Author Topic: Puppy Joy??  (Read 7038 times)

Offline Jukokai

Puppy Joy??
« on: September 13, 2018, 04:27:55 AM »
Okay so several people I know met this puppy joy through Facebook groups and eventually found them also on Keen and I know some are interested in getting readings with them due to so many good reviews they got in the popular Facebook page.

This is their keen link: https://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/love-relationships/puppy-joy/9144713

I was wondering, anyone had experience with this person and if so, how were they for you and did predictions or results pan out??? Would really like to hear insight cause I might try them as well.

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Puppy Joy??
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2018, 11:43:45 AM »
Not for $37.99. That's exploitative. No psychic interested in helping people charges that much. Don't fall into thectrap that expensive is better. My opinion.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2018, 05:00:02 PM »
LOL at that rate she better get everything right a 100% just saying:))

ScorpioRising221

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2018, 09:32:00 PM »
Not for $37.99. That's exploitative. No psychic interested in helping people charges that much. Don't fall into thectrap that expensive is better. My opinion.

Exactly! I never understand how people pay those prices

Offline jas

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2018, 10:58:28 PM »
In 2008 I ready with her.  She has a second listing under another name - I can't remember the other listing.  Back then she was the most expensive reader on Keen and she was charging $50 a minute.  I paid $200 thinking there might truly be something special about it.  Nope, nothing, nota.  I asked her about selling my business and she said there will be three offers.  She dead friggin wrong.  Yes, I did sell the business but it ended up being the president of a small local bank that bought it and he was the first and only offer. 

NOT WORTH THE MONEY.  I called Silvana Leone (something like that) and she said a local family is going to buy the business.  She was correct and only charge about $5 a minute.

Offline Member5

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2018, 02:31:00 AM »
Goes by Penny C as well, not worth it

Offline Jukokai

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2018, 05:37:29 AM »
Wow sounds like a scam. Why she have two profiles? Haven’t anyone tried reporting her for this?

Offline jas

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2018, 12:27:32 PM »
Several "advisors" on Keen have multiple profiles.  It's allowed.

Offline Member5

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2018, 02:04:03 PM »
They used to be allowed to have  3 profiles, Kent Coffee and Jonathan Virtue are the same person too. So is Chloe Queen of Diamonds and Water Queen.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2018, 02:12:34 PM »
They used to be allowed to have  3 profiles, Kent Coffee and Jonathan Virtue are the same person too.

Yes they are, which I find hilarious since as JV his prices are waaaay lower than as KC.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2018, 04:40:57 PM »
I honestly think Lotus of light and Spiritual Advisor Anaisa are the same person. I got blocked by the both of the the same day. They both gave me almost identical predictions also. Spiritual Advisor is now off Keen and scamming with the Persian Medium scam artists on her site.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2018, 08:32:42 PM »
Spiritual advisor anasia was horrible to me. I chatted with her back in February and she was whatever in the reading, I gave her a 4 star. Months we went by and I thought I’d give her another try, this time I called her instead of chat...she picked up the phone and goes: (in a very nasty tone) Hi. We chatted before and you gave me a low rating which means you weren’t satisfied with your reading. So I suggest you go find someone else. And hung up on me. What a sweetie right?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2018, 08:38:24 PM »
Yeah she and LoL have a good game going. Predictions are months out so you can't adequately rate them. Nothing ever panned out. If you go back for clarification, you're blocked.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2018, 02:33:34 AM »
I honestly think Lotus of light and Spiritual Advisor Anaisa are the same person. I got blocked by the both of the the same day. They both gave me almost identical predictions also. Spiritual Advisor is now off Keen and scamming with the Persian Medium scam artists on her site.

Oh wow:)) could u share anaisa’s link, couldn’t find her

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2018, 10:43:44 AM »
As I said above, she's off of Keen. She followed Persian Medium and her tribe of scam artists to her own site. Search Persian Medium.