lot like cold readings.

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2018, 02:12:58 AM »
Very true.

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2018, 09:04:12 AM »
I tried another just to see if there would be a difference.

This is what they had to say:

*dear i see and i feel that you hav a rough time related to love life but i see this person still has feelings for you and thinks about you but i see that you are going to meet new one i see that this person will be new in your life and you have never seen him first.

*I am not saying that he want to be with you for forever i am telling you this person still thinks about you but i do not see long term relationship with him..

* I see things but i will suggest you that you should focus on your future bc past hd gone and now your bright future is comming because i am seeing in future there will be lot of love joy fun happiness in your life...but you are not going to be unlucky for long time now.. because i am seeing somone is approaching you and i see that he is also alone and right now single and searching for partner..

*and in next year there will be lot of changes in your life..

*but you will be in a committed relationship in next year and it will prove long term relationship your life will be totally different in your future your all pain will be go in hell and there will be a beautiful life with one and with kid.

*yes this will be new one in your life..and he will be 3 or 4 year older than you... no right now your energy and vibes are showing that you will meet new one also his energy is showing that he doesnt know you... but this person will prove honest and loyal for you it seems like he has had bad and negative past relationship experience and he was cheated by someone badly now he wants honesty and integrity in relationship.. this person want love and care in his life also he will give you lot of love and care..

I guess one will see what happens in months. It would be wonderful to see changes for the better.

I think I will be done with readings for a while.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 09:12:21 AM by Seeker23 »

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2018, 04:11:51 PM »

*dear i see and i feel that you hav a rough time related to love life but i see this person still has feelings for you and thinks about you but i see that you are going to meet new one i see that this person will be new in your life and you have never seen him first.

*I am not saying that he want to be with you for forever i am telling you this person still thinks about you but i do not see long term relationship with him..

* I see things but i will suggest you that you should focus on your future bc past hd gone and now your bright future is comming because i am seeing in future there will be lot of love joy fun happiness in your life...but you are not going to be unlucky for long time now.. because i am seeing somone is approaching you and i see that he is also alone and right now single and searching for partner..

*but you will be in a committed relationship in next year and it will prove long term relationship your life will be totally different in your future your all pain will be go in hell and there will be a beautiful life with one and with kid.

*yes this will be new one in your life..and he will be 3 or 4 year older than you... no right now your energy and vibes are showing that you will meet new one also his energy is showing that he doesnt know you... but this person will prove honest and loyal for you it seems like he has had bad and negative past relationship experience and he was cheated by someone badly now he wants honesty and integrity in relationship.. this person want love and care in his life also he will give you lot of love and care..

I guess one will see what happens in months. It would be wonderful to see changes for the better.

Seems like a very general reading...I don't know who this advisor is but based on the sentences they used it all seems very general and just feeding you some information that can apply to anyone. Of course you will most likely meet someone new, of course it's possible that person was cheated on in the past, of course it's possible for you to be happy again, and to have a good relationship and have a family.
I guess if the reading makes you feel hopeful then that's good, cause it's good to be positive about the future. Sometimes a reading just gives you a boost that things will be alright and maybe that's what they are meant to do.

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2018, 11:24:28 PM »
It is some positivity. But yes, I agree, it can apply to everyone.

When the one mention the ex. The previous psychics were wrong about the whole thing, as well. Yes, that can be slightly upsetting. And timeframes can be wrong in some cases, I guess.

And the one above was wrong. How do I know now? Because other people told me a few times about what is going on. Not everything.

He is in a relationship and now that the divorce is final, engaged to the woman. It happen that fast. It can be hard on a person to deal with that reality. I know.

So, I know he doesn't have any sort of feelings for me. Negative feelings it seems.  But I think some people are being nice instead of being harsh.

I mean who is going to say, "sorry he hates you, you mean nothing and devasted someone that way." You know how many bad reviews people would give for that rude type of bluntness? Lol.

I know the only time that man will come back is if something happen to the current relationship like cheating or call off engagement. He doesn't have any heart for me; Does not care.

It pains me to say that and is depressing. A massive ouch. Ok, I had my heart ripped out. It hurt, yes. It sucked majorily. I did not expect it and wham in my face. I wished he could of felt what I felt.

If he did. He would be here or trying to contact me. And he would be apologizing. I do not see that anywhere. So c'mon now. As for regrets...please...the only time the man is going to regret it is if I end massively successfully or seen with someone in a wonderful relationship and he is alone.

It is a generalization that a person would be hurt. Of course, who would not be.

But I have been looking towards the future and hoping someone new will come into my life that will take away the pain, etc.

Oh well, if anything it helps to get through a difficult time at times.

People can believe what they want. Use it to help them through whatever.

I am not going to keep beating myself down like I did years ago with an ex. I felt sorry for a friend that was my support.

I said in the future I would find out if they truly loved me. Well, got my answer completely.

And even back then. This was ten years ago. A friend that always claimed to be a medium said he would be back into my life years from then. But only as a friend. Pffft...that never happen. And I would not want him in my life, again in anyway.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 01:44:58 AM by Seeker23 »

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2018, 02:22:03 AM »
If anyone starts a reading with ‘Dear...’ just hang up immediately

Offline flora0250

« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2018, 02:29:59 AM »
If anyone starts a reading with ‘Dear...’ just hang up immediately
I need the like button for this.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2018, 05:05:42 AM »

This right here she's telling you in a gentle way that nothing will come of this, yes he can think of you, you don't know what those thoughts are. they may be pleasant or not, but he may very well think of you, doesn't mean anything . I think of many different people from time to time.  It seems like she's trying to get you to refocus on a new love possibility. He can have "feelings" and think of you, those can be true. but to me is seems like shes gently guiding you to a line of sight.

someone doesn't have to be harsh or brutal to do that. You just have to be able to see it and be open to it. When you're not ready or open to the prospect of new love interests, doesn't matter what or how someone says things . We as humans are stubborn and will remain to see things a certain way until we don't.

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2018, 07:55:26 PM »
I have been open to something new. So, asking if something new is coming up and if they are psychic please tell.

I completely understand what you are saying, though.

Just getting tired of the old one is coming back. Someone else gave me warning he will be back. Because the one he is with will cheat on him and he will devasted by that.  Thanks for the warning. But what is new....

I had a medium/psychic in person,  a few years ago that gave me a love reading tell me someone from my past would be coming back. I was disappointed by that and she just told me, "I am sorry."

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2018, 08:50:07 AM »
All I have to say, it will be a cold day in hell if the POI ever apologizes. I do not see that ever happening. 6 months to a year is a long time or beyond that and knowing how he is, he will forget all about me. If that ever happen, I would write a raving review. Lol

3-4 psychic all gave me stock lines that she was losing interest in him, he was distancing himself and 3 told me that he would eventually tell her, he loved me and eventually reach out.

In addition, to the typical negative person that becomes between us. Truthfully, there are three negative people that have taken a hit on us while we were in a relationship and yes, there is one spiteful, negative, and jealous man out there that has been taking a hit. I mean a lot.

Because that person is so immensely negative. I blocked them on numerous things.

I was warned she would cause trouble after that and to ignore her. Then that she would go permantely away after 4-5 months.

I was told I would end up in life with him. But so many others contradicted that statement.

Blah blah, "he is not doing his actions now, but he will." Well, timelines passed and nothing. I finally decided to confronted him (like many on here have done.) and he flat out ignored me. Has hostile reactions towards me like "go away."

If anything, everything predicted by those psychics, the exact opposite has been happening.

If anything did ever happen that they said, I would be in shock. But now expecting the opposite or what they have told me across the board.

I only had one ever apologize to me after two years without contact. The text message came out of the blue last year.

Then a friend I lost contact with sent a text apologizing.. I was floored. All they said to me was I was a hard person to forget.

But I never hear apologies from the people I want to hear apologies from.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 09:35:58 AM by Seeker23 »

anything